Giant Hairy Mamalian Vehicles?

A forum to discuss the wheeled vehicle that you love.
abortretryfail

Post by abortretryfail »

Anyone seen that commercial with the SUV animals duking it out in the rodeo? I gave into my curiosity and went to the website, esuvee.com. There's a hilarious flash game on there that made me laugh and laugh. Just wanted to share. You gotta wait a year for the game to load, there's a little window at the bottom of the screen, hard to see.
hotsauce

Post by hotsauce »

I would go to the website, but I ignore all commercials that play before the movie...because they tick me off. I don't go to the theater to see commercials!

However, this commercial is interesting to watch...still not giving in though. ;)
abortretryfail

Post by abortretryfail »

Yeah, I understand that. I didn't want to either, but I sometimes am seduced by pop culture. I always mute the commercials when I'm watching TV. Sometimes, though, some great artistic talent is behind that stuff. In this case the game was worth it, just for comic value. I think there's a link directly to it, that way you don't have to watch their stuff if you wanna see what I'm talking about, lemme see...

http://www.esuvee.com/landing.html

If you click on launch game it opens it directly and there's a loading window which takes forever, then you hafta click on the little window at the bottom (hard to see).

Return to “General Chit Chat”