Anna Nichole Smith dies

Lulu2

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Lulu2 »

This is all a horrendous JOKE!

Alleged fathers are coming out of the woodwork and, no doubt, lawyers are lining up to begin the litigation.

This woman's life was as phony as her breasts!

I hope for the best as far as that little girl is concerned. Poor baby.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
crazygal

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by crazygal »

I didn't even know she'd died until yesterday, I rarely watch the news, just read up on London and UK news, too depressing. There is a programme about to start about her on Living TV for anyone who's interested.
YZGI

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by YZGI »

Has Bill Clinton come out and stated that he did not have sex with her yet? Well sounds fishy to me.
RhondaLu

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by RhondaLu »

Prince to challenge for Smith's baby

Email Print Normal font Large font February 13, 2007 - 7:42AM

Prince Frederic von Anhalt, the husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor, said today he plans to file a paternity challenge in court this week to gain custody of Anna Nicole Smith's infant daughter.

"I'm going to make the DNA test," he told The Associated Press in a phone interview. "If the court rules in my favour, I will go to the Bahamas and pick up the child."

Von Anhalt will join two other men already claiming they fathered the child, Dannielynn.

Smith's companion, lalwyer Howard K Stern, is listed on the infant's birth certificate as the father, but Smith's former boyfriend, photographer Larry Birkhead, is waging a legal challenge.

Von Anhalt, 59, told The Associated Press last week he had a decade-long affair with Smith, who collapsed and died last week in Florida. He said he is more likely to be the father because he was with Smith during the period when the child was conceived.

Von Anhalt said he was meeting today with lawyer Gloria Allred to see if she will take his case. Allred did not comment.

Von Anhalt's royal credentials have been the cause of speculation. He was born Robert Lichtenberg, the son of a German policeman, and bought his title after being adopted as an adult by a bankrupt daughter-in-law of the last Kaiser, according to published reports.

Von Anhalt, who is Gabor's eighth husband, said he and Smith met in the 1990s when Smith was still married to elderly oil tycoon J Howard Marshall II.

Von Anhalt and Smith began their affair after Marshall's death, he said.

AP
crazygal

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by crazygal »

Interviewing the mum at the moment.

Return to “Current Events”