Anna Nichole Smith dies

WonderWendy3

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by 911 »

HOLY COW!

Reckon she died the same way her son did? I heard she collasped but not that she died.
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
SuzyB

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by SuzyB »

Thats terrible news, she has a little baby as well
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

WonderWendy3

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by WonderWendy3 »

that was my first reaction, she just had that baby, but lost her son...so sad.

I agree with Pinky, I had very little respect for her as a Celebrity. I hope she has family that will take care of the baby.
Carl44

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Carl44 »

WonderWendy3;543458 wrote: that was my first reaction, she just had that baby, but lost her son...so sad.

I agree with Pinky, I had very little respect for her as a Celebrity. I hope she has family that will take care of the baby.

it would be in safer hands and better cared for than if she looked after it:thinking:

mind you she did look ok in naked gun 33 and a third:)
Sweet Tooth

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Sweet Tooth »

for as nasty as she was, its never good when a baby's mom dies- poor kid!
Marie5656

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Marie5656 »

I am watching it on CNN now. It will be a while, I think, before they know the COD. There is going to be a news conference soon.
WonderWendy3

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Of course everyone suspects drugs...

Her and I are the same AGE!! I didn't know that...thought she was younger.
Marie5656

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Marie5656 »

As for the money...if she left a will I would presume it would go to her daughter in trust....not sure about Howard K Stern..if he is in a will.
WonderWendy3

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by WonderWendy3 »

flopstock;543488 wrote: Did she marry that lawyer?

Wasn't he around when the son died?

Doesn't he claim to be the father of her girl?

Who inherits the contested money from the dirty old man who had to have her?

Totally separate and unrelated questions that popped into my head here...:thinking:

Do NOT misconstrue anything... I'm just curious about a few unrelated facts surrounding ANS

The article does say that she is married to the Lawyer. Still not clear who the "baby's daddy is", never said. Hope the money goes for good causes.
Fibonacci

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Fibonacci »

Wasnt she being sued with Trimspa?
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Lulu2

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Lulu2 »

This is going to be MESSY! Her poor little baby girl will need to be well-represented, that's certain!
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
SuzyB

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by SuzyB »

Could someone else take the case on though?

I really don't get why people bash her, she was a playgirl and she went on to marry a rich guy, they obviously had some kind of arrangement going. I've seen it day in around here, some guys just want a trophy bird on their arm, if that makes them happy who are hurting? I watched her show when it was on and she was so very close to her son, it must of been terrible for her to lose him, she had only just had her baby too. The father is supposed to be Howard Stern, her laywer who she went on to marry.
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Tater Tazz

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Tater Tazz »

there is a perturnity test set up to see who the babies dad is.

hopefuly it's the lawer's. I personally did not care for her, but feel bad for the child. She probably died of drugs, they were searching her room. funny thing was the nurse did not try cpr, when body guard came in, he did cpr.
RhondaLu

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by RhondaLu »

Tater Tazz;543578 wrote: there is a perturnity test set up to see who the babies dad is.

hopefuly it's the lawer's. I personally did not care for her, but feel bad for the child. She probably died of drugs, they were searching her room. funny thing was the nurse did not try cpr, when body guard came in, he did cpr.

She was not married to him legally, she never collected the money from the old man, I have a bad feeling about this lawyer Howard Stern.:-3

I hope if t'he photographer' is the father he takes custody right away.
Patsy Warnick

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Anna did marry that Lawyer - still trying to determine if that was legal.??

Back in Oct. Anna did see a Doctor for chest pains - ruled anxiety.

Drugs obviously are involved - prescribed and others.

Anna was awarded millions, she hadn't received the funds, but will. Now that will go towards the newborn child, trust fund, etc.

With that $ $ There should be a line of men claiming to be the father.

Its sad and Its a mess.

Patsy
RedGlitter

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by RedGlitter »

I agree about the old man. It hurt nothing. She was set up for life, he got a little of who knows what.

Her behavior was ridiculous but there are reasons people act as they do. Who knows what kind of pain she had in her life to make her such a bimbo. I am sorry for Sweetie Pie. :(
RhondaLu

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by RhondaLu »

Patsy Warnick;543632 wrote: Anna did marry that Lawyer - still trying to determine if that was legal.??

Back in Oct. Anna did see a Doctor for chest pains - ruled anxiety.

Drugs obviously are involved - prescribed and others.

Anna was awarded millions, she hadn't received the funds, but will. Now that will go towards the newborn child, trust fund, etc.

With that $ $ There should be a line of men claiming to be the father.

Its sad and Its a mess.

Patsy

Anna and Sterns had a 'commitment ceremony', not a legal wedding.

She never was awarded the money. It is up to the courts in California to determine if she (Anna ) was to get it. The old guys son (who she was fighting died) SO where the money will go is up to the court.

The photographer had always claimed to be the father, before the Baby was born. Anna and this lawyer Sterns had been dodging authorities for paternity test.
Patsy Warnick

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Patsy Warnick »

RHONDALU

I'm not understanding - are you correcting me on something here?

and if so what?

A court will decide if the marriage was legal

A court will decide who the Father is

A court will decide how to distribute the money

Patsy
RhondaLu

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by RhondaLu »

Patsy Warnick;543766 wrote: RHONDALU

I'm not understanding - are you correcting me on something here?

and if so what?

A court will decide if the marriage was legal

A court will decide who the Father is

A court will decide how to distribute the money

Patsy

What they are saying is that was never marraige period, and there is no "dispute there." (Fox news)

It was up to the courts in California to decide if Ana would even get the money.

it hadn't been decided yet.
Rain

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Rain »

I was shocked by this news today. I always felt sorry for Smith. Like a "little girl lost" is what she was.

My heart goes out to the baby :( Where is she??

I heard Donna (Anna's sister) on Larry King tonight say that the family does NOT want Stern to have that baby. They question him on the things he's done, or NOT done! (And so do I) King asked her if the family will go to court to start proceedings and she said they'll wait for a paternity test.
gadget

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by gadget »

WonderWendy3;543458 wrote: that was my first reaction, she just had that baby, but lost her son...so sad.

I heard on the news in the UK last night that hear son died of an overdose in the same room that the baby was born in!

Is this true?

If so, what was that all about?

:yh_sad
RhondaLu

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by RhondaLu »

:sneaky: The story gets even more bizarre dahling

WTF?! Zsa Zsa's Husband Says He Might Be Dannielynn's Dad!

Posted Feb 9th 2007 1:43PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Anna Nicole Smith

Prince Frederick von Anhalt, 64, husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor, tells the AP that he had a decade-long affair with Anna Nicole Smith and that he might be the father of her 5-month old daughter, Dannielynn.

Prince Frederick von Anhalt tells the Associated Press, "If you go back from September, she wasn't with one of those guys, she was with me." He says he will file a lawsuit if custody of Dannielynn is turned over to Stern or Birkhead.

The 90-year-old Zsa Zsa and von Anhalt have been married for over 20 years, her longest marriage.
Lulu2

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Lulu2 »

Good GRIEF! What is all this flapdoodle about the woman? Did she cure cancer when I wasn't looking? Was she a role model? Humanitarian? Nobel winner?

It's literally all over the media here. :confused:
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
RedGlitter

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by RedGlitter »

Lulu2;544266 wrote: Good GRIEF! What is all this flapdoodle about the woman? Did she cure cancer when I wasn't looking? Was she a role model? Humanitarian? Nobel winner?

It's literally all over the media here. :confused:

No, but she was a human being.
DesignerGal

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by DesignerGal »

Im the father of that baby.

HBIC
Lulu2

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Lulu2 »

Now THAT might be worth a story of this magnitude, DG! (Actually, if you're a "Lost" fan, you might see a tie to their latest plot line.) Otherwise, I'm mystified at all the hooplah!
DesignerGal

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by DesignerGal »

She is our modern day Marylin for sure.

HBIC
Rain

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Rain »

Just for the record, My Husband has informed me that HE'S the father of that baby :rolleyes: I've shoved a Q-Tip in his mouth as DNA evidence.... and the plot gets thicker :sneaky:
teramiabullfrog

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by teramiabullfrog »

RedGlitter;544276 wrote: No, but she was a human being.

the definitive answer, she was a human being - and so are all the family members of the missing and nobody seems interested in coming to their aid to help fix the national programs created to help find and prevent missing persons. they (the fed programs) continue to be mismanaged and under-utilized, operating way below their intended and funded efficiency level. where's all the sympathy and caring for the families of the missing (the victims of this ongoing catastrophic disaster - missing persons)?
Rain

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Rain »

Uh... isn't this thread about Anna Nicole? :confused:

P.S... someone above asked about how/where Daniel died. Yes, he died in the hospital room. The 1stwords out of Anna's mouth when Stern told her about his death was "what did you do to him? What did you do to him?!" I feel this guy is NUTZ! I also feel he took her out as well. I don't think it was suicide. I think TPTB ought to be looking hard at Stern. Something's not right, there. Just a hunch.
Lulu2

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Lulu2 »

You all just KNOW that, as we speak, writers are jockeying for position with scripts about a LIFETIME "Anna Nicole" movie! Actresses are hoping they'll be chosen (although getting those horrendous breast implants might require more commitment than most actresses have.)

I saw a painful interview with her mother this morning. She was careful to point out that Anna Nicole lied when she talked about her early years of "poverty." I felt sorry for the lady.
RhondaLu

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by RhondaLu »

Rain;544369 wrote: Uh... isn't this thread about Anna Nicole? :confused:

P.S... someone above asked about how/where Daniel died. Yes, he died in the hospital room. The 1stwords out of Anna's mouth when Stern told her about his death was "what did you do to him? What did you do to him?!" I feel this guy is NUTZ! I also feel he took her out as well. I don't think it was suicide. I think TPTB ought to be looking hard at Stern. Something's not right, there. Just a hunch.

:sneaky: I feel the same way.............
YZGI

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by YZGI »

I think the butler did it in the bathroom with a 20 pound hostess twinkie.
koan

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by koan »

LuLu wrote: Actresses are hoping they'll be chosen (although getting those horrendous breast implants might require more commitment than most actresses have.)
Actresses don't get surgery just to play a role.
Nomad

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Nomad »

My 1st reaction was it might be for the best. Course a few might think the same about me. :wah:
I AM AWESOME MAN
RhondaLu

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by RhondaLu »

Immediate DNA testing refused in Anna Nicole Smith paternity case

ANA BEATRIZ CHOLO

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - The latest legal wrangling surrounding who fathered Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter got no closer to conclusion Friday, when a judge refused to order immediate DNA testing in the monthslong paternity fight.

Superior Court Judge Robert A. Schnider requested the body of Smith, who died Thursday, be preserved until another hearing in 10 days, attorneys said.

A lawyer for one of the two men contesting the paternity of 5-month-old Dannielynn requested a genetic sample from the mother's body to avoid a possible "bait and switch" of babies and connect Smith to Dannielynn.

Authorities in Florida said they would comply with the California judge's request.

Larry Birkhead, Smith's ex-boyfriend, and Howard K. Stern, Smith's companion when she died, are contesting the paternity of the baby, and experts say the custody decision could determine the child's inheritance.

With major legal issues undecided, Smith's legacy could take years to untangle and could leave the baby girl with millions of dollars or nothing at all.

Debra Opri, Birkhead's lawyer, requested the emergency extraction of DNA from Smith's corpse an hour after the former Playboy playmate died in Florida. Opri also asked, again, for the judge to take jurisdiction over the child until her paternity is established. She said that issue also would be taken up at the next hearing, set for Feb. 20 in Los Angeles.

Giving custody to California would require the judge to overturn the "home state rule," which would prohibit a state court from taking jurisdiction over a child born in another state. Dannielynn was born in the Bahamas and lives there.

Attorneys for Smith and Stern said they believe any custody battle should take place in the Bahamas.

"Mr. Birkhead is going to have to go to the Bahamas," said Ron Rale, Smith's attorney. "If it's determined that Mr. Birkhead is the biological father ... he can't do anything with that order in California. He has to take it to the Bahamas and request custody there."

Opri didn't immediately return a phone call seeking reaction to Rale's statement.

Rale acknowledged DNA testing of the baby would eventually occur, but decried the push for the DNA test so soon after Smith's death.

"It is despicable that we would have an emergency notice and appear right now," Rale said.

The attorney described Stern as "emotionally a wreck" and said Stern's parents flew from Los Angeles to Florida to be with him.

Opri said Birkhead also was struggling with Smith's death.

"He is grieving," she said outside the courthouse. "He has been up all night and he is deeply saddened by the death of the mother of his child, the woman who was the love of his life."

The baby was being cared for in the Bahamas by the mother of Shane Gibson, the Bahamian immigration minister who is a close friend of Smith's, People magazine reported on its Web site, citing unidentified sources.

---

Associated Press Writer Brooke Donald in Los Angeles contributed to this report.
DesignerGal

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by DesignerGal »

koan;544514 wrote: Actresses don't get surgery just to play a role.

You'd be surprised.

HBIC
Patsy Warnick

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Rhonsalu

Zsa Zsa's husband cracked me up - I did state" men would line up". :-2

Rain - Did you see the interview with Anna's sister? She suspects the lawyer/husband Stern. Looks like Stern had his eye on the $$ at all times.!! Getting rid of all obstacles in his way. Securing the $$ with his name on the birth certificate, staying out of the Country etc...

Slick

Let's see who else will step forward for the parternity - wheres Burt Reynolds - he should be running out of $$

What a mess this is.

Patsy
Lulu2

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Lulu2 »

KOAN "Actresses don't get surgery just to play a role."

+++++++++++ Well, no S##T! Thanks SO much for illuminating that for me! :rolleyes:
Rain

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Rain »

Patsy Warnick;544747 wrote: Rain - Did you see the interview with Anna's sister? She suspects the lawyer/husband Stern. Looks like Stern had his eye on the $$ at all times.!! Getting rid of all obstacles in his way. Securing the $$ with his name on the birth certificate, staying out of the Country etc...

Slick

Let's see who else will step forward for the parternity - wheres Burt Reynolds - he should be running out of $$

What a mess this is.

Patsy

I saw her on Larry King on Friday night. She said that if Stern were to get custody, they're going to stat proceedings to get the baby. She told Larry King... Don't even get me started on Stern." Then she continued when he stayed quiet. She said the family does NOT trust this guy and that the things he's done are very questionable.

He is on the birth certificate, so like I said, he's covered all the bases. As a lawyer, he knows all the loopholes and how to slither thru. The guy's a Snake!

I just pray for the safety of the baby.
Nomad

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Nomad »

Lulu2;544753 wrote: KOAN "Actresses don't get surgery just to play a role."

+++++++++++ Well, no S##T! Thanks SO much for illuminating that for me! :rolleyes:

Sugar & spice & everything nice.

As usual.
I AM AWESOME MAN
valerie

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by valerie »

Latest speculation (I don't know who this is actually coming from)

is that the babies father is her dead husband, she used frozen

sperm of his.

:thinking:
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

WonderWendy3

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by WonderWendy3 »

:eek: :eek: :eek: You are kidding...no , I know you aren't...but OH MY GOSH....typical that this would even be an option...wow
Patsy Warnick

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Val

I also heard that on the news today - Possible ??

Told ya - men are lining up..

Patsy
WonderWendy3

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Patsy Warnick;547056 wrote: Val

I also heard that on the news today - Possible ??

Told ya - men are lining up..

Patsy

Even the dead ones???

This is just so sad...As DG said, she is the modern day Marylin....I don't trust the Lawyer, I haven't been watching closely, don't need to. I usually can spot a snake from a mile away....I knew OJ did it all along...and this time I think Mr. fancy pants Lawyer (probaby extremely greedy) had something to do with it...can't trust medication!!
valerie

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by valerie »

Well, with that lawyer it does make me wonder. What a good way to

insure you get money for an heir(ess), right?

Stranger things have happened.
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Patsy Warnick

Anna Nichole Smith dies

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Anna always wanted to be Marilyn - she never measured up to be Marilyn.

We'll see how this unfolds - I feel this husband/lawyer is the one who can't be trusted - greed. root of all evil..

Patsy

Return to “Current Events”