Check out my avatar

A place to explain or ask another member to explain the meaning behind their avatar.
Wren

Check out my avatar

Post by Wren »

Well, I am an Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched) fan, so my avatar is a photo of Elizabeth Montgomery. Even though she died in 1995, her memory is still alive in Bewitched reruns and other shows.

:D
pattybug52

Check out my avatar

Post by pattybug52 »

Wren what a great tribute to her-I grew up on Bewitched and when they did the series in Salem Mass, I had just started working at the telephone co as an operator-in Salem. When I was being trained I picked up a call from the Hotel the Crew was staying at-my training manager took over my call cause it was the gal who played Samantha's Mom-she had a big ole conversation with her and I was so mad she didn't let me talk to her at all! I miss Salem a lot!
pattybug52

Check out my avatar

Post by pattybug52 »

Wren-have you heard about the remake movie about Bewitched-Nicole Kidman is supposed to play Samantha!
Wren

Check out my avatar

Post by Wren »

This is a very belated reply, but....LOL

Yes, I have heard about it but I don't plan on going to a theatre to see it. I will probably rent it at a later date to see how it is, though.

I guess I just cannot imagine anything being as good as the original classic show, "Bewitched." Just me, I guess. :)

Return to “Explain Your Avatar!”