Problems. Bah! Minor Inconveniences.

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Things are weird around my way. Today marks 8 months since my mom's crossing over. I am without my dog whom you guys know I had to put to rest. That's just now starting to needle at me. On Friday my dad had a car accident and totaled the car. He is all right. He's worried about taxes (Mom always handled them) and is out of his element on that so I'm trying to help. Plus my own are a mess. IRS is trying to get me on a $2000 penalty because they claim I didn't respond to their letter- a letter I never got but the IRS is the American Mafia and they accept no fault on their behalf nor explanations from others. I hate the IRS with a passion. Get a real job. Even the 16 year old hamburger flipper has more of my respect than an IRS agent.

Because we have no car and friends are unavailable till tomorrow, I just called my pizza guy and ordered six 6-packs of diet cola. This is absurd I know but for you smokers or coffee drinkers, think how you feel without your morning cigarette or cup. It cost me $32.00! I could have bought 28 3-liter bottles at 95 cents for that!! Oy, I feel sick. :(

Anyway I'm feeling kind of crunched right now like nothing ever works out right but I know that's bunk because I still have my dad. We do have some kind of luck.

Please wear your seatbelts. <.... a public service request from me.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Oh hon, i'm sorry you're having a bum time lately,

I'm glad your dad was ok, that's a positive right?

Many, many hugs to you. :yh_hugs :-4 :yh_hugs
cars

Post by cars »

As the saying goes Red, "This too shall pass"! Every Cloud has a Silver Lining, and it's just around the corner! (C'mon rounding the corner! :))
Cars :)
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Thank you guys, I appreciate that.

I just needed to get that out I suppose. Yes, "this too shall pass"...very comforting words indeed.

And you're right- my dad's okay so things are good in actuality. :) I am a lucky girl.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Hope all turns for you soon, Red. Bad patches are tough..but they are just patches.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Thank you, Marie :) That's helpful advice.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

I'm glad your Dad's okay, I'm sorry your having a bad time at the moment, I'm sending you love and hugs :-4 :-4 :-4
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Red, I'm sorry that you are having a tough time. It can only get better:-6

Sometimes it is good to just let others how you are feeling...I totally understand how you feel and sending you :-4 and :yh_hugs :yh_hugs
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Suzy....Wendy...:-4

Thank you.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

I love your avatar Red, who is it? :)

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Thank you, Suzy. :) It's Janis Joplin. I wish it could be bigger.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

RedGlitter;540705 wrote: Thank you, Suzy. :) It's Janis Joplin. I wish it could be bigger.

Kinda look's like you :-4

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Wow! Really? That's a big compliment to me. Thank you!! :-6
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I guessed it was Janis...haven't really seen that many pics of her....I like the avatar also Red!!:)

I like Janis too!-she died when I was a kid though...but her music is awesome:guitarist
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Thanks, Wendy. I agree, she was awesome. I was a kid when she died too but I'm still a very big fan. :)
Delilah

Post by Delilah »

The only boy who could ever reach me...

Was the son of a preacher man

She is great. Love her music. :)

I'm sorry to hear you've been having a tough time, Red. You have friends here who you can always turn to though. Sometimes we have to take solice in the small comforts.

Glad your Dad is alright after the accident, although tough that his car has been totalled. Will insurance cover enough for a new one?

Being stuck without a mode of transportation is difficult though, I know that feeling. I am pretty much a shut-in myself.

And losing your mother is a huge loss and something not easily gotten over. And than losing your dog in the same year as well just adds to the grief even more.

But head up, young person. Things will get better, and though life seems dreary at times and hardships come your way, you will get through them, and you will feel the sunshine once more. And until you do, you'll have many friends and loved ones to see you through the darker hours.

Hope life takes a turn for the better soon.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

RedGlitter;540714 wrote: Thanks, Wendy. I agree, she was awesome. I was a kid when she died too but I'm still a very big fan. :)

i think i was about 35 when she died :(

sorry your having a hard time red :-4 me and the pinkster are having a positive-athon care to join us , no matter what we have to think positive and no doom and gloom .... i guess wise guy is too gloomy for this , being that serious all the time has to take its toll eh buddy :wah:
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

flopstock;542448 wrote: you're 72 jimbo?:confused:

dont look it do i :wah: :wah: its coz i dont have any grey hairs :-6
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

Red - hugs to you, I think you should metaphorically kick the cat (yes, I know you're nuts about animals - it's a very British thing to do when you're fed up) either that of have a coke and sweet treats binge - it may make you hyper but it'll take your mind off the bad stuff!:-4
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time

Return to “Members' News”