Funafuti

Nomad

Funafuti

Post by Nomad »

I wonder why the Funafutians are so crappy to the Novaya Zemlyans ?

Bitch bitch bitch ! All you ever hear from the Funafutians is how the Novaya Zemlyans are so crappy, they smell like fish, they hate the village councils politics blah blah blah. Just once Id like to hear a sound argument on what is so wrong with Novaya Zemlya. :-5

Funafutians ???

I AM AWESOME MAN
minks

Funafuti

Post by minks »

Nomad;539262 wrote: I wonder why the Funafutians are so crappy to the Novaya Zemlyans ?

Bitch bitch bitch ! All you ever hear from the Funafutians is how the Novaya Zemlyans are so crappy, they smell like fish, they hate the village councils politics blah blah blah. Just once Id like to hear a sound argument on what is so wrong with Novaya Zemlya. :-5

Funafutians ???

ummmmmm can I poll the audience on this one?
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Nomad

Funafuti

Post by Nomad »

Pinky;539267 wrote: Who are the Novaya Zemlyans? What do they represent?

They are a proud people. They represent really important stuff that I cant go into right now.
I AM AWESOME MAN
minks

Funafuti

Post by minks »

Nomad;539269 wrote: They are a proud people. They represent really important stuff that I cant go into right now.

gowan, they made you chief didn't they :D
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
koan

Funafuti

Post by koan »

Those darn Russians. How could they??
Accountable

Funafuti

Post by Accountable »

Pinky;539267 wrote: Who are the Novaya Zemlyans? What do they represent?
That's sarcasm, isn't it? Every time we start having a serious conversation about international harmony, somebody starts running down the Novaya Zemlyans as politically insignificant. Well let me tell you, missy, they're significant. BOY are they significant!
abbey

Funafuti

Post by abbey »

Nomad;539262 wrote: I wonder why the Funafutians are so crappy to the Novaya Zemlyans ?

Funafutians ???

Due to the political climate being as it is in Funafuti at the moment, i think it would be unwise to give my opinion at the present. :D
valerie

Funafuti

Post by valerie »

Hey I dated a Novaya Zemlyan once. He was a nice guy and I never

thought he smelled like fish.

I have nothing against the Funafutians, though. How could you when

their very name screams FUN?!?!?!?

:thinking:
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

CARLA

Funafuti

Post by CARLA »

OK I'm with you on this Nomad.. :-3
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Nomad

Funafuti

Post by Nomad »

Soberano;539809 wrote: A serious threat to the well being of the entire Novayan Zemlyansis nation and all you can do is take the pee, disgraceful. The Funafutians need taking down a peg or two, so please some constructive feedback here.

And How !

Indeed !

Do Tell !

and other really puncuative exclamations
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “International Politics”