Retail Jobs

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
cinamin

Retail Jobs

Post by cinamin »

I decided to get a 2nd job to supplement my hours at Disney. So I applied at Target. I did the app on the computer there and was told after that I had to wait an entire hour before I got interviewed. So the person said I could go back any time for the interview. It's a cashier job. I used to work in retail and kind of liked it.

Heck if they give me enough hours, I'll give notice at Disney or work part-time hours.:-4
SuzyB

Retail Jobs

Post by SuzyB »

cinamin;535344 wrote: I decided to get a 2nd job to supplement my hours at Disney. So I applied at Target. I did the app on the computer there and was told after that I had to wait an entire hour before I got interviewed. So the person said I could go back any time for the interview. It's a cashier job. I used to work in retail and kind of liked it.

Heck if they give me enough hours, I'll give notice at Disney or work part-time hours.:-4

That must be great working at Disney, what do you do? :-6
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

cinamin

Retail Jobs

Post by cinamin »

SuzyB;535346 wrote: That must be great working at Disney, what do you do? :-6

It really isn't great. I work in crowd control during parades. And like today they are shooting a commercial. And I work at the Winnie the Pooh ride in Critter

Country, basically putting people on the ride.

:(
SuzyB

Retail Jobs

Post by SuzyB »

cinamin;535352 wrote: It really isn't great. I work in crowd control during parades. And like today they are shooting a commercial. And I work at the Winnie the Pooh ride in Critter

Country, basically putting people on the ride.

:(

Do you have good perks though?? II went to Florida a couple of years ago and the kids loved it, they are hounding me to go again!

I would love to get married in the castle :)
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

cinamin

Retail Jobs

Post by cinamin »

SuzyB;535354 wrote: Do you have good perks though?? II went to Florida a couple of years ago and the kids loved it, they are hounding me to go again!

I would love to get married in the castle :)

Oh I was thinkng about that too. At night the castle is all beautiful purple, pink lights and it looks so pretty.

I guess I have perks in that I can go to Disneyland and don't have to pay, ride the rides all day. I did just that today. I got called for an extra shift and while I was in the costume room putting on my outfit I checked my messages and found that they'd called and cancelled my shift. So I just changed back into my regular clothes and went in and rode the Space Mountain (almost threw up) and then went on the Disneyland Railroad. And then the Haunted Mansion and then the Indiana Jones Adventure. It started to rain so I came home.

:cool: :yh_party
nvalleyvee

Retail Jobs

Post by nvalleyvee »

cinamin;535344 wrote: I decided to get a 2nd job to supplement my hours at Disney. So I applied at Target. I did the app on the computer there and was told after that I had to wait an entire hour before I got interviewed. So the person said I could go back any time for the interview. It's a cashier job. I used to work in retail and kind of liked it.

Be careful working for Target..........they may want you to do bad shifts........if you are off shift make sure they pay you for it. Since you have experience with Disney Target should pay for your experience.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
RedGlitter

Retail Jobs

Post by RedGlitter »

Best wishes for whatever you choose, C. :) Please check out the official perks of both jobs. If you could get insurance that woudl be great.
Tater Tazz

Retail Jobs

Post by Tater Tazz »

Been in retail for 20 years, stay out, they will kill you! I've done every position ,

If you do not need it, do not take it.

Return to “The Coffee Shop”