Why Santa is the perfect illegal alien

Open or closed borders?
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

The last few days here in So. Calif, illegals have been threatening another day of strikes and demonstrations for their "rights" to be here and against several large raids to collect and deport groups of them. I thought the piece below was an interesting perspective.

Why Santa Claus Is The PERFECT ILLEGAL ALIEN !

1) He comes, does his job, and goes home. He doesn't try to sneak in for life.

2) He doesn't try to feed at the taxpayer funded welfare system.

3) He doesn't commit Felony Identity theft (stealing someone's SS #.)

4) He doesn't commit Felony document fraud (using the stolen SS #.)

5) He doesn't expect to get citizenship to a foreign country as a "job benefit."

6) He doesn't try to collect from the taxpayer funded Medicare system of a foreign country.

7) He doesn't drop any little Santas trying to anchor himself in a foreign country that he entered illegally.

8) He doesn't claim to be the true owner of the foreign country he entered illegally.

9) He doesn't use the ER room for primary care and skip out on the bill, forcing hospitals to go bankrupt in a foreign country.

10) He doesn't bring along any little foreign Santas and overwhelm the education system of a country he snuck into illegally.

11) He doesn't demand the foreign country he snuck into illegally supply him with everything in his native language, again to be paid for by legal citizens taxes.

12) He doesn't attempt to show he can disrupt the economy of the foreign country he snuck into illegally by taking a "day off."

13) He doesn't try to organize other illegal Santas to protest in the streets and demand amnesty for numerous crimes, and citizenship to the foreign country he snuck into.

14) He doesn't try to organize other Santas to register to vote, and to alter elections in a foreign country he entered illegally.

15) He doesn't scream "Racist" at the legal citizens of the foreign country he snuck into just because they point out he is breaking the law.

16) He doesn't use fake name to go with his stolen SS # so he can successfully avoid paying taxes.

17) He doesn't drop 85 tons of garbage each year as he sneaks into a foreign country.

18) He doesn't bring numerous diseases from his home country because they do not inoculate Santas when they are small.

19) He does not overwhelm local law enforcement and courts of the country he snuck into, again paid for by legal citizens taxes.

20) He does not threaten to poison or do harm to the legal citizens of the country he snuck into if his demands to be given everything on a platter are not met.

21) He doesn't strip $30 BILLION dollars a year from the economy of the foreign country he snuck into and mail that money to his home country.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Rain

Post by Rain »

What a mess. As for #8, I know that when "whitey" came (just like the rest of this nation) the indians and mexicans who were already here and prominant (like Vallejo for instance) were deemed insignificant and beaten down, land taken away, etc. and now we have THIS problem we're seeing today. Mexican's were here 1st. What a mess.

I get your meaning though. No emails please ;)
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Rain...the "MEXICANS" are a mixture of Spanish invaders who slaughtered the Indians, every bit as often as the Europeans!

In those times, there weren't any borders! Now...we have borders and laws about how should be legally coming in.

What wasn't a crime 300 years ago (whether or not it SHOULD have been--) IS a crime now...along with all those other examples.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Rain

Post by Rain »

I know, I know ;) Just pushing your buttons :p
RhondaLu

Post by RhondaLu »

Lulu2;532301 wrote: Rain...the "MEXICANS" are a mixture of Spanish invaders who slaughtered the Indians, every bit as often as the Europeans!

In those times, there weren't any borders! Now...we have borders and laws about how should be legally coming in.

What wasn't a crime 300 years ago (whether or not it SHOULD have been--) IS a crime now...along with all those other examples.

The "Mexicans" may have been a mixture of "French, and Spanish invaders", but they were Indians first, and they were here first.:thinking:
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

I didn't argue about Natives being here first. Rain understood I was pushing HER buttons about "Mexicans." "Mexicans" didn't become "Mexicans" until the Spanish had devastated the Aztecs. They've no more right to California than anyone else.

Now, we have borders, and all those original claims are ridiculous. If not, we should all go back to Africa, where we came from.;)
RhondaLu

Post by RhondaLu »

Lulu2;532600 wrote: I didn't argue about Natives being here first. Rain understood I was pushing HER buttons about "Mexicans." "Mexicans" didn't become "Mexicans" until the Spanish had devastated the Aztecs. They've no more right to California than anyone else.

Now, we have borders, and all those original claims are ridiculous. If not, we should all go back to Africa, where we came from.;)

You may find this interesting:

-Mexicano-Indian History

by Luis V. Rodriguez, C33000

P.O. Box 7500, B5-113, Crescent City, CA 95532

Webster's dictionary defines mestizo as "a person of mixed blood; a person of mixed Spanish and Amerindian blood." It is necessary to understand this as many persons with Hispanic surnames have been mis-identified by the government and ignorant people as simply "Hispanics" or "Mexican." Actually, many such people are of Native-American-Spanish lineage.

Columbus landed in what is now known as Mexico and called it America. He called the native people there Indians. As time progressed, Cortez arrived from Spain, as did Coronado, Cabeza de Baca, Ornate-each carrying out conquests of the indigenous peoples in much of what is now Mexico.. In addition, they claimed as "New Spain" the vast majority of what we call the southwestern states, including California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and parts of Colorado.

The Spaniards followed the usual pattern of conquest, subjecting native women to pregnancy by rape, enslaving men, women and children as they traversed Mexico looking for the "Seven Cities of Gold" rumored to exist in the north. Along the way the Spaniards renamed native villages as Spanish pueblos and usually erected a church on the spot of the captured and destroyed village, forcing the natives under torture and fear to swear allegiance to Spain and the Church. While renaming villages, they renamed the native peoples with Spanish names. This became the common practice when native children were born and baptized with a Spanish, Christian name.

Some of the natives that the Spaniards took with them as slaves and guides in their quest escaped, for example, the Tlascalans who were taken in by the Zuni in New Mexico. All major cities throughout the southwestern states were named by the Spaniards before the U.S. gained control in the mid-1800s. Meanwhile, the Spaniards for the previous 300 years had been mixing with the natives.

In 1599, Don Juan Onate of Spain sent Vicente Zaldivar to avenge the killing of Zaldivar's brother, Juan de Zaldivar and his small detachment of soldiers who were sent to extort goods from the Acomas. Vicente Zaldivar and his soldiers killed hundreds of the Acoma; all remaining who did not escape were taken captive. Women over the age of 12 were sentenced to 20 years labor; the men were not only sentenced to 20 years labor, but also subject to having one foot chopped off so they would not run off. Young girls were given to the Church and the young boys were given to Zaldivar as a reward.

In 1680, theTaos Revolt by natives and mestizos (Mexicans) in Taos, New Mexico, was organized and led by Luis Tupato, Pope and Alonza Catiti. Some of the tribes participating in the revolt were the Tesque, Zia, Pokkwoge, Hopi, Picuris, Tua, Oke, Kiuwa. Retaliations by the Spaniards and Americans were extensive.

Prior to the Spaniards' arrival, the Tua (Taos Indians), Ute, Apache, and Comanche utilized the Tua village as a main trade center and mixed through marriage. After the 1680 revolt, they mixed with the Jircarilla Apache and moved to Scott County, Kansas, but were later brought back to Taos by the Spaniards. The Picuris (Pikuria) and the Taos Indians were descendants of the same ancestral family group which existed in 900 A.D. Many tribes of the Tiwa nation fled and commingled with various other tribes: Zuni, Navajo, Hopi, and Jemez.

In 1694 the Spaniard Diego de Vargas, with help from his allies, the Zia, Katishtya (San Felipe), and Tamaya (Santa Ana), attacked and destroyed the Jemez village. The Isleta (Tuei), took refuge with other Tiwa villages until 1681 when Governor Oterman, attempting to re-establish Spanish control, attacked several Tiwa villages and took hundreds of captives and resettled them south of El Paso at a place he called Isleta del Sur. The Sandia (Nafiat), and Kapo mixed with the Hopi after the 1680 revolt, as did the Kiowa (Santa Domingo). Some were moved to Acoma along with the Cochiti refugees and later established the Pueblo of Laguna. (Tanos Indians arrived later.)

In 1689 the Spanish Governor Domingo de Cruziate attacked and killed more than 600 natives at the Zia village, destroyed the village and sold captives into slavery. Those who escaped built a village near the Jemez, but later returned to Zia and remained loyal to the Spaniards, often acting as allies in attacks on other villages. To this day they are still regarded as social outcasts for these reasons.

The Laguna Pueblo (as named by Spaniards) was established in 1699 and later incorporated many Zuni, Acoma, Katishtya, Zia, Oraibi, Sandia, and Jemez. (The native name for the Laguna village was Kawaik.) Presently this tribe has become one and occupies Paquate, Encinal, Paraje, New Laguna, Mesita, Casa Blanca, and Seama.

In the 1800s, the Kapo (Santa Clara) tribe spit up due to many not wanting to accept the federal government's programs.

Mexico won its independence from Spain in 1821, at which time it still controlled all of the aforementioned territory of the southwestern states. Mexico, as a result of independence, opened its doors to full citizenship and rights for all natives (Indians), which included the right to stake land claims. Many Indians and mestizos accepted citizenship and filed land claims, but many refused. (Remember the extent of territory which was Mexico at that time and the innumerable natives and mestizos within that territory.)

It wasn't until 1848 that the "Treaty of Guadelupe de Hildago" was signed and not until 1853 that the "Gadsden Purchase" sold off the various southwestern states to the United States government. At that time the United States slammed the door on all natives (Indians). They were not entitled to anything but a good killing, as General Sheridan coined the phrase "The only good Indian is a dead Indian."

The indigenous peoples of the southwest had been battling at this point for 300 years, and would now refocus it against the new oppressors, the USA. Many great war chiefs came from the Apache Nation, such as Geronimo, Cochise, Mangas Colorado, Victorio, Armijo, Chato, Naiche, Taza, Mangas, Jr., Bonito, Huerro Grande, El Sordo, Barboncito, Estrella, Cadette, Loco, Nana, as well as Manuelito of the Navajos, Santana of the Kiowas, Delshay of the Tonto Apache, Eskiminzin of the Aravaipa, Chihuahua of the Chiriehua, from1860 to 1886. (Note all the Spanish names; many spoke fluent Spanish.)

Unfortunately many Native Americans, ignorant of historical facts, try to project the government "roll number" of the Bureau of Indian Affairs as some great identity tag, as though it makes them more "Red" or "Indian" than a mestizo whose ancestors took to the deep mountains to survive wave after wave of genocidal attacks. Not all natives were captured or surrendered in the government forts and reservations and given a "Biscuit Number" for rations. Many escaped the attacks, escaped from the forts, escaped from the "Long Walks," from the reservations, and remained free, without a BIA Biscuit Roll number-not to mention all those who accepted Mexican full citizenship, received land (stake-claims), took Hispanic names, and filtered into the oppressor's overwhelming systematic domination to secure their best interests. Lastly, there are mestizos of mixed blood, whether Apache-Spanish, or Navajo-Spanish, Zuni-Spanish, or Maya-Spanish, who may have filtered into the U.S. government's files misidentified. Those who act like they must have a

Biscuit-Government-ration number to be "Red" and a white British or French last name to be "Indian," should wake up and check the efforts of many who have continued the fight of our ancestors for our indigenous cultural/spiritual ways and human rights, as well as self-determination.

Many personally oppose the "American" part of the label "Native American Indian." What is the difference if some would rather identify themselves as "mestizo" or "mestizo-Mexicano" or "Apache-Mexicano"? A Mexican is a person whose nationality-country of origin, is Mexico. It's not a true "race" identity. The United States refused to even recognize our people as "persons" within the meaning of the law until 1879 (Standing Bear v. Cook-a federal habeas corpus case). So if a person of mixed southwestern native and Spanish blood prefers identification as "mestizo" and the American government misidentifies him/her as "Mexican race," yet the person stands true as a warrior for both his "Red-Indian" heritage and pre-1853 "Mexican" heritage, this does not make him any less "Red" or "Indian" than those with a government roll number-especially if he knows, practices, and follows the "Red Road." Prejudices are derived from ignorance. A roll number is nothing more than a tag of subjugation and capitulation.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

OK...that's a very long article. I'll admit I skimmed it. It makes a point I believe I made...Europeans "raped" the natives in what is now called Mexico. "Mestizo" is a term I know well, much like "breed" used to be popular here in the southwest.

There is no question that sophisticated civilizations existed in what're now called "the Americas" long before Europeans got here! I'm a great scholar of these and believe, for example, that the Maya were never "lost." Many still live in their ancestral lands, but many undoubtedly came north and influenced the "mound builders" of the great Mississippean cultures.

None of this has bearing on the fact that every country in the world now has borders and laws to control those borders.

Even Santa should go home.

:wah:

Return to “Immigration”