Reincarnation

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
novak

Reincarnation

Post by novak »

Definitely my doggie Ralph. I don't know anyone or any thing that is as loved and spoilt as him
hoxtonchris

Reincarnation

Post by hoxtonchris »

i would come back as mohamed ali,but ide skip the real headbuster fights and keep my feet flying.
Wolverine

Reincarnation

Post by Wolverine »

i'd come back as Kevin Nash. aka Big Sexy from the WWF

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Reincarnation

Post by Bryn Mawr »

carolley;527534 wrote: Ok your at the pearly gates and "The Guvnor" says..........you have to go back Im sorry ..........but you can be anyone you choose ..........ok who would it be?????;)

Prince Siddhartha?
Bill Sikes

Reincarnation

Post by Bill Sikes »

carolley;527534 wrote: Ok your at the pearly gates and "The Guvnor" says..........you have to go back Im sorry ..........but you can be anyone you choose ..........ok who would it be?????;)

That's an impossible question to answer. Anyone still alive that I might wish to

be will still be... well, alive - anyone else is a has-been, and can't go again.
RedGlitter

Reincarnation

Post by RedGlitter »

I know it's crazy and unimaginative but I'd be me. Not that my life has been easy or particularly fun, but it's something I know. Would I have the same people in my life or different, I wonder? Everyone has their own problems and I'd hate to trade mine for someone else's... so I guess I'd ask to be myself again.:-3
weinbeck

Reincarnation

Post by weinbeck »

hoxtonchris;527538 wrote: i would come back as mohamed ali,but ide skip the real headbuster fights and keep my feet flying.

Actually, prior to the Watergate scandal, when Richard Nixon was in office, Mahommad Ali told a press conference he was going to stand a vice-president, in order to save Nixon's life.

Baffled by ths statement, the press pointed out that the president had many people in the security field, and didn't he think they were enough, to which Ali replied:

"Listen, man. Nobody in their right mind would want me as the next president of the United States of America, so while I'm vice-president, there ain't nobody gonna put a gun to his head!" He had a great sense of humour.:D :wah:
Wolverine

Reincarnation

Post by Wolverine »

AngelEyes82;527555 wrote: WWE

no. WWF. i don't care what they call themselves now. it'll always be WWF to me.

Wolverine

Reincarnation

Post by Wolverine »

RedGlitter;527572 wrote: I know it's crazy and unimaginative but I'd be me. Not that my life has been easy or particularly fun, but it's something I know. Would I have the same people in my life or different, I wonder? Everyone has their own problems and I'd hate to trade mine for someone else's... so I guess I'd ask to be myself again.:-3

Oooo... good one. but this time around, you remember the other decision you made and now you get to do it differently.

yep. I'm going with Glitter on this.

Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Reincarnation

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Wolverine;527595 wrote: no. WWF. i don't care what they call themselves now. it'll always be WWF to me.

What? The World Wildlife Fund - been going for years!
weinbeck

Reincarnation

Post by weinbeck »

I'd like to come back as a millionaire baker, and wind up dead in my rolls (Rolls - geddit?;) )
Wolverine

Reincarnation

Post by Wolverine »

Bryn Mawr;527598 wrote: What? The World Wildlife Fund - been going for years!

ha. ha.

Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Reincarnation

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Wolverine;527636 wrote: ha. ha.
:p .
hoxtonchris

Reincarnation

Post by hoxtonchris »

it can of course be an animal,,,i would be a eagle flying over the grand canyon,,or a blue whale!ide love to dive to the depths they do and see all the strange sea animals that live that far down!!
BabyRider

Reincarnation

Post by BabyRider »

Being the heartless and competitive btich that I am, I'd ask to come back as whoever knocked Arnold out of the Mr Universe competition. And I'd bring steroids.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Return to “General Chit Chat”