I never...

Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never seen Bigfoot! :wah:
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Mustang

I never...

Post by Mustang »

I never knew that lobster tasted so good.
SuzyB

I never...

Post by SuzyB »

I never knew that a Jimbo was for life:D
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never liked Liver and Onions.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

Eewww, I never did either :lips:
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never liked Public Speaking.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never liked barking dogs :mad:
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never owned a cat.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never NOT owned a cat :)
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I never get bored when I'm on FG!
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never do either.
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I never drive without an ID.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I've never driven a train :p
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

Ive never been on a real train.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I've never been on a cruise.
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

Ive never climbed Mt Everest.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I've never climbed any mountain. What's the sense??
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never fallen out of a tree.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never broke my leg.
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never broken my arm.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never will like dentists (tomorrow :( )
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I never liked the sound of their drills.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

ACK!! I never did either (chills)
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never been To NYC
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I've never been to Nebraska
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

Ive never been to Mt Rushmore.
Rain

I never...

Post by Rain »

I never went to Canada
Fibonacci

I never...

Post by Fibonacci »

I've never been to alaska.

Return to “Word Games”