Haters...

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Saffron

Haters...

Post by Saffron »

There is someone from another forum who has posted my threads here on that forum. Strange how a person would go to so much trouble to look me up in Google and find my username, Saffron to see where I post. Very strange. Sounds like obsessive behavior. A bit scary actually.:-3
Your Kitty Forum

My Website
K.Snyder

Haters...

Post by K.Snyder »

Perhaps a compliment to superior intellect.
Patsy Warnick

Haters...

Post by Patsy Warnick »

What would be the purpose of that?

Maybe I don't understand - someone is posting your threads on another site?

Is there a method to find out who? When did this start?

On this other site - is there a name you recognize? Are you posting/regular on this other site?

Patsy
Peg

Haters...

Post by Peg »

mrsK;519644 wrote: I am not making light of this .

I just googled your name & all I can find is things about food,silk & a flower.

Same here. They must have another method.
RedGlitter

Haters...

Post by RedGlitter »

I read that thread and it's so easy to see that these morons are accusing you of being somehow mentally younger than 40 because you like fairies and have the tea party thread (which I like both and which they took out of context)and yet look at how they're behaving- like little kids. I got your PM too which I will answer in just a sec, but what I want to say here is that you shouldn't give them any more of your energy than you already have. I know it's hard not to, but don't give in and let these dopes bring you down. I mean really, have they nothing better to do than hunt down your posts and paste them in their forum to mock? They're clowns, Saffy! Clowns! Maybe find a nw Egptian forum or else just blow off these flakes. Oh and that bit about cancer made me mad. So you were the only one who didn't respond to the news? Well not everyone knows just exactly what to say and even an "I'm so sorry" can sound awfully trite to someone in that situation. So that was a low blow from them. Remember what I told you about losers? That applies to them too.

:-6
RhondaLu

Haters...

Post by RhondaLu »

Saffron;519626 wrote: There is someone from another forum who has posted my threads here on that forum. Strange how a person would go to so much trouble to look me up in Google and find my username, Saffron to see where I post. Very strange. Sounds like obsessive behavior. A bit scary actually.:-3

Do you know these people Saffy? Is it people from another forum? From here?

All that mess that was going on here when I arrived?
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Haters...

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Saffron;519626 wrote: There is someone from another forum who has posted my threads here on that forum. Strange how a person would go to so much trouble to look me up in Google and find my username, Saffron to see where I post. Very strange. Sounds like obsessive behavior. A bit scary actually.:-3

Is it the same people you had trouble with last year. Are they trying to cause you trouble or bully you . Why not change your user name here . Register again or contact the admins at the other forum or even register here again under a new name and just don't go back to other forum . Keep a record of what their doing, it may come in handy one day.:)
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Patsy Warnick

Haters...

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Pants

Thats what I thought - just start under another name.

Patsy

Who needs the hassle
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Haters...

Patsy Warnick;519790 wrote: Pants

That what I thought - just start under another name.

Patsy

Who needs the hassle

It doesn't sound like their her friends so maybe its for the best .

Accountable

Haters...

Post by Accountable »

It's no secret what I think of Saffron, but this crap is childish in the extreme.

Saffron, You'll do what you'll do, but you shouldn't allow gossips to affect how you post. It will only signal to them that they've scored points, and they will pat each other on the back and try to find your new nickname.
jpcme

Haters...

Post by jpcme »

mrsK;519644 wrote: I am not making light of this .

I just googled your name & all I can find is things about food,silk & a flower.

It's just to easy. Google her email address, I got nearly 800 hits and thats just to start with.
Accountable

Haters...

Post by Accountable »

Jay;520444 wrote: Just a thought!

There are two sides to every story.....
Interesting first post. :thinking:
RedGlitter

Haters...

Post by RedGlitter »

Gee no clue where this one came from :thinking: :cool:
SuzyB

Haters...

Post by SuzyB »

Hi Saffron,

I'm really sorry that your having all this C**P, i really don't understand the way things work around here, it just seems to be a small minority that wants to persecute and hound people. Surely the best thing is for people who don't like each other just try to avoid each other, the garden is big enough for everyone to play :-6 :-6
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Elvira

Haters...

Post by Elvira »

I don't think she should change her name - that's like hiding! Defeat!

No way! Don't do it!

The only way to get the better of these people is to ignore them - Totally disregard any posts or reference to you they may make. Children get bored if you don't acknowledge their bad behaviour!

Take heart Saffron!
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Haters...

SuzyB;520459 wrote: Hi Saffron,

I'm really sorry that your having all this C**P, i really don't understand the way things work around here, it just seems to be a small minority that wants to persecute and hound people. Surely the best thing is for people who don't like each other just try to avoid each other, the garden is big enough for everyone to play :-6 :-6

It's not about anyone here in the garden . It's somebody from another forum .

Return to “General Chit Chat”