Questions...questions....

Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Wasn't there a cartoon about Chipmunks?
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Rain

Post by Rain »

Are you THAT young?? ;)
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Is that a good thing? :D
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Rain

Post by Rain »

LOL :wah: Do you remember Simon and Theodore and ALVIN!!? :wah:
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Yes!:D What about Tom And Jerry?
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Rain;514818 wrote: LOL :wah: Do you remember Simon and Theodore and ALVIN!!? :wah:

Did you ever try to immitate thier voices??
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

What was their Dad's name? He was their Dad, Right?
Rain

Post by Rain »

Dave. And I think he was their manager. (?)
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Where were their Parents?
Rain

Post by Rain »

Orphans?? :wah:
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Really?! :D
Rain

Post by Rain »

ROTFL :wah:

Do you believe me??
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Would you Lie to Me? :sneaky:
Rain

Post by Rain »

Why would I? :-2
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Why would you What?
Rain

Post by Rain »

Did you ask me something?
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Who? Me? :wah:
Rain

Post by Rain »

Is this the party to whom I am speaking? :wah:
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Party? Where?:yh_party
Rain

Post by Rain »

Isn't it at your place?
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Could we make it Party Cruise Instead?
chocoholic

Post by chocoholic »

Does that mean Tom Cruise is coming?
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Do you think He'll bing Katie Holmes?
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Whats with all the hair on that baby's head?
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

It looks like a wig, Doesn't it? :wah:
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Fibonacci;515841 wrote: It looks like a wig, Doesn't it? :wah:

Did they stick her finger in a light socket??
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Wouldn't that be Illegal?
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

is it in keeping with Scientology?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Lulu2;517093 wrote: is it in keeping with Scientology?

Should it be??
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Would you become a scientologist if it was? :D
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Fibonacci;517116 wrote: Would you become a scientologist if it was? :D

No..would you?
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Marie5656;517380 wrote: No..would you?

No.....

Do you believe it's Monday already?
Saffron

Post by Saffron »

Yes I believe it. It's cold and quiet here. What's it like there?
Your Kitty Forum

My Website
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Do You Really Need To Know????? :wah:
Rain

Post by Rain »

Shouldn't I want to know?
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Is It that important?
Rain

Post by Rain »

Didn't you think so a minute ago?
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Are you sure it was me? :)
Rain

Post by Rain »

Weren't you wearing a green shirt and dokkers?
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Wasn't That Mustang? :D
Saffron

Post by Saffron »

I love Mustang horses, does Mustang own some?
Your Kitty Forum

My Website
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Saffron;518325 wrote: I love Mustang horses, does Mustang own some?

No, not anymore but do you think I should get another one?
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Why not?
Rain

Post by Rain »

Uh... because they're too expensive? ;)
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Why didn't I think of that? :)
chocoholic

Post by chocoholic »

Were you too caught up in playing The Dodge Game?
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

:wah:

Maybe, Any other ideas?
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Fibonacci;521410 wrote: :

Maybe, Any other ideas?

Fibonacci....who is your avitar a picture of??
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Do you like it? :D

I don't know who it is or who took/made it. It caught my attention while I was wandering around.
Rain

Post by Rain »

YES! Crax me UP! :wah:

WHY won't my stupid neighbors shut their stinking dog up???

Return to “Word Games”