8 January (Monday) Breakfast

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
woppy71

Post by woppy71 »

Clipper;508967 wrote: OK grab a plate and help yerself to some nice vittles this morning.....

On the table this morning is:

Butter-fried French Toast topped with cinammon and powdered sugar

Farm fresh maple sausage patties

Chilled orange juice

Fresh hot coffee

Load up and hit the road.....and don't forget to do at least one nice thing for someone today!:D

Hmmmm... sounds good to me!!! :)
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
Peg

Post by Peg »

:yh_hugs :yh_hugs Clipper. I'm still so glad you are back! :-4
Belladonna

Post by Belladonna »

I am so hungry now, that all sounds so good!!!
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Coffee and cigarettes here if anyone is interested.
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

:-6 Thanks Clipper that should give me a great start for the day... Thanks as always.:-4
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

LilacDragon

Post by LilacDragon »

Clipper's breakfast sounds most excellent but I am afraid that I had the same thing tha Nomad did.
Sandi

minks

Post by minks »

Aw how nice to have our cawfee shop up and running again....

A great start to 2007, welcome back cheif :)

M
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Oh Clipper, you Americans do eat funny!!!!! Grin.. But it's great to have the coffee shop back. Just an espresso for me please!!!

And good to see you again Minks too. How was Victoria? My friend there wrote to say they'd had very bad storms and then loads of snow.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

minks

Post by minks »

AussiePam;509231 wrote: Oh Clipper, you Americans do eat funny!!!!! Grin.. But it's great to have the coffee shop back. Just an espresso for me please!!!

And good to see you again Minks too. How was Victoria? My friend there wrote to say they'd had very bad storms and then loads of snow.

Hi Ya Pam, ah Victoria, gosh I have not been there in awhile, yes they are getting supremely ugly weather, it's resulting in some pretty warm stuff here for us on the other side of the rocks.

I will have to ask my mom about how my cousins are doing over there... I bet they are hating the snow. HAH :)

Nice to be back BTW, I hope you had a good christmas and new years.

Mind if I join ya for the meal, (nearly lunch for me here, have a yummy salad lined up.) M

― Mae West
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

minks;509238 wrote: Hi Ya Pam, ah Victoria, gosh I have not been there in awhile, yes they are getting supremely ugly weather, it's resulting in some pretty warm stuff here for us on the other side of the rocks.

I will have to ask my mom about how my cousins are doing over there... I bet they are hating the snow. HAH :)

Nice to be back BTW, I hope you had a good christmas and new years.

Mind if I join ya for the meal, (nearly lunch for me here, have a yummy salad lined up.) M

My girlfriend said they were without power for 6 days and she nearly froze.. !!!!

That espresso arrived just when I was having my actual early morning coffee. Perfect!!! The salad sounds good.

I've got every finger and toe crossed my daughter finally got her knee fixed last night (haven't heard anything yet). Theatre stays open till midnight. When I left her yesterday she was still in a holding pattern at the operating theatre door with a lot of others.. who've also been there for days. GEESCH. The poor kid was prepped days ago, and has had nothing to eat .. just waiting.. she's on a drip for fluids. Great way to lose weight, I suppose. Anyway, I guess I'll head out thataway now and see what gives.... sigh. I have her five year old in tow. He's such a sweetie, but a handfull too.

minks

Post by minks »

AussiePam;509361 wrote: My girlfriend said they were without power for 6 days and she nearly froze.. !!!!

That espresso arrived just when I was having my actual early morning coffee. Perfect!!! The salad sounds good.

I've got every finger and toe crossed my daughter finally got her knee fixed last night (haven't heard anything yet). Theatre stays open till midnight. When I left her yesterday she was still in a holding pattern at the operating theatre door with a lot of others.. who've also been there for days. GEESCH. The poor kid was prepped days ago, and has had nothing to eat .. just waiting.. she's on a drip for fluids. Great way to lose weight, I suppose. Anyway, I guess I'll head out thataway now and see what gives.... sigh. I have her five year old in tow. He's such a sweetie, but a handfull too.

Oh are you saying.... your daughter is waiting for surgery but nothing is happening and she is holed up at the hospital... what is with that?

Oh dear your poor friend in Vic, I recall times in winter my dad getting a call from my grandfather asking him to come out and help with the pipes because the ground had froze, and their pipes are barely buried so it would not take long for things to freeze and crack. They sure are foreigners to snow and the cold.... so awful really.

I hope your friend is ok now... I shall ask my ma this eve about my cousins... I wonder how they all faired.

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, your poor daughter, Pam! I hope she has had her surgery!
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Jen called to say she's still waiting. And waiting. I'll go out to the hospital shortly. A lot of surgeons on holidays now, apparently, and theatre staff too. She was in such pain in the night that she wet herself, and feels ashamed and all that. She can't move to help herself with bedpans. This is Australia !!!!!!!!! GEESCH. We have a good health system here. I thought.

minks

Post by minks »

AussiePam;509447 wrote: Jen called to say she's still waiting. And waiting. I'll go out to the hospital shortly. A lot of surgeons on holidays now, apparently, and theatre staff too. She was in such pain in the night that she wet herself, and feels ashamed and all that. She can't move to help herself with bedpans. This is Australia !!!!!!!!! GEESCH. We have a good health system here. I thought.

that is bloody awful.... they are treating her no better than a farm animal... how appauling :(

― Mae West

Return to “The Coffee Shop”