Chargers...!!

Discuss all types of sports.
CARLA

Chargers...!!

Post by CARLA »

:D :D :D :D What can I say my CHARGERS are just awesome. LT is a master at the game, Rivers isn't bad either. Half of our defense is out and we still can and do win games.. WE ARE IN FIRST PLACE NOW. woooo hooo..!!
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Nomad

Chargers...!!

Post by Nomad »

This is just a pity reply. :wah:
I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Chargers...!!

Post by CARLA »

You brat we won today that is all that matters..:cool:

[QUOTE]This is just a pity reply. [/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

K.Snyder

Chargers...!!

Post by K.Snyder »

Actually I would have posted in here but lately I haven't been checking the World of Sports forum. This isn't exactly a sports oriented forum, and that's ok, it is just relatively scarce around here.

To me the Chargers are by far a good team in the NFL, but I cannot be keen on giving them the best team in the league honor, as their quarterback is relatively young. They need to prove themselves to me before I can give them that kind of praise.

But good luck on the rest of the season Carla...

You're going to need it because Cincinnati is going to rebound and beat them in the playoffs. :yh_laugh :yh_sungla
chonsigirl

Chargers...!!

Post by chonsigirl »

CARLA;464686 wrote: :D :D :D :What can I say my CHARGERS are just awesome. LT is a master at the game, Rivers isn't bad either. Half of our defense is out and we still can and do win games.. WE ARE IN FIRST PLACE NOW. woooo hooo..!!

Same stats as Ravens and Bears, and Colts with best one.............................;)
Nomad

Chargers...!!

Post by Nomad »

I AM AWESOME MAN
CARLA

Chargers...!!

Post by CARLA »

Love it Nomie...!! CHARGERS...!!thanks... :D Have I told you that I think we are going to the SUPERBOWL and I think we can win it once we get there..
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

chonsigirl

Chargers...!!

Post by chonsigirl »

Ravens just won.............................:)

But Carla knows I love S.D.!
CARLA

Chargers...!!

Post by CARLA »

Chons your Ravens are the team I fear most in the playoffs. :-3

My picks for the superbowl now are :

CHARGERS vs SAINTS... WITH THE CHARGERS WINNING IN THE LAST 2 MINUTES. IT WILL BE REMEMBERED AS ONE OF THE BEST SUPERBOWL'S EVERY.. :D

[QUOTE]Ravens just won.............................

But Carla knows I love S.D.![/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

K.Snyder

Chargers...!!

Post by K.Snyder »

CARLA;501773 wrote: Chons your Ravens are the team I fear most in the playoffs. :-3

My picks for the superbowl now are :

CHARGERS vs SAINTS... WITH THE CHARGERS WINNING IN THE LAST 2 MINUTES. IT WILL BE REMEMBERED AS ONE OF THE BEST SUPERBOWL'S EVERY.. :D

:wah:

Yeah for you!

Cincy is done...

Return to “Wide World of Sports”