Who has a will?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Nomad

Who has a will?

Post by Nomad »

Marie5656;500389 wrote: A talking cow? What would he and BG talk about?

:wah:

Its some ridiculous tourist attraction. The cow greets you and the end is staring at his grave.

Billy Graham deserves better than that.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Erinna1112

Who has a will?

Post by Erinna1112 »

Patsy Warnick;499458 wrote: Don't just get a will and put it in a safety deposit box.

Don't put any copies of it in a safe-deposit box, particularly one for which you are the sole owner. Safe-deposit boxes are sealed upon the owner's death in most states, and are not accessible 24/7.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. ~Ayn Rand

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

A*M*E*N!
Erinna1112

Who has a will?

Post by Erinna1112 »

Nomad;499015 wrote: Wills are for property. You cant just divy up the kids like theyre lawn furniture. :rolleyes:

your will is where you indicate your wishes for the care of your minor children. My will contains provisions for my mother and stepfather to be entrusted with my son, should something happen to both me and his father.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. ~Ayn Rand

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

A*M*E*N!
Elvira

Who has a will?

Post by Elvira »

I have a 'expression of wish' form through my work - so not a will exactly, but should anything happen to me, I have expressed that my life insurance etc will go to friends rather than family. My family have plenty - my friends do not.

Return to “General Chit Chat”