Time.

Discuss Prophecies and Prophets. From the Ancients to Modern Day Soothsayers.
Sherylized

Time.

Post by Sherylized »

Time will stop. Time had a beginning, and it will also have an ending. If I am alive for when that happens it will be awesome.

Either way can't wait for time to stop.

When time stops, and the time period known as Heaven on earth comes into existance. I don't know what year it could be tomorrow it could be millions of years into the future. Either way I know this will happen. I have had visions of this happening.

so either way it will happen...
CARLA

Time.

Post by CARLA »

OK but how will you know that time has stopped..:confused:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

BabyRider

Time.

Post by BabyRider »

Hmmm....Time as something man records and keeps track of is one thing. Time itself is *here*. No time? Nothing exists. How do you define time as anything but something man records with having a beginning? Not quite a flawless view.

Welcome to the madhouse! :yh_peace
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

RedGlitter

Time.

Post by RedGlitter »

:) Hello.

Some of us think Time has no beginning and no end. It always was and always will be.
weeder

Time.

Post by weeder »

Sherylized;497723 wrote: Time will stop. Time had a beginning, and it will also have an ending. If I am alive for when that happens it will be awesome.

Either way can't wait for time to stop.

When time stops, and the time period known as Heaven on earth comes into existance. I don't know what year it could be tomorrow it could be millions of years into the future. Either way I know this will happen. I have had visions of this happening.

so either way it will happen...

Time is simply mans device for measuring periods of conciousness. When you say time stopping, to me that means your talking about us all being dead. And you say, that will be awesome? Your observations are exactly what makes me shun religious zealots like the plague. One does not need a vision to know we will all be dead someday. But for anyone who derives pleasure from living it is not an event I am anxious to experience. We can experience heaven on earth as we live. If one has the spiritual eyes to see and feel evidence of joy. It is found in the innocent eyes of a child... in the buds on a dogwood tree... in a litter of puppies, or kittens, in the warmth of the grasp of a strangers hand. I am drawn to people who have an awareness of the beauty and life giving force of these experiences. Taking pleasure in waiting for the rapid arrival of the end is an indicator( to me) of a personality void of all spiritual awareness. Very, Very sad.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Ted

Time.

Post by Ted »

Einstein came to the belief that time and space were in fact one thing and not two.

Time? Who knows?

Shalom

Ted:-6
spot

Time.

Post by spot »

Are you on the Nuclear Command and Control System Support Staff payroll, Sherylized? I've a suspicion some members of society actively apply for jobs there when they're driven by a burning desire to bring in the apocalypse on behalf of Jesus.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Ted

Time.

Post by Ted »

I think that the apocalypse is a great biblical metaphor that may or may not happen. I think we are already in the state of realized eschatology.

Shalom

Ted

Time.

Post by Ted »

When I hear the word apocalypse I can't help but think about the ridiculous series by La Haye and Jenkins "Left Behind". Nothing more than religion by fear and hardly fits with the message that Jesus brought. Now I hear that they have a video game out. Wonderful, more violence for the kids to play with.

It sounds like some ancient Greek mythology but with a modern twist.

Shalom

acousticide

Time.

Post by acousticide »

I am soooo glad she wasnt talking about THYME ceasing to exist, I cannot cook without it.
clearmind69

Time.

Post by clearmind69 »

Hi,

Time is but one form of reality which directs every living being within that scope. Things which are achievable are within this time, and things which arent achievabel, exist outside this time .

Its called a dimension. Other dimensions ( if they exist ) would probably exist as different matter, different times etc.

Time, you could say dictates everything and restricts us..it has its limits. Our thoughts too are restricted aswell as our bodies. This is why anything which passes by the boundary of this time and our thoughts, is often regarded as fancy thinking or imagination. Yet some of the greatest thinkers and scientists tried to think and explore further than restricted boundaries.

Pushing the boundaries of thought is real exploration. Pure thought is not directed by old stigmata or idealogical concepts. It is free to travel without blockage.

I ask..could time and thought be connected, could they be the same thing?

:-6 :-6 :-6 :-6

Return to “Prophecies and Prophets”