- Posts: 95
- Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:47 pm
- 4 Palestinians were killed and many others were injured when gunmen opened fire on a civilian car traveling in the Rimal neighborhood in Gaza City. three of the victims are the children of a senior Palestinian Authority intelligence officer
- 4 people were wounded in violent confrontations that took place in Gaza. following the murder of three of a Fatah senior officer's children Monday.
- Hamas gunmen opened fire on demonstrators from the rival Fatah movement, wounding four people in the first sign of factional violence following the deaths of three children in a drive-by shooting, officials said.
- anonymous gunmen shot and killed a judge in Khan Younis, in southern Gaza.
- 4 gunmen abducted an officer of the Palestinian General Intelligence.
There is concern on the Strip that this incident will worsen the tension between Hamas and Fatah.
- A Fatah operative was shot and wounded Thursday evening by gunmen, apparently Hamas loyals, at a Fatah support rally in the town of Jabaliya in northern Gaza.
- Hamas operative was severely wounded after being shot by Fatah gunmen in Nablus. This is the sixth casualty in exchanges of fire between the two sides Thursday afternoon.
- Haniyehâ€™s bodyguard killed, son wounded in shooting attack
Palestinian PMâ€™s bodyguard killed, his son, another bodyguard and political advisor wounded when gunmen open fire at their convoy as it leaves Rafah crossing
- 4 Palestinians were wounded in exchanges of fire between Fatah gunmen and Palestinian security forces on behalf of Hamas.
The Fatah gunmen opened fire at a Hamas security forces outpost in central Gaza, the gunbattle continues
- Ramallah has become a battlefield.
16 Palestinians were wounded in confrontations between gunmen loyal to Hamas and Fatah, one of the men was reportedly in critical condition.
some of the wounded are bystanders and protestors who were beaten by Palestinian security forces seeking to clear the streets, primarily from the center of town which was declared a closed military zone.
- 4 people were wounded in Gaza in exchanges of fire between Fatah gunmen and Palestinian security forces loyal to Hamas. The Fatah gunmen opened fire at a Hamas security forces outpost in central Gaza, the gunbattle continues.