oh Christmas tree!

The Holiday Forum. Post about upcoming holidays.
WonderWendy3

oh Christmas tree!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I agree, Gorgeous!! Hard work paid off...very beautiful indeed!!
chrisb84uk

oh Christmas tree!

Post by chrisb84uk »

Christmas trees are the best, we usually have two, one large real one in our main room, and a slightly smaller artificial one in another room. Then stick lots of decorations and lights, and they look beautiful. Really makes you realize that Xmas is fast approaching when they go up!!
Uncle Kram

oh Christmas tree!

Post by Uncle Kram »

My daughter put ours up last Tuesday. It's a 7ft fake one which I bought last year after 2 very un-Christmassy years. My involvement is only in the loft to ground floor phase. I only ever had one real tree. My ex watered it extensively every day against my advice. In the end it tipped over and there was enough mud over the carpet for Aussie Pam to to have acted out her wrasslin' fantasy :D

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
WonderWendy3

oh Christmas tree!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Right After I wrote my "bah hum bug" response that I didn't feel up to it yesterday. My youngest son pushed me to go out to the shed and get the artificial tree...He helped me bring everything into the house...I was fixing dinner and him and his 12 yr. old brother put the tree up, put lights on and decorated it all by themselves...forbid me to come to the living room until it was finished:thinking:

They did a great job, was very proud of them...very thankful to have Children to push me into the spirit of Christmas...

Return to “Holidays”