Hamster own up

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
buttercup

Hamster own up

Post by buttercup »

What have you done with Open mind? he hasent been around for like a month !!!

No ransom note even :thinking:
valerie

Hamster own up

Post by valerie »

Probably not the thread to start if you want to avoid the innuendo, BC!!

:wah:
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

buttercup

Hamster own up

Post by buttercup »

oh gawd i'll be tortured now in every ' possible innuendo' thread wont i just for asking a question about perv's in another :rolleyes:
buttercup

Hamster own up

Post by buttercup »

I do miss Open minds posts, he's a great guy, him & hamster make such a lovely couple :-4
zinkyusa

Hamster own up

Post by zinkyusa »

Hammy, let him get off the wheel for a while..:wah:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
weber

Hamster own up

Post by weber »

zinkyusa;472239 wrote: Hammy, let him get off the wheel for a while..:wah:

Are you sure that OpenMind exists.:confused: I think he is a figment of imagination:-3
miriam:yh_flower

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.

.................Charles Mingus

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?
guppy

Hamster own up

Post by guppy »

weber;472262 wrote: Are you sure that OpenMind exists.:confused: I think he is a figment of imagination:-3

he exists.............
buttercup

Hamster own up

Post by buttercup »

He's as real as me or you weber ;)
YZGI

Hamster own up

Post by YZGI »

Buttercup have you noticed how nice I have been in this thread?:cool:
weber

Hamster own up

Post by weber »

buttercup;472268 wrote: He's as real as me or you weber ;)

If he was real as me, he would be here like he was before. At the very least, we would have a word or two saying "I'm not coming back" or something. But nothing so maybe he doesn't exist. My best guess:guitaristSome people post under more than one name and then get rid of one of the names.????/

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.

buttercup

Hamster own up

Post by buttercup »

Duly noted Yzgi :D
YZGI

Hamster own up

Post by YZGI »

See how I check to see if I am on ignore. Ha Sneaky eh?:cool:
buttercup

Hamster own up

Post by buttercup »

weber;472272 wrote: If he was real as me, he would be here like he was before. At the very least, we would have a word or two saying "I'm not coming back" or something. But nothing so maybe he doesn't exist. My best guess:guitarist

Well he has just relocated to a new area, i was just pulling Hamsters leg really although i do miss his posts around here
buttercup

Hamster own up

Post by buttercup »

YZGI;472275 wrote: See how I check to see if I am on ignore. Ha Sneaky eh?:cool:

:wah:

why would i put you on ignore ive only just met you
sunny104

Hamster own up

Post by sunny104 »

I picture him passed out on the bed with a big smile on his face. :wah:

ahem, I meant I miss him, too! :D
cherandbuster

Hamster own up

Post by cherandbuster »

sunny104;472295 wrote: I picture him passed out on the bed with a big smile on his face. :wah:

That's funny Sunny :-6

I also miss his great posts

And I agree that Ommmmmmm and Hammy DO make a marvelous couple :-4

Two wonderful people :)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

guppy

Hamster own up

Post by guppy »

cherandbuster;472297 wrote: That's funny Sunny :-6

I also miss his great posts

And I agree that Ommmmmmm and Hammy DO make a marvelous couple :-4

Two wonderful people :)

i agree with what cher said above.:-4
cherandbuster

Hamster own up

Post by cherandbuster »

guppy;472299 wrote: i agree with what cher said above.:-4

Hello my little fishy friend :yh_hugs
Live Life with

PASSION

guppy

Hamster own up

Post by guppy »

cherandbuster;472302 wrote: Hello my little fishy friend :yh_hugs

:yh_hugs :yh_hugs sending hugs back your way cher doll
chrisb84uk

Hamster own up

Post by chrisb84uk »

Yep even Hammy hasn't popped on as often as usual lately. Just make sure both of you don't stay away too long!!!

And Om does exist, having met him before I can comfirm that he is not a figment of your imagination!! :D
Carl44

Hamster own up

Post by Carl44 »

hambo i hope your shopping for a x small spurs shirt to wear at the fg meet up :wah: :wah: :-4 :-4
Uncle Kram

Hamster own up

Post by Uncle Kram »

ArnoldLayne;472708 wrote: Roger looked very real to me when we met in London

I'm worried about you Arnold, especially when you post sentences containing the words :Roger me in London:yh_giggle

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
zinkyusa

Hamster own up

Post by zinkyusa »

Uncle Kram;472716 wrote: I'm worried about you Arnold, especially when you post sentences containing the words :Roger me in London:yh_giggle

Is Roger me the name of the new combined entity formerly known as Open Mind and Hamster in thier previous incarnations as seperate beings?

I understand that they have been surgically joined at the hips.:sneaky:

Well in that case welcome to FG Roger me..:thinking:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
weber

Hamster own up

Post by weber »

chrisb84uk;472697 wrote: Yep even Hammy hasn't popped on as often as usual lately. Just make sure both of you don't stay away too long!!!

And Om does exist, having met him before I can comfirm that he is not a figment of your imagination!! :D

Thanks for that but for me he has become a figment of my imagination. I'll never get to meet him and he has given me every reason to believe he doesn't exist. I can deal with that. Just a hi would have sufficed.

chonsigirl

Hamster own up

Post by chonsigirl »

:-1 OM doesn't love us anymore........................

Why does he not stop by to say hi at least?
weber

Hamster own up

Post by weber »

chonsigirl;472790 wrote: :-1 OM doesn't love us anymore........................

Why does he not stop by to say hi at least?

Been almost a month. His last post was Nov. 6.

Imladris

Hamster own up

Post by Imladris »

Is OM sitting in a corner thinking 'why me'?

After that sort of week I would be!!

Poor Hammy - hope things improve:-4 :-4
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
chonsigirl

Hamster own up

Post by chonsigirl »

Share the computer, and let OM come on and at least say hi to us all.

It's been over 3 weeks, and we miss him.

:-1
Betty Boop

Hamster own up

Post by Betty Boop »

Ok, I feel bad now, poor Hammy, it seems like everyone thinks she's physically stopping OM getting online. I think it was me who first made a quip about Hammy having him tied up somewhere, and I'm sorry about that.

Maybe we should all just step back a moment and consider the fact that Open is a grown man and is capable of making his own decisions, he has also been incredibly busy and I'm sure that when he gets himself sorted he'll pop along and say Hi.

Along with Chris and several others I have met Open in RL, I have also MSN'd with him on Hammys computer, chances are when I ring her later he'll answer the phone, so I can assure you that he does exist. I'm really flummoxed by the comments that he doesn't actually exist, I don't inderstand that at all. :confused:
weber

Hamster own up

Post by weber »

Betty Boop;473015 wrote: Ok, I feel bad now, poor Hammy, it seems like everyone thinks she's physically stopping OM getting online. I think it was me who first made a quip about Hammy having him tied up somewhere, and I'm sorry about that.

Maybe we should all just step back a moment and consider the fact that Open is a grown man and is capable of making his own decisions, he has also been incredibly busy and I'm sure that when he gets himself sorted he'll pop along and say Hi.

Along with Chris and several others I have met Open in RL, I have also MSN'd with him on Hammys computer, chances are when I ring her later he'll answer the phone, so I can assure you that he does exist. I'm really flummoxed by the comments that he doesn't actually exist, I don't inderstand that at all. :confused:

That would be me Boops.

I have never and will never meet him and his only reality for me is on here and I just said he doesn't exist because a simple "Hi guys" would dispel all of this and I can't fathom why he wouldn't do at least that except that he doesn't exist. I used to PM with him and he doesn't even PM "hi, I'm alive". We PM'd a lot. And now he doesn't exist for me. I can't account for other people taking on what is for me:-6

pantsonfire321@aol.com

Hamster own up

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

weber;473020 wrote: That would be me Boops.

I have never and will never meet him and his only reality for me is on here and I just said he doesn't exist because a simple "Hi guys" would dispel all of this and I can't fathom why he wouldn't do at least that except that he doesn't exist. I used to PM with him and he doesn't even PM "hi, I'm alive". We PM'd a lot. And now he doesn't exist for me. I can't account for other people taking on what is for me:-6

Hey give the couple a break ..can't anyone remember young love . Their just enjoying themselves :)
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
weber

Hamster own up

Post by weber »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;473025 wrote: Hey give the couple a break ..can't anyone remember young love . Their just enjoying themselves :)

24/7?? Hammy's here:)

chonsigirl

Hamster own up

Post by chonsigirl »

weber;473026 wrote: 24/7?? Hammy's here:)

Yup......................................where's OM.................................:confused:

Or just let him come on and say he's not interested in us anymore.
Betty Boop

Hamster own up

Post by Betty Boop »

chonsigirl;473029 wrote: Yup......................................where's OM.................................:confused:

Or just let him come on and say he's not interested in us anymore.

Whoa hang on a sec, what do you think is really happening here!

I know Om takes a look in here occasionally, do you really think he's going to want to bother to come in here now to have to defend his new love, if I was him I'd be saying stuff you lot.

You can't win in this place, you start a thread to say you're leaving and everyone goes bananas saying that person wants attention, OM takes a step back for a while and now suddenly it's all Hammys fault! :(
weber

Hamster own up

Post by weber »

Betty Boop;473031 wrote: Whoa hang on a sec, what do you think is really happening here!

I know Om takes a look in here occasionally, do you really think he's going to want to bother to come in here now to have to defend his new love, if I was him I'd be saying stuff you lot.

You can't win in this place, you start a thread to say you're leaving and everyone goes bananas saying that person wants attention, OM takes a step back for a while and now suddenly it's all Hammys fault! :(

Good grief. I just want to be known that I certainly am not blaming Hammy. It's certainly not her fault. OM has, or would have, a mind of his own. If somebody is blaming Hammy and I think one post sounded like that, then there should be some backtracking.

It is not Hammy's fault

cherandbuster

Hamster own up

Post by cherandbuster »

pantsonfire321@aol.com;473025 wrote: Hey give the couple a break ..can't anyone remember young love . Their just enjoying themselves :)

I agree! :-4
Live Life with

PASSION

Betty Boop

Hamster own up

Post by Betty Boop »

weber;473046 wrote: Good grief. I just want to be known that I certainly am not blaming Hammy. It's certainly not her fault. OM has, or would have, a mind of his own. If somebody is blaming Hammy and I think one post sounded like that, then there should be some backtracking.

It is not Hammy's fault

Thank you :-6
weber

Hamster own up

Post by weber »

Betty Boop;473087 wrote: Thank you :-6

You're a cutie Betty Boopie.:-4

Now Nomad and the other one are going to say I have a crush on you and they will tear over here to see the happenings. Maybe I will give them an eyeful:sneaky:

Betty Boop

Hamster own up

Post by Betty Boop »

weber;473107 wrote: You're a cutie Betty Boopie.:-4

Now Nomad and the other one are going to say I have a crush on you and they will tear over here to see the happenings. Maybe I will give them an eyeful:sneaky:

hehehe oh er Weber! Hope Hammy's not jealous ;)
weber

Hamster own up

Post by weber »

Betty Boop;473189 wrote: hehehe oh er Weber! Hope Hammy's not jealous

OMG did my chair move away:-3 it must have:confused: I'm not in it anymore:o

Ys got me Boops:wah:

cars

Hamster own up

Post by cars »

Hamster;473636 wrote: Open Mind made a promise to someone that he would stay away for a while. That has now been resolved and he will be posting soon.

He would never say this so I am going to do it. He is a gentleman and so would have just slipped away quietly.

If you look back you would see he was not posting much even before he moved in here-in fact not for months! Go back and look at his posts...few and far between since the summer I think you'll all find. Have a look and see for yourselves.

He is trying to become part of a family and get to know my kids-they love him but he needs time to get to know them and be there when they want him. He probably just thinks FG is low on his priority list at the moment maybe?

Sorry if this sounds angry-but I am angry.

It is this kind of negativity that makes me not want to be around. I only logge din yesterday inbetween being sick to say hello and check PM's. I am not around 24/7...I cant afford to be now.

:mad:

They "both" now have a "life" together "outside" of here don'tchya know!

FG is a stupendous place, but alas, there is also RL "outside" of it too! :)
Cars :)
cherandbuster

Hamster own up

Post by cherandbuster »

Hamster;473671 wrote: I must apologise for my outburst. I should learn to stay away from here when things are affecting me.

Sorry....:-4

We understand, Hammy. And we love you and want you to be happy.

You and Ommmmm do what YOU TWO need to do to be content. RL should always come first.

I support you guys 100% :-6
Live Life with

PASSION

weber

Hamster own up

Post by weber »

cars;473667 wrote: They "both" now have a "life" together "outside" of here don'tchya know!

FG is a stupendous place, but alas, there is also RL "outside" of it too! :)

Everybody has a life outside of here cars.

Sometimes I only come in for a few minutes. Everybody knows no matter how short a time.

Which reminds me that I have a life outside of here and what in the name of heaven am I doing here. bye for now

OpenMind

Hamster own up

Post by OpenMind »

Okay, Hammy is poorly so she's had to release me so I can take care of the kids and do the chores and look after her.

O ye disbelievers. Ye of no faith. Of course I exist.

The task of moving one's entire belongings from one part of the country to another involves a lot of time-consuming hours and days along with the normal routine of daily life.

In truth, the time has passed so quickly and I have not made the transition as quickly as I thought. On top of this, the times I am really free to post here, Hammy is working and this usually entails her using her computer as she works.

Each day, though, is full as we spend time together fully getting to know each other, time with her children (who are absolutely wonderful), time doing the daily chores, helping Hammy with the more arduous tasks of her work, getting my stuff organised, and so on. I simply have not been able to get on here. The only reason I am able to get on here now is because Hammy has been poorly this last couple of days. So, she is not using her computer. Tonight, I will be too busy to post.

I admit to favouring early nights at the moment. Late nights means no fun for the adults.

Once the computers are networked together, I'll be able to get online again. All I can ask is that you are all patient with me.

You guys are not forgotten and I miss you all as much as you miss me. All I can say is that my life has changed in so many ways and I am adjusting to all this day by day.

We are both so very happy. I did not know this level of happiness existed.

Ok. I hope this will suffice to put everyone's minds at rest.

All questions must be asked before I put myself back in the shackles tonight. And don't tell Hammy I've posted this on here otherwise she'll kill me with love. On second thoughts, that sounds like a good way to die....:sneaky: :D

Return to “General Chit Chat”