Lanaia here please read

A forum for our physically challenged members.
lanaia74

Lanaia here please read

Post by lanaia74 »

In case no one knew, I suffered a stroke at 35, confining me to a wheelchair, but I still drive and live independantly. I married my husband, of twelve years now after my stroke. My husband is also in a wheelchair. Every day is a challenge, but our loe for each other and our faith in God, we gace each day with a smile. So, if you have the faith and determination, you can overcome the obstacles!
cherandbuster

Lanaia here please read

Post by cherandbuster »

Hi Lanaia :)

Those are truly words of inspiration.

Tell us more about yourself :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Carl44

Lanaia here please read

Post by Carl44 »

lanaia74;472306 wrote: In case no one knew, I suffered a stroke at 35, confining me to a wheelchair, but I still drive and live independantly. I married my husband, of twelve years now after my stroke. My husband is also in a wheelchair. Every day is a challenge, but our loe for each other and our faith in God, we gace each day with a smile. So, if you have the faith and determination, you can overcome the obstacles!

my partner has a pretty bad back , and movement is very hard for her we are at the moment moving the bedroom down stairs for her she has to see a top doc soon and she may have to be operated on and if so the op could leave her in a wheel chair for keeps having waited on her and cared for her for weeks on and of i did not realise how hard it is for people with disabilities just to get about , i have the deepest respect for you and all you can acomplish:-6
chonsigirl

Lanaia here please read

Post by chonsigirl »

I agree, Lanaia. It is amazing how much you can get better. My husband had a cerebral hemmoraghe 2 1/2 years ago, and is home with me. He has progressed from no hope at all, to being able to use the walker a little bit.

Return to “Physically Challenged”