Rent Help Needed

Discuss Mental Health topics & issues.
sunny104

Rent Help Needed

Post by sunny104 »

I'm still waiting for my dollar, too! :)
spot

Rent Help Needed

Post by spot »

DesignerGal;471330 wrote: I simply stated that I read one book per week. Where did I allude to the fact that they were novels? Or did you assume thats what I read? We all know what happens when you ASSume, don't we?

By the way, did you send this person some money so they could pay their rent?I made no mention of what I thought you were capable of reading, DG. I made a reasonable observation of what would, for anyone following our discussion or having it read to them, be a good achievable starting point. You needn't assume anything, you only need interpret the words.

I had no option as far as sending money to "this person" (or puddincat, as she named herself) goes, as you'd have noticed had you seen the posts. Anastrophe diverted her profile address to his own account but failed somehow to mention this on the thread. My first and only email directed to her therefore only reached the eyes of someone who was consequently, I imagine, as diverted as the message.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Saffron

Rent Help Needed

Post by Saffron »

Are we getting worked up here?:wah:
Your Kitty Forum

My Website
spot

Rent Help Needed

Post by spot »

Saffron;471360 wrote: Are we getting worked up here?:wah:The multiplicity of ASS references suggest that someone is, but I'm quite comfortable thank you Saffron.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
DesignerGal

Rent Help Needed

Post by DesignerGal »

Im good. Just sipping my tea. The workup is happening in another thread about goldiggers and being put in their place.:guitarist

HBIC
Saffron

Rent Help Needed

Post by Saffron »

How's that for a workup?
Your Kitty Forum

My Website
Imladris

Rent Help Needed

Post by Imladris »

Saffron;471411 wrote:

How's that for a workup?