Abortion

babygirl

Abortion

Post by babygirl »

Hey all what are your views on abortians? Personally i dont like the idea of taking a little life, but in certain circumstances then i can sympathise with people.

What do you think
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

cars

Abortion

Post by cars »

That's a tough sensitive subject, as you may see by some of the replies you get.

Early on, I myself think I was against it, (Was never really 100% sure) but over time after hearing some of the valid medical & even emotional reasons Women wanted & or needed them I then came about to believe it should really be the "Woman's right to choose"! The Father should have an input, but in the end, the Mother makes the final decision. As for any religious overtones, it is the Woman that has to address that issue on her on. :thinking:

Cars :driving:
Cars :)
Lon

Abortion

Post by Lon »

I support a woman's right to make that choice.
jahamaa

Abortion

Post by jahamaa »

I consider myself pro-life all the way.

However I see a difference between abortion as contreception which I think should never happen and an abortion decision made by a person and their doctor for health reasons.
GOD CREATED MAN AND SAM COLT MADE THEM EQUAL
BTS

Abortion

Post by BTS »

Lon wrote: I support a woman's right to make that choice..

Lon...........Just curious:

How far into the pregnancy should she be able to make that decision?

Not trying to lob a loaded question here, but I just think that is an important part of a healthy abortion debate.
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
koan

Abortion

Post by koan »

Argh! Here we go again. This topic is always loaded with emotional debate and goes on until a new thread about it is started.

I believe in free choice but think there should be at least one counseling session required before the decision is finalised.
capt_buzzard

Abortion

Post by capt_buzzard »

I don't agree with abortion, but like you Koan I agree with Free Choice

Return to “Abortion”