Are you up for the 2007 London Marathon?

squiffy2

Post by squiffy2 »

2007 FLORA LONDON MARATHON

The Flora London Marathon is our biggest annual fundraising event and is an ideal opportunity to take part in one of the world's greatest Marathon's and help raise money for MSRC.

MSRC buy “Golden Bond” places from London Marathon which we then allocate, and we also encourage runners who obtained a ballot place to run for MSRC.

We take great pride in looking after TeamMSRC in the months before and on Marathon day itself, with a superb post-Marathon Reception where we can provide access to showers, sports massage, refreshments and a guaranteed hero's welcome for each and every runner!

In the months before the Marathon, we also provide:

Regular Newsletters

Personalised Fundraising pack

TeamMSRC running vest

TeamMSRC Get Together

Dedicated TeamMSRC Forum

TeamMSRC Cheering Point on the Marathon route

Encouragement, support and appreciation every step of the way!!

In return for a Golden Bond place, we ask for a commitment to raise at least £1500 and every year, we are amazed as our runners go to great lengths to ensure that they reach their fundraising target and in the majority of cases, far exceed their goal!

But don't take our word for it! Here are a few comments from some of TeamMSRC who ran in the 2006 Flora London Marathon:

“You really are a good team to run for and a very worthy cause – you keep in touch all the time and create a great awareness of MS, you really do appreciate everything that your fundraisers do, which is why I will be running again for you in 2007!!” Christine

“Thank you and your colleagues for being such a great source of support and encouragement throughout the months before and during the Marathon itself. God bless the sports masseurs you had arranged, they were a godsend and certainly enabled me to get home in one piece.”Elaine

“Thank you for all your support and a fantastic team reception at the end of the race. I have really enjoyed running for MSRC and I hope that in future years I can become involved in more fundraising for TeamMSRC!” Miles

“Please pass our thanks to everyone who helped at the Marathon reception, they made us feel very special! It was a great end to a great day!” Sarah and Ian

If you would like to find out more about joining TeamMSRC for the 2007 Flora London Marathon, call the MSRC office on 01206 505444 and speak to Abi or email abi@msrc.co.uk
tedhutchinson

Post by tedhutchinson »

Nice to see you posting here.

I thought I recognised the name it from Ms-Diet org sister site to Direct MS org which has an excellent Vitamin d resource, some excellent presentations to help you understand the importance of vitamin d and a good library of research papers.

The MS lot at the forum at MS diet are a friendly bunch and for UK MS folk it's an excellent resource.

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”