open water

pattybug52

open water

Post by pattybug52 »

I saw it and was so disappointed! First the camera seems out of focus-thought it was my glasses or the theatre, but found out from others that saw at different theatres-same complaint-even close up scenes were not in focus right. I also got bored thru a lot of it-was almost falling asleep. Even Blair Witch was filmed by everyday people like this one-but their film was in focus. Wait till it comes out on DVD or a dollar theatre-I felt it was a waste of money-went home and watched Jaws so my day wasn't totally wasted.
Tombstone

open water

Post by Tombstone »

Thanks Pattybug! I think I'll take your advice and wait for the DVD.

pattybug52 wrote: I saw it and was so disappointed! First the camera seems out of focus-thought it was my glasses or the theatre, but found out from others that saw at different theatres-same complaint-even close up scenes were not in focus right. I also got bored thru a lot of it-was almost falling asleep. Even Blair Witch was filmed by everyday people like this one-but their film was in focus. Wait till it comes out on DVD or a dollar theatre-I felt it was a waste of money-went home and watched Jaws so my day wasn't totally wasted.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.

Return to “Films Cinema Forum”