More On Scott Peterson

robinseggs

More On Scott Peterson

Post by robinseggs »

Wow. Are you nuts? Please Let Laci and Connor rest. There is a lot you don't know.
Nature laughs Last
lady cop

More On Scott Peterson

Post by lady cop »

TMBSGRL...trust me on this...the SII site is a bunch of raving loons!!:yh_drool . and don't rely on anne bird or amber frye or gloria (ambulance-chaser) allred, or any pundits for that matter. read the trial transcript. the facts. you, my friend, are going to the police academy to become a detective one day! so you will learn to separate out the interested parties (books) from the irrefutable facts. whenever you want to talk about the case, just email me.

Scott Peterson is shown being taken to San Quentin last week
Paula

More On Scott Peterson

Post by Paula »

If Scott had his nuts removed while Laci was pregnant, none of this would have happened? He is obviously guilty, and Amber fueled Scott to murder. There is no question, he is guilty. Anyone who thinks different is a loser. This is the world we live in now, anything goes. Peterson was so stupid, i cannot explain. You could see the words SEX in his eyeballs. BAD BOY....
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
robinseggs

More On Scott Peterson

Post by robinseggs »

tmbsgrl wrote: Not Nuts.. I promise.. Just confused. I have read so many different articles. I have followed this since the beginning. My husband and I both have... I have a friend that grew up with Scott.. He used to live in Ca across from the house Scott grew up in. He said there is No WAY that he would do something like this to his wife. He was the reason i believe that Scott might have been innocent. Then I listen to LC and the news and believe otherwise. Either way the truth will come out.. Either he'll end up admitting he did it or they will find out he didn't do it. I don't know. and i am trying not to care.

Don't let your confusion blind you. Have you really followed this since the beginning? As far as the friend that grew up with Scott, I can understand how hard it is to not believe HIM. Our friends are people we trust. However, people change and the young Scott your friend remembers became an adult, one with a string of lying/deceptive/psychopathic behaviors starting at least as early as his college years. Many witnesses testified to the existence of these behaviors, some of them downright frightening. I know your friend said there is "NO WAY" Scott could have done something like this to his wife, but believe me, if Laci were alive today, she would tell you she thought the same....she married him afterall, didn't she? Unfortunately she was betrayed. Scott was a pathological liar a fact not disputed by the medical profession. Personally, I don't think he knew he was a murderer. It was only when the marriage and impending arrival of a baby started cramping his lifestyle, did he come to seek out desperate measures and began to hatch a plan to eliminate Laci/Connor from his life. That is the sick part about it....in his pathological delusional mind, he actually believed he could carry out this plan and get away with it/and DID it! I don't know, think what you want, but it really saddens me that there are people out there ......after everything now.....who still can't believe he is guilty. What part don't you get? Everything in life isn't in black or white...it just ISN'T ....there ARE shades of grey. You can sit and call so many things circumstantial....over and over and over......but what more do you want? The video?? .....think of Laci and Connor...how can you honestly think he DIDN'T do it? It is noble of you to sincerely have wanted to give Scott a fair shot, really, but face it, everything always came back to Scott. So if he believe he possible is innocent, what is YOUR theory? I am not looking to condemn, I am just curious.
Nature laughs Last
David813

More On Scott Peterson

Post by David813 »

Scott will be a welcome addition to the San Quinton menu. :D
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
lady cop

More On Scott Peterson

Post by lady cop »

David813 wrote: Scott will be a welcome addition to the San Quinton menu. :Dif by that you mean he will be someone's bitch, it's not going to happen. death row inmates are segregated except on the rec yard. they are PC /AC...protective and administrative custody. everyone's little "OZ" prison rape/shank fantasies are just that.
Peg

More On Scott Peterson

Post by Peg »

Anyone who thinks different is a loser.

wtf?
robinseggs

More On Scott Peterson

Post by robinseggs »

Peg wrote: wtf?

LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! HA! This place is never dull!
Nature laughs Last

Return to “Crimes Trials”