Depression

cherandbuster

Depression

Post by cherandbuster »

Bez;451768 wrote: the real instinct to survive for my kids....dig deep for the strength...you'll find it.:-4 :-4

Great point, Bez :)

Susie, your daughter may very well be the thing that keeps you mentally afloat. She is the reason to fight back :-4
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Carl44

Depression

Post by Carl44 »

if your stuck in a rut

read the elephant and the twig by geoff thompson it porobably saved my life down load a few pages it gives you fresh ideas and most of all hope

any notice there was no crap joke :D
Bez

Depression

Post by Bez »

Nothing to be sorry about ....glad today is brighter....:-6
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Bez

Depression

Post by Bez »

tmbsgrl;452383 wrote: I should have never posted this thread... Tim made me freak out yesterday & yesterday was a very emtional day... I cried alot.. Maybe that is why I feel better. :rolleyes:

I'm guessing that it was a combination of letting go here, having a good cry, the support of hammy and your Pastor and reading the support at FG that's helped. Of course you should have posted....no problem....we all help each other round here. :-4
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
zinkyusa

Depression

Post by zinkyusa »

tmbsgrl;452383 wrote: I should have never posted this thread... Tim made me freak out yesterday & yesterday was a very emtional day... I cried alot.. Maybe that is why I feel better. :rolleyes:

well glad to hear you are doing better;)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Saffron

Depression

Post by Saffron »

I do this too. I get depressed, cry and get mad and feel like I need to do myself in. And then I get to go to work or school and I feel better.

I live in a shelter at a church, because of not having enough money to pay rent. I saw that you wrote you have a house to live in. Be thankful of that.
Your Kitty Forum

My Website

Return to “Health and Drug Concerns”