Clever Coppers

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
cars

Clever Coppers

Post by cars »

While traveling today in Southern Florida on I95 (going to meet and have Lunch with a "retired friend of mine who retired "10" years ago)", there was a Police Officer on an Overpass going over I95, shooting the cars with a "Radar Gun". Then around a mile down the road was another Police Officer in an "unmarked" Canary Yellow beefeed up Mustang sitting in the Get on lane divider wating for the first officer to radio ahead any speeding cars discription! Clever move on the officers part! :guitarist I was doing the speed limit so no problem for me, and I got to enjoy the lunch at a restaurant with a Intercoastal "water view" with my old buddy, laughing over the good old times we had at work!! It was great!!!

Cars :driving:
Cars :)
BabyRider

Clever Coppers

Post by BabyRider »

It's good to hear you are enjoying yourself, Cars!!! Nice to see old friends, isn't it? Any chance one of them coppers was our LC??
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Paula

Clever Coppers

Post by Paula »

Lazy Day Cops. Notice when its raining they don't bother you! Hopefully they made the State of Florida some money by catching the idiots who deserve ticketing. :driving:
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
lady cop

Clever Coppers

Post by lady cop »

The following interactions were taken off of actual police car videos around the country.

"Relax; the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

"Take your hands off the car, and I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."

"If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

"Can you run faster than 1,200 feet per second? In case you didn't know, that is the average speed of a 9mm bullet fired from my gun."

"So you don't know how fast you were going. I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"

"Yes, Sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh... did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?"

"Warning! You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."

"The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"

"Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy, and step in monkey sh*t."

"Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."

"In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."

"Just how big were those two beers?"

"No sir we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."

"I'm glad to hear the Chief of Police is a good personal friend of yours. At least you know someone who can post your bail."

And the best one . . . . .

"You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."

cars

Clever Coppers

Post by cars »

It's good to hear you are enjoying yourself, Cars!!! Nice to see old friends, isn't it? Any chance one of them coppers was our LC??

Thanks BR, yes it was great seeing my old "retired" buddy. He is renting a place in Port Salerno, FL. But he also lives in CT, and we met for lunch a few times in CT as well as now in FL also. :) We will be doing some fishing together, as he's an expert at it!

No chance, I would never call our LC -copper!

lady cop

Clever Coppers

Post by lady cop »

tmbsgrl wrote: LOl Lc.. That was a good one!silly things my buddies email me! i am NOT responsible for the content! LOL :D
lady cop

Clever Coppers

Post by lady cop »

Hey Cars, I just got that yellow mustang, was it that obvious?? glad you're having fun! :-6
Paula

Clever Coppers

Post by Paula »

LC what is Cop food? Donuts......hahahahahahaha. :wah:
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
lady cop

Clever Coppers

Post by lady cop »

Paula wrote: LC what is Cop food? Donuts......hahahahahahaha. :wah:yeah, well this week it's chocolate easter bunnies!! :p
cars

Clever Coppers

Post by cars »

Posted by LC: Hey Cars, I just got that yellow mustang, was it that obvious?? glad you're having fun!

www.youthranches.org.

Thanks LC, yes "Canary Yellow", oversized tires, blacked out windows, in the get on lane Divider, very obvious especially after I saw the radar gun guy!!! :wah:

Return to “General Chit Chat”