Look at those posts!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Tombstone

Look at those posts!

Post by Tombstone »

It now seems so long ago - when I was the #1 poster here at ForumGarden. Capt_Buzzard passed me in a whirlwind a long time ago but I want to acknowledge the other members who are flying up the list!

Kensloft, Koan, Lady Cop, Paula. Wow!

And look at the others nipping at your heels: Bill Sikes, BabyRider, Cass, Minks, Abbey, GMC, Tmbsgrl, Peg, A Karenina, Suresh Gupta, Der Wulf, Valerie, CVX, Lon, and Cars.

Will I be able to hang onto the top 25? News at 11:00.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
BTS

Look at those posts!

Post by BTS »

HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM

Might be BOOT Hill for ya Tombstone :guitarist
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
BabyRider

Look at those posts!

Post by BabyRider »

Is this the "pad your post count" thread, Tombstone? :yh_rotfl

I can admit I'm addicted! :yh_nailbi gotta get my FG fix every day!!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

abbey

Look at those posts!

Post by abbey »

I've a long way before i nip at your heels Tombstone.

BR, i know what you mean about getting your daily fix, just had a week off & as soon as Ian had gone i switched my laptop on & came on FG (sad bugger) :wah:
lady cop

Look at those posts!

Post by lady cop »

We haven't seen Bill Sikes in a while, i miss his posts, and hope he's OK. Also, Der Wulf hasn't felt well lately, but he emailed me last night and i am happy to say he's back! :)
LottomagicZ4941

Look at those posts!

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

I was in the top 25 for a few weeks.

Not going to post just to post.

Well at least I'll try and avoid that:)

We also have to have some quality.

And I think the mass majority of our post here are quality.

Lotto

http://www.flalottomagic.net/cgi-local/ ... elcome-344

MagicZ4941A
lady cop

Look at those posts!

Post by lady cop »

tmbsgrl wrote: Hi All! I used to be addicted to this site. Not so much anymore. I feel like i do not belong here.. Kinda like i am not wanted here. Not too sure why. Just a feeling I get sometimes. So i try not to post too much anymore. Talk to you all later! Tmbsgrl, i don't know why you feel that way, but it's not true! :yh_flower :yh_flower
valerie

Look at those posts!

Post by valerie »

tmbsgrl wrote: Hi All! I used to be addicted to this site. Not so much anymore. I feel like i do not belong here.. Kinda like i am not wanted here. Not too sure why. Just a feeling I get sometimes. So i try not to post too much anymore. Talk to you all later!WHOA!! This is outta left field there girl!! Whatcha mean?!?!?!? I like

your posts... I just thought you were real busy with wedding stuff or

something!!

Hey now!! Lissen to Val!!

POST!!!

;) :D
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

LottomagicZ4941

Look at those posts!

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

Weddings are almost as stressfull as losing a family member.

This is according to research for the driver's safety class I took.

And us humans are not as aware of smell as dogs and cats are. But I have read. Perhaps even on this forum:) Actually probably newspaper--that we remember smells.

So corelation does not mean causation.

It seems my wife gets upset with me every time we go into a certain Wal*Mart so now if she wants to check out something at Wal*Mart we go to a different one.

Lotto

http://www.flalottomagic.net/cgi-local/ ... elcome-344

MagicZ4941A
Tombstone

Look at those posts!

Post by Tombstone »

BabyRider wrote: Is this the "pad your post count" thread, Tombstone? :yh_rotfl

I can admit I'm addicted! :yh_nailbi gotta get my FG fix every day!!

shhh! how did you know?! :-3
Tombstone

Look at those posts!

Post by Tombstone »

abbey wrote: I've a long way before i nip at your heels Tombstone.

BR, i know what you mean about getting your daily fix, just had a week off & as soon as Ian had gone i switched my laptop on & came on FG (sad bugger) :wah:

Seems like a LOT of us are having computer problems. :thinking:
Tombstone

Look at those posts!

Post by Tombstone »

BTS wrote: HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM

Might be BOOT Hill for ya Tombstone :guitarist

No doubt! ;)
Tombstone

Look at those posts!

Post by Tombstone »

tmbsgrl wrote: Hi All! I used to be addicted to this site. Not so much anymore. I feel like i do not belong here.. Kinda like i am not wanted here. Not too sure why. Just a feeling I get sometimes. So i try not to post too much anymore. Talk to you all later!

Really? I think you are mistaken!
kensloft

Look at those posts!

Post by kensloft »

tmbsgrl wrote: Hi All! I used to be addicted to this site. Not so much anymore. I feel like i do not belong here.. Kinda like i am not wanted here. Not too sure why. Just a feeling I get sometimes. So i try not to post too much anymore. Talk to you all later!
Who said that?
BabyRider

Look at those posts!

Post by BabyRider »

tmbsgrl wrote: I was busy with daycare, the trip, the wedding, and i was sick for a while. Like i said i have no clue why i feel like that.. I know it is not true! I just get real down and i am stressed with things.. You know.. worrying about money and seeing my dad ( after 3 years) My mind is just running all the time!Hey, Susie...We all have crap to worry about...(Geez could I tell you stories!!) Especially with your wedding coming up, I'm sure your brain is on overload!!! But where you got the idea that you weren't wanted is really bizarre!!! Who said it? Who implied it? Who even HINTED at it?? I got a few choice words for 'em, just point 'em out!!! :yh_beatup

Seriously, though, you must realize by all the replies here that you were mistaken. We missed you and we're glad you're back!!! :yh_hugs
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

A Karenina

Look at those posts!

Post by A Karenina »

tmbsgrl wrote: Awww.. Thanks you all! You are all great! Noone said anything to me about it.. Just a feeling. That is all. The feeling is gone trust me! Thanks again!
I'm glad to hear it, but just in case I'd like to say that sometimes people post things that you might not want to hear. But more often than not when that happens, people are trying to express their concern for you and to point out possible obstacles along life's way. They (I) don't do it to be mean but to try and help, and it shows respect for you - that you can take it, learn from it, and grow.

Hope you are having fun planning your wedding. :)
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle
Peg

Look at those posts!

Post by Peg »

tmbsgrl--You may want to delete some of your private messages because your inbox is too full to receive any more. Now how can you think you're not loved? ;)
cars

Look at those posts!

Post by cars »

valerie wrote: WHOA!! This is outta left field there girl!! Whatcha mean?!?!?!? I like

your posts... I just thought you were real busy with wedding stuff or

something!!

Hey now!! Lissen to Val!!

POST!!!

;) :D

Right on tmbsgrl, Post!!! We miss you in here!! :wah:

Cars :driving:
Cars :)
cars

Look at those posts!

Post by cars »

Tombstone wrote: shhh! how did you know?! :-3

DOES THE "TALLY" KEEP GOING UP WITH THOSE "ONE-LINERS"! :D

I think "replies" to posts dont' count? Not sure!

Raven

Look at those posts!

Post by Raven »

cars wrote: THE "TALLY" KEEPS GOING UP WITH THOSE "ONE-LINERS"! :D

Is this a race???? Being from Indianapolis, you know I've got to play!!! :driving:
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Raven

Look at those posts!

Post by Raven »

tmbsgrl wrote: I deleted them already.. I was getting email after email saying my box was full. I finally deleted them.. I know i am loved! How can i not be! LOL I am just kidding!
Aw sweety! You've just got the 'nerves' bad! It will all get better soon! You belong here as much as the rest of us do! Shot of vodka and some chocolate will fix you right up! ;)
cars

Look at those posts!

Post by cars »

Raven wrote: Is this a race???? Being from Indianapolis, you know I've got to play!!! :driving:

Tombstone seems to have made it into one? But who's counting?? :wah:

Raven

Look at those posts!

Post by Raven »

"GENTLEMEN, START YOUR ENGINES!" :driving:
cars

Look at those posts!

Post by cars »

I think I just learned that "replies" to "Quotes" don't count, you have to "Post" reply to raise tally! Learn something new every day! :)

Raven

Look at those posts!

Post by Raven »

OMG!! okay, that takes care of the quoting for me then! :yh_bigsmi

I KNEW I should have a thousand or so by now!
weeder

Look at those posts!

Post by weeder »

When man feels lost, and his heart is sad... Great medicine is friends, to make one feel glad. When life gets hard, and skies are grey..Rallying friends can light the way. To better times coming, and sunny skies. Everyone feels unwanted sometimes, I dont know why.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Paula

Look at those posts!

Post by Paula »

This forum is a HABIT. Who it serves i am not completely sure yet? To STOP coming here is like quitting smoking! It is good to take a break and stay away? One can only talk about so many things in their lives?

The energy that some put forth is unbelievable. Never feel unwanted, because i am coming back whether you like it or not!

There are groupies that need support. I say be yourself, good, bad or ugly. Okay what did i do now? hahahahahaha...................... :wah:
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
koan

Look at those posts!

Post by koan »

I'm constantly running late for work (like right now) because I can't stop posting. I'm looking for a cure for it but there is none to be found as long as you guys keep posting interesting stuff. Guess I'll have to find a way to work at home.
Paula

Look at those posts!

Post by Paula »

Stop it Koan, you said it right. I have to sign off and get to work right here! Tons of billing, payments to be made & another storm coming our way here in the Northeast. I have to go now too. :driving: time to move on.
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
chonsigirl

Look at those posts!

Post by chonsigirl »

The storm is here down in the Middle Atlantic, lots of rain.

Lots of squeky tennis shoes walking the hallways today!
kensloft

Look at those posts!

Post by kensloft »

Anybody that thinks there is a three hour time difference between the east and west coast must be behind the times. According to my stats it is three days difference.
koan

Look at those posts!

Post by koan »

kensloft wrote: Anybody that thinks there is a three hour time difference between the east and west coast must be behind the times. According to my stats it is three days difference.
It's three days if you're walking. Three nights if you're flying. Three hours if you're trying to figure out what I'm talking about.
cars

Look at those posts!

Post by cars »

Tombstone & Capt Buzzard, have you all seen the many pictures they both are posting, dueling for the most posts. Good luck gents! :)

kensloft

Look at those posts!

Post by kensloft »

cars wrote: Tombstone & Capt Buzzard, have you all seen the many pictures they both are posting, dueling for the most posts. Good luck gents! :)

They don't want to get me going. I'm trying to be nice about it.
koan

Look at those posts!

Post by koan »

I feel a posting rampage building up. Watch out everyone. I'm real good at one liners! :D
gmc

Look at those posts!

Post by gmc »

posted by koan

I'm constantly running late for work (like right now) because I can't stop posting. I'm looking for a cure for it but there is none to be found as long as you guys keep posting interesting stuff. Guess I'll have to find a way to work at home.

I do work from home, believe me this forum is more fun than work. As a cured workaholic I can recommend it as wonderful therapy-an antidote to work that will cure anyone. Have to make a point of not looking at it during the week as I don't get as much work done :( :confused:
minks

Look at those posts!

Post by minks »

bwah haw haw, I shall not be in the running for some time now, holidays set me back a post or two so go on the rest of you go like the wind.

Tbs girlfriend, your loved, loved loved, do not think differently ok. You just are feeling overwhelmed with all that has been on your plate. You just keep coming back when you can hun and we will love ya all the more. Mwahh sweets.

Keep yer chin up.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
capt_buzzard

Look at those posts!

Post by capt_buzzard »

Tombstone wrote: It now seems so long ago - when I was the #1 poster here at ForumGarden. Capt_Buzzard passed me in a whirlwind a long time ago but I want to acknowledge the other members who are flying up the list!

Kensloft, Koan, Lady Cop, Paula. Wow!

And look at the others nipping at your heels: Bill Sikes, BabyRider, Cass, Minks, Abbey, GMC, Tmbsgrl, Peg, A Karenina, Suresh Gupta, Der Wulf, Valerie, CVX, Lon, and Cars.

Will I be able to hang onto the top 25? News at 11:00.Oh Tombstone, you make me feel very old
capt_buzzard

Look at those posts!

Post by capt_buzzard »

Lady Cop, Koan, Paula,Babyrider,Valerie,Abbey. Oh thank heaven for the Women

Attached files

Return to “General Chit Chat”