Blind Activism is Idiocy

Accountable

Blind Activism is Idiocy

Post by Accountable »

I just wanted to post this to show that both activist sides of this issue are idiots, and this is just one sample to show why I say there is no difference in our two political parties.

Why Liberal Feminists Support School Shootings
Bryn Mawr

Blind Activism is Idiocy

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Accountable wrote: I just wanted to post this to show that both activist sides of this issue are idiots, and this is just one sample to show why I say there is no difference in our two political parties.

Why Liberal Feminists Support School Shootings

Did the hypothetical article come out and did it say what it was presumed to have said?

You cannot condemn a group for what to think they might say!
Accountable

Blind Activism is Idiocy

Post by Accountable »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Did the hypothetical article come out and did it say what it was presumed to have said?

You cannot condemn a group for what to think they might say!Here's the Ms. Magazine site. I'm sure you can use your ample filters to toss out anything you don't wish to see without my help.

I don't believe I have condemned a group for a single act here. As I posted, this is a sample. It's hardly an isolated case.
Lulu2

Blind Activism is Idiocy

Post by Lulu2 »

Granted, I didn't have time to read every article, but I didn't see anything about MS supporting school shootings.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Bryn Mawr

Blind Activism is Idiocy

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Accountable wrote: Here's the Ms. Magazine site. I'm sure you can use your ample filters to toss out anything you don't wish to see without my help.

I don't believe I have condemned a group for a single act here. As I posted, this is a sample. It's hardly an isolated case.

I didn't suggest that you had condemned anyone - just that the article that you posted did. "this is what the magazine is going to publish - isn't it terrible".

Asking whether the article did indeed say that is not filtering.
Accountable

Blind Activism is Idiocy

Post by Accountable »

Lulu2 wrote: Granted, I didn't have time to read every article, but I didn't see anything about MS supporting school shootings.That's kinda my point about the right-wing author. IMO, he's stooped even deeper in the muck trying to show how bad the other side is. Pot & kettle, y'know?

Return to “Abortion”