The Book

kmhowe72

The Book

Post by kmhowe72 »

:o hi my name is Kris, and I just finished my first book. But I am not going to give away, not just yet. Anyway I just want to be an inspiration to you all , who are struggling to write. Presentation is everything. It took eight years to write it the right way. And now I have to find a puplisher who will give me a chance.

Even if I don't make it big. At least I tryed and out there. A children's story. So maybe some child will get some inspiration from it.
kmhowe
koan

The Book

Post by koan »

Congratulations!!! Finishing your first one is a major accomplishment.

I've written five but none are published. Persistence is the key (I haven't been). They get so many submissions they often have their quota full and even if they like your story that can't take it on. Just keep sending it out. I hope you luck out and get picked up quickly...but if you don't keep trying.
kensloft

The Book

Post by kensloft »

Congratulations. Keep on keeping on.
abbey

The Book

Post by abbey »

Well done Kris, you must be so proud of yourself, good luck in getting

it published.

It's a nice thought, you bringing stories into youngsters lives, good luck x
LottomagicZ4941

The Book

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

I have a friend who is published. May have been self published. Either way it is impressive.

I got one signed copy and I've bought two copies as gifts.

Perhpas I could remeber the title if I had more sleep. Well better log off before I start to wake up.

Lotto

http://www.flalottomagic.net/cgi-local/ ... elcome-344

MagicZ4941A
kmhowe72

The Book

Post by kmhowe72 »

Thanks for your insight. I have planned to have the have the book copywrited and then I am going to puplished it on the web. and pass it to some friends. also i thought maybe sending copies to pixar or disney, if not a book , but maybe cartoon.
kmhowe
kensloft

The Book

Post by kensloft »

kmhowe72 wrote: Thanks for your insight. I have planned to have the have the book copywrited and then I am going to puplished it on the web. and pass it to some friends. also i thought maybe sending copies to pixar or disney, if not a book , but maybe cartoon.
One of the hardest things to do is to publish. One of the nicest things to do is to be published because then you are real. Even the website is a viable, "Hey, look I'm published!" kind of thing. The fact is you've written something. F 'em all because they haven't been published so... ? Congrats again.

Return to “Poetry Writing Forum”