CCHR - Death Exhibition

Angelica

CCHR - Death Exhibition

Post by Angelica »

I can see the correlation between drugs prescribed by psychiatrist and their subsequent suicide or death..but when should some of these death be attributed to a lifestyle that they themselves had chosen? I mean, if you are a drug addict, you know exactly what pills and booze can do, other than get you high.
Raven

CCHR - Death Exhibition

Post by Raven »

Psychiatric drugs are a dangerous business. For example, Prozac. I think drug companies are far too in a hurry to market pharmeceuticals that havent been tested thouroughly.
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
LilacDragon

CCHR - Death Exhibition

Post by LilacDragon »

I wonder if there is a list somewhere of Celebrities Helped by psychiatrists?

Maybe a list of people killed by medicated psychopaths as apposed to non-medicated ones?

There are incompetent people in every single field of business. As when choosing a family physician, one must also be careful when seeing a psychiatrist.
Sandi

cherandbuster

CCHR - Death Exhibition

Post by cherandbuster »

LilacDragon wrote: I wonder if there is a list somewhere of Celebrities Helped by psychiatrists?

LD --

That's an EXCELLENT point :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Raven

CCHR - Death Exhibition

Post by Raven »

LilacDragon wrote: I wonder if there is a list somewhere of Celebrities Helped by psychiatrists?

Maybe a list of people killed by medicated psychopaths as apposed to non-medicated ones?

There are incompetent people in every single field of business. As when choosing a family physician, one must also be careful when seeing a psychiatrist.
Good point!
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Angelica

CCHR - Death Exhibition

Post by Angelica »

Raven wrote: Psychiatric drugs are a dangerous business. For example, Prozac. I think drug companies are far too in a hurry to market pharmeceuticals that havent been tested thouroughly.
I agree with you totally, some drugs are rushed to market way too soon,. This is due to the companies pushing the Doc's to bring the feedback from patients too early, way before the time allotted. These companies invest millions in new products, and everyday that is lost means tens of millions in their pocket. The FDA needs to be more effective in the way they monitor new drug testing. They have been leaving it in the hands of the drug makers for too long.

Return to “Societal Issues News”