Where is our Cheshire Cat?

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
minks

Post by minks »

valerie wrote: Our Cat:

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n195 ... 006-16.jpg

:-1

Oh Val :-1
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Can we get an address to send condolences?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Shweet tatersalad

Post by Shweet tatersalad »

word for word............................................

Lela asked me to contact you thursday but I could noy leave her.She was admited to the hospital At 3am thursday the 14th.diagnosed with tylanol toxicty.liver funtions were abnormal.I did not leave her..we were in the hospital until friday the 15th around 6;30 when she was medivaced to vanderbiult medical ICU Kidney tranplant team....they had the facalities to try to help her..her liver counts were off the charts.Her liver had shut down by then and soon after her kindneys were distresed so that they started dialysis and then her kidneys completely failed followed by pulmonary edema and then her haert finally failed and she passed away around noon on Sunday the 17 th.this happened so suddenly that i still canot omprehend....surreal.!She was sarene and precciose as always when she was lucid.She was in a coma by the time we got here too vanderbiult.and never regained consciousness.

Lela loved the Forum garden and happily got her picture taken in her forum shirt.Looked forward too the chats,etc.If any one wants too do spme thing,the family has requested donations in her memory to ASPCA or Vanderbiult ICU in nashville Tenn.Please pass this info on to other forum garden freinds God bless.

Janice Pledge

89 H C Walton drive

Jackson TN 38301

ajpledge@aeneas.net
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Stunned. Poor CC. She was so young. I'm very sad :-1

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Awful news!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

minks

Post by minks »

WOW :-1

Donations to the SPCA in the name of Cheshire Cat... a Lovely Idea.

Oh bless our sweet Cheshire Cat...
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
LilacDragon

Post by LilacDragon »

I honestly can't think of a single word in the English language to convey how I feel.
Sandi

Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

:-1 :-1 I'm speechless.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Shweet tatersalad

Ok,Just so you know ,I am so with out words right now.I spent many hours with her in the chat room,chatting about the most wonderful things and we made each other laugh and cry.We truly were making plans,if nothing else but just too meet and have a drink.I have never got into a cyber friendship like I did with her,she was truly a very unique person and i will miss her fore ever and always wonder what could have been..God bless you Lela,I will never love another. like i did you.

For what it's worth I chatted with her on the 13th and she was very happy that night and was in a good frme of mind.I left at 11;58 that night,I am beside myself that i might be the last rom here too speak too her,I should have picked up the phone and spoke with her.three hours later her ordeal began.How bad do I feel?

All I'm saying is look around oyu and love what you got.before it's gone.
MoreThanALover

Post by MoreThanALover »

I don't know what to say. CC wil be very missed. I only wish I knew her better.
Shweet tatersalad

LilacDragon wrote: I honestly can't think of a single word in the English language to convey how I feel.

Empty comes too mind.
woppy71

Post by woppy71 »

Shweet tatersalad wrote: Ok,Just so you know ,I am so with out words right now.I spent many hours with her in the chat room,chatting about the most wonderful things and we made each other laugh and cry.We truly were making plans,if nothing else but just too meet and have a drink.I have never got into a cyber friendship like I did with her,she was truly a very unique person and i will miss her fore ever and always wonder what could have been..God bless you Lela,I will never love another. like i did you.

Tater, mate, let me hug you!!:yh_hugs:-1
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Shweet tatersalad wrote: Ok,Just so you know ,I am so with out words right now.I spent many hours with her in the chat room,chatting about the most wonderful things and we made each other laugh and cry.We truly were making plans,if nothing else but just too meet and have a drink.I have never got into a cyber friendship like I did with her,she was truly a very unique person and i will miss her fore ever and always wonder what could have been..God bless you Lela,I will never love another. like i did you.

For what it's worth I chatted with her on the 13th and she was very happy that night and was in a good frme of mind.I left at 11;58 that night,I am beside myself that i might be the last rom here too speak too her,I should have picked up the phone and spoke with her.

Very moving Shweet. Big hugs to ya fella:yh_hugs

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Cheshire. Lela. I find this so hard to take in. I have not long logged on having been out for the evening.

Cheshire. A vibrant caring soul who loved her animal charges so much. Who will love them now as Lela did?

Shweet. Thanks for telling us. And let me say how sorry I am. You must be feeling really bad now. So sudden. So quick.

Oh, Lela. May God bless you. You brought light and laughter to this community. I, we all will miss you.

I will be looking for the new star in the sky.

:-1 :-1 :-1 :-1
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Lela

Your flame was warm & your light shown brightly.....
I AM AWESOME MAN
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

How very sad. She and I were just beginning to develop a friendship. :( :-1
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

I'm not really sure what to say about this, except that it is a very sad moment and I want to just say I'm sorry for the poor girl herself, her family, and all those who knew her and were close friends both here at FG and elsewhere. A tragic event, how awful.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Ocnbrz

Post by Ocnbrz »

Being new here I didn't have the honour of meeting her.

I do know how hard it is to lose someone we love though.

May her memory live on forever in those that held her close.

Rest In Peace Cheshire :yh_flower

At Christmas I no more desire a rose

Than wish a snow in May's new-fangled mirth;

But like of each thing that in season grows. -Shakespeare
abbey

Post by abbey »

Shweet tatersalad wrote: All I'm saying is look around oyu and love what you got.before it's gone.Amen.

I'm so sad for your loss Shweet :-4
pina

Post by pina »

I'm gobsmacked!

It's so sad that someone so young should go. :-1

Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Marie "How very sad. She and I were just beginning to develop a friendship."

Us, too, Marie...I'll miss her sweet spirit.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

I've just got back from walking the streets, trying to take it all in. Such a tragedy, such a waste.

I cannot stop from crying but I think of her family and how much more devistating it must be for them. There are no words to describe the pain they must be feeling - my heart goes out to them.

Why? Why should this be?

It is so wrong
fisher

Post by fisher »

Being new here I did not have the pleasure in getting to know her. By reading this post it sure looks like she was loved by all.My heart goes out to all that knew her.
A witch will get a better grip on the broom if she is without panties!
Shweet tatersalad

Bryn Mawr wrote: I've just got back from walking the streets, trying to take it all in. Such a tragedy, such a waste.

I cannot stop from crying but I think of her family and how much more devistating it must be for them. There are no words to describe the pain they must be feeling - my heart goes out to them.

Why? Why should this be?

It is so wrong

She will be missed.

I will really miss her,Often the raeson for comeing here at times,No offense to anyone,but I really felt for this girl,she was a light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

I can't get a hold of Cher,she will be beside herself aswell.

I am numb,my weights sit still tonite because I can't get this out of my head.I don't miss awork for nothing.I see her every where.I am tempted too call her phone and maybe perhaps hear her vioce,but that would make me braek down.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

I'm incredibly sorry to hear that....

I didn't speak with C.C. much, but I am quite positive she was very lovely....

Life can go unexplained sometimes.....I wish her entire family comfort.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

This is the second time since May that I have lost an online friend to death. The first was expected, but this was not. I am quite upset now.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

Shweet tatersalad wrote: She will be missed.

I will really miss her,Often the raeson for comeing here at times,No offense to anyone,but I really felt for this girl,she was a light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

I can't get a hold of Cher,she will be beside herself aswell.

I am numb,my weights sit still tonite because I can't get this out of my head.I don't miss awork for nothing.I see her every where.I am tempted too call her phone and maybe perhaps hear her vioce,but that would make me braek down.

She was really crazy about you Tater, she used to pm me and talk about how much she liked you and really sweet you are. I feel physically ill at the moment. She was one of the first friends I made here at FG and we had so much fun playfully flirting at the Bothwell Pub and talking about animals. It's hard to believe I never met her in person and yet am so torn up by her passing. It's so unfair she was such a light to all of us here. I still can't accept it..
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

I haven't been here long enough to know...if it's ok to ask...was this a chronic problem? Or was it sudden? I'd hate to think of that lovely girl being chronically ill....:(
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

How truly sad I am to hear this gut wrenching news. CC was full of life, charm, and a wonderful young women just starting over again. She will be missed for sure by us all. Sweet I know and understand your heartache we are here for you, if you need shoulders to cry one. :-1 :-1 :-1

CC REST IN PEACE SWEET LADY, YOUR WERE A BRIGHT SPOT IN THE GARDEN..!! :-4
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Shweet tatersalad

K.Snyder wrote: I'm incredibly sorry to hear that....

I didn't speak with C.C. much, but I am quite positive she was very lovely....

Life can go unexplained sometimes.....I wish her entire family comfort.

If you remeber,she came too your defence in the nascar thread.Thats when her and I hooked up and began chatting.She called me a biggot and a moron.That was funny.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Lulu2 wrote: I haven't been here long enough to know...if it's ok to ask...was this a chronic problem? Or was it sudden? I'd hate to think of that lovely girl being chronically ill....:(

Out of the blue - a toothache and an upset stomach and then this
cars

Post by cars »

My Heart goes out to CC's RL family, as well as CC's FG family. :-1

She will be sorely missed! :-4 May she RIP.

Certainly at "35", CC died "Out of turn"! :-1
Cars :)
Shweet tatersalad

Lulu2 wrote: I haven't been here long enough to know...if it's ok to ask...was this a chronic problem? Or was it sudden? I'd hate to think of that lovely girl being chronically ill....:(

All I know is that Tylanol toxicity was mentioned,I don't know causes that.Or if it anything too do with the meds she was getting from her dentist.I hope the family has quetions and lets me know.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

Shweet tatersalad wrote: If you remeber,she came too your defence in the nascar thread.Thats when her and I hooked up and began chatting.She called me a biggot and a moron.That was funny.

LOL, that was CC alright..
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Shweet tatersalad

tmbsgrl wrote: If you go back to her profile and read her previous posts she was sick on the 11th. She took medication.
I/m gonna let the family be for a week or so and then I will ask .and see they had questions.I will be very,very,very upset if this was a mistake,We had some carefully liad out plans.

Return to “Members' News”