AMBER ALERT--Florida

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
Sheryl

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by Sheryl »

Ok this may be totally off from reading this entire thread but here's a theory.

The father acts as if he knows he will find Jessica alive. His girlfriend is strangley absent as is Jessica. So I wonder if Jessica's not hidden somewhere outside the LE's perimeters, hidden and taken care of by the 'girlfriend'.

I know off the wall, but that's my theory after all 25 pages.

Sheryl

I do hope for the girls sake that this was just a stunt for money, and she is safe somewhere.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Sheryl

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by Sheryl »

I just have one question on the whole deal, and I'm not entirely familiar with the 'rules of the law'. But can the LE look at the fathers financial records freely, or do they have to have a warrant.

As for my theory, it just hit me last night after reading the entire thread. It's probaly nothing but my mind overworking with the influence of all the Law and Orders and CSI episodes I've watched.

Sheryl
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

LE can get subpeonas for anything they want to, assuming it has any bearing. not ignoring everyone's posts this morning, but feeling really sick, sorry. yuck.:(
legaleagle

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by legaleagle »

Sheryl wrote: Ok this may be totally off from reading this entire thread but here's a theory.

The father acts as if he knows he will find Jessica alive. His girlfriend is strangley absent as is Jessica. So I wonder if Jessica's not hidden somewhere outside the LE's perimeters, hidden and taken care of by the 'girlfriend'.

I know off the wall, but that's my theory after all 25 pages.

Sheryl

I do hope for the girls sake that this was just a stunt for money, and she is safe somewhere.

As I had stated, this really is the only possibility out there that would hold out the possibility that Jessica is still alive. Whoever would be holding her would not be the girlfriend as she has been checked out with a fine tooth comb for sure but the likelyhood of this possibility is still remote. Mark has engaged in fraud before as I believe I read that he was prosecuted for insurance fraud somewhere along the way. I do hope that this is the case for Jessica's sake as remote as the possibility is.

Other things to consider include a revenge murder for something Mark did to another party as payback - the mob has been known to kill of family members - consider what just happened to the judges family in Chicago by the white supremicists. But many are alarmed by the strange utterings of Mark so I think we are still looking at Mark or Archie.
Beth

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by Beth »

I don't like the speculation that is beginning to come up about the finances and financial records. The family has victim's avocates around them. They are being advised by Hillary Sessions, Tiffany Sessions mother, and Roy Brown, Amanda Brown's father. I also know that C.A.R.T. a victims advocasy type group is involved in giving advice and support to the family. Groups may be advising the family about the fundraising and over what to say to the media. I have seen some people say that one must speak to the media as much as possible.

Also, I have some misgivings. The references to them living in a trailer and speaking of him returning to work (which all the missing children's sites I have read strongly advise parents to return to work. If a trucker stays off work too long, even in emergency, he may lose his route.). He lives with his parents. Big freaking deal. He has a little girl, better to have his mom there to look after her, plus he can help his parents with mortgage so they don't have to live in a dump on their SS checks. (All speculation, but providing valid reasons.) The trailor in question is a double wide. I have priced them, myself in trying to look for homes in the country, they don't come cheeap. Some I looked at were sixty-seventy grand alone, minus the land . I looked at prices in citrus just now, the land must be cheaper in Citrus than here in Hills. County because I saw some nicer looking double wides on 1.4 acres of land for seventy grand. Here, it would be difficult to find the same for under $120 thousand. Point is, how are they scummier for living in a double wide on their own land than if they lived in an apartment?

I have issues with this family, but I would rather have issues with things that are evident that he did (which in no way declares the father's guilt) than to smear him for being poor.
Beth

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by Beth »

bugsme wrote: Please is there anyone on this Forum that is currently in GOOD SPIRITS over Jessica still missing??I did not know that spirits actually get better as time goes by :-5 One would think spirits would be in the toilet!!!No leads, no clues, no nothing and yet mark is in good spirits back to work as a dump truck driver. How about checking out all those DUMP SITES instead of heading towards the water as Daddy Dearest suggested they should search this weekend. If Mark removed his daughter and if he murdered her and I say IF then one must wonder how far the body would be from where he lived. we all assume he spend all night at the friends house but we don't know for sure when he went there, or when he left, the friend may have been asleep??He may have gone there afterwards or he may have come home before 6.00AM lets think this thru and than went into the shower and then after all of that went to his daughters room. :-3 Lady Cop I am really curious about your chain of events if you had to put it all together!!
A book titled The Lovely Bones comes to mind when I think of dumps. It is a story of a girl's spirit continuing on after she is murdered by a neighbor. Her body was placed in an old safe and thrown into a dump. She was never found. I wonder if the police have searched the dumps.
Beth

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by Beth »

bugsme wrote: " A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes" Mark Twain {1835-1910} "the day is for honest men, the night for thieves" :wah:
Point being?
Beth

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by Beth »

Thanks, I just wanted to keep the speculation from getting too, well, classist, maybe? I aready admitted my bigotry, so I am aware that some of my opinions of them may be clouded. It is just that I know some very loving and good parents. Some live in manufactured housing, some live in slums and are desperately trying to claw out of poverty, and some live in half million dollar homes. I don't think that lacking money necessarily makes you a bad or neglectul parent, it just makes parenting more difficult. Having a criminal record does not mean that you will kill your child for money. It is good to be cautious and skeptical and take in the information, but if these people are innocent, they not only have the tragedy of loss, but if they will have the tragedy of having all of their dirt aired, making living a legitimate life much more difficult and shameful.

Oh, my senior status, well, I just joined a little while back. It is just a shameful indicator of being an opinionated post slut who is currently stuck at home most of the time and who is very bored. *sigh*
Beth

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by Beth »

You ass. No, I've never met them. And how dare you imply what you did about me. I am home because of family issues.
CARLA

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by CARLA »

This entire family of this beautiful little girl seem to be hiding something for sure. Day one Dad showed his colors to me. I think LE might just be sitting back and waiting to see who screws up first. The fact that there was no AMBER ALERT for Jessica is very telling for me. LE must believe there was no reason for one.

I'm banking on DAD being his own worst enemy and will cause his own demise real soon .... :thinking:

I do hope she is alive, but hope dims as each day passes.. :-1
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

legaleagle

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by legaleagle »

Beth wrote: You ass. No, I've never met them. And how dare you imply what you did about me. I am home because of family issues.

Lady Cop!!

Where are you when we need you - drag out the fire hose and cool everyone off!!!

Seriously folks, we are all frustrated because we really don't have a clue to hang our hats on. At least in the case of a Polly Klass, you knew you had some evidence and you knew you had a psycho involved. We just have a very strange set of circumstances and some very strange characters.

Mark obviously had financial problems and child care problems which is what prompted him to move in with his parents in the first place. He was probably known as a unsavory person and had to relocate from where he was before. He may have even had people looking for him to get back at him for something he did there. Not sure why all of them ended up in FLA to begin with but this has nothing to do with what type of dwelling they live in.

Manufactured housing has lots to offer over many of the elderly housing projects that abound elsewhere like privacy and some open space and still owning an asset. We know this mess does not pass the smell test but that is about it until someone screws up which will happen.

:-3
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

i have been terribly sick all day today, couldn't manage to get online. i want to say that we have come this far without personal animosity and i am sorry to see it. i hope we can stay on track. as to language, may i say that i have used "bad" langusge sometimes, hey the world i live in isn't filled with Shakespearean sonnets. we're grownups here and can be realistic. i have not seen what i would consider offensive language. let's not be so sensitive please. :) you should hear me when i am going one on one with scumbags! :eek:
mominiowa

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by mominiowa »

I guess I have to say - I really don't care for Marks attitude and his laughing and being happy about all the $$ coming in....but he does have to go back to work.. They do say that it is important to keep living..There are kids that are still missing here in Iowa from years back..Yes their parents are still advocates and you still see these boys' pics on the walls everywhere you go.. No leads - no evidence - no nothing, just gone.....

One thing I have to say is he does have her - she is in his custody..thats has to say something??maybe?? anything??? :)

Lady Cop - feel better soon.... :-6

I can't say we are a religious family - but my kids have said prayers every night since she disappeared...just like when Elizabeth went missing...They go to a private school and my daughter put her name in our church prayer chain.. The old lady's thought that was so sweet - but they only have time to pray for our "local people" - now I have heard it all........BLAHHHHHH... :-3

Is there a site or somewhere I can read about the girlfriend also.. I have never heard about her ~ Nothing ever........ :thinking:

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
mominiowa

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by mominiowa »

Lady Cop's language :lips: Don't hold back Lady...:)

That F&%*$ lil B*&^%#$ - I wanna kick the Livin S*&%$ outta that F*#$@ and take his b@#$% and turn'm inside out!! HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA :wah: Just teasin ya girl...........

I feel for you if u have that flu..DARN its bad this year!! I really do hope you are feeling better... :yh_sick

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
legaleagle

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by legaleagle »

momof6 wrote: :-5 Here is a link to the unedited 911 call.. the morning that Jessica was missing... scroll down the page its there..

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=12199

just trying to add anything that might be of intrest .. and that might give us a clue .. as to what happened on the day that Jessica was reported Missing. :-5

My computer speakers are not the best but a couple of things came through that say loud and clear to me that don't add up.

(1) the door to Jessica's bedroom was closed tight - just don't buy that an abductor would have bothered to close it tight on the way out - that person would be trying to get out ASAP.

(2) the front door was open with no sign of forced entry or the lock being picked

(3) the dog was barking alot through the 911 call so if a stranger was breaking in and taking Jessica away, I can't believe that the dog didn't bark or attack.

The only possible conclusion is that no one broke into the house.

If you buy into the abduction theory, that person did not break in - Jessica left the house on her own (party known to the victim) and might have closed her door to hide the fact that she had gone out and would have left the front door open so she could get back in. Then whatever happened outside - who knows? Maybe whoever that might have been made unwanted advances, she resisted, the guy panicked and killed her. You cannot convince me that there was any home invasion here.

If you don't buy that, you really only have one other scenario that is possible with 2 possible perps. What time did Mark really get home that morning? What time did Grandpa let the dog out for a walk or did he leave the house some other time during the night?
LoveMama

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by LoveMama »

Just a quick note here. I .........like Ladycop have been sick....I have bronchitits.....

so not posting much,

The particular town where this little gal lives has about 1,500 people . The number of registered sex offenders in this town is 52. (Fifty two)!!!!!!

Is that huge or what for that population?????

I wish I had the web site but can't find it. Just type in the town's name in google and then look for sex offender's page. There's a photo of every single one!

Like Lady Cop posted, certainly not all of them are child molesters!

But good God, with that many weirdo's I would never evern live there!

Yikes!

xxxxxoooooo

mama
legaleagle

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by legaleagle »

luv352 wrote: her grandmother...wow!

No, not grandma, but grandma probably knows that grandpa was missing part of the night, I bet and is probably in total denial which is why I was asking pointedly earlier why they hadn't given her a test yet.

Or if Mark is a cmeth head (or other substance -alcohol, cocaine...) something could have happened before he went to his girlfiends and the other two are covering for him. We do have that "funny" statement by Jessica about Dad needing to be saved. Where Mark & Archie might have been strong willed enough to beat the test, she was not.

Take your pick
robinseggs

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by robinseggs »

legaleagle wrote: No, not grandma, but grandma probably knows that grandpa was missing part of the night, I bet and is probably in total denial which is why I was asking pointedly earlier why they hadn't given her a test yet.

Or if Mark is a cmeth head (or other substance -alcohol, cocaine...) something could have happened before he went to his girlfiends and the other two are covering for him. We do have that "funny" statement by Jessica about Dad needing to be saved. Where Mark & Archie might have been strong willed enough to beat the test, she was not.

Take your pick

Legaleagle, what is that about a statement by Jessica herself? Are you referring to something she said at church that night???? My sister said she heard something about her talking at church that night...do you know anything about this? Anyone?
Nature laughs Last
robinseggs

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by robinseggs »

Also......worried about Ladycop! Must be really "down for the count". Hope she gets better soon....missing her comments!!!!
Nature laughs Last
legaleagle

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by legaleagle »

Robinseggs

I belive somewhere in the thread, I think you will find a quote by a church group leader that Jessica mentioned that she was saved and hoped her father would be which that person thought to be a very odd statement. But maybe she just knew her father had been in prison for deeds done before or was doing something else like drugs and was reflecting on that.

This may have been one of our members quoting a news article. I would look back and find it for you but I don't have the time this morning. If not here, it is in another forum like this one.
robinseggs

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by robinseggs »

Thanks guys! Well...........I'll be..................how sad. How horrible it will be if this father is guilty and then with the knowledge that his victim prayed for him just hours before his crime. You all probably know I suspect the grandfather at this point, and I hope the Lord forgives me if I am wrong, but the grandmother said it right from the beginning....that little Jessica is an "angel". She said she appreciated all the volunteer search efforts, but that it "wasn't enough. The only way to find an ANGEL is with our prayers!"

I find it touching that Jessica professed to her church/peers that evening that she had been "saved" .....in other words she was "walking with Jesus" in her life and this means that every second of every day she felt His love and care in her life. As a Christian, I am comforted in knowing this, for as whatever has happened to her, she was never alone.
Nature laughs Last
robinseggs

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by robinseggs »

Oh-probably should start a new thread, but there is a little 13 yr old girl missing from Foley MO..............there is an active S.A.R.A.A Alert...........name is Bianca Noel Piper...............Apparently she is mentally challenged--mental capacity of a 2nd grader , news said. She was having trouble with her homework and her mother (on the advice of a school counselor) took her up the road and gave her a flashlight to walk home and "walk it off". They said they had done this before when she would get upset. She is 5' 6 , 185 lb, brown hair..... anyhow, it is Lincoln Co. MO or Foley MO
Nature laughs Last
CARLA

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by CARLA »

ROBINSEGG,

I also have suspected the GRANDFATHER from day one.. :mad:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

thankyou for kind words and wishes, i really have been very sick.... i know today was going to be the volunteer search, but i have heard nothing reported. i know this, with mark guiding and directing the search, if he said go to point A, i would do just the opposite. i hope those here who live in the area will fill us in on today's happenings...thanks!
robinseggs

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by robinseggs »

Yeah, me too. Did you read my post about his eyeglasses earlier in this thread?! Kinda funny, sounds crazy, but for me it is almost confirmation that he did it!
Nature laughs Last

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”