Meet Albert

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
kc1karla

Meet Albert

Post by kc1karla »

My girlfriend in Florida has a frequent guest in her yard. She has named him Albert, and he comes out of the pond to sun himself quite frequently. To date......no one has been able to capture and relocate him!!

Attached files
~Karla~
lady cop

Meet Albert

Post by lady cop »

over a certain length they are deemed nuisance gators and animal control will relocate them.they WILL eat small dogs, and attack people if they are fed or during mating season.... he'd make some nice shoes and a bag :D
abbey

Meet Albert

Post by abbey »

kc1karla wrote: My girlfriend in Florida has a frequent guest in her yard. She has named him Albert, and he comes out of the pond to sun himself quite frequently. To date......no one has been able to capture and relocate him!!
Mmm..:yh_think wonder why :rolleyes:
Bothwell

Meet Albert

Post by Bothwell »

Makes my mouse problem seem rather trivial. How does she know it is Albert rather than Alberta?
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
kensloft

Meet Albert

Post by kensloft »

I think it's the number of bumps along the back?
Paula

Meet Albert

Post by Paula »

I cannot say what my guys would do to that lizard.
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
kensloft

Meet Albert

Post by kensloft »

petal wrote: no way and we think in scotland having spiders, bees, wasps etc are bad woh! i just could not cope with that being anywhere near me that would freak me out big time, how do you people cope?

petal

:-6

That's why we keep asking Bothwell? If he is not smart enough to tell me about wheteher or not he is smart enough to know a small hedgehog and a bigger hedgehog, then... .
David813

Meet Albert

Post by David813 »

I love all animals too much to kill them because they can kill humans. We are in his turf, not the other way around. I wonder if any part of Florida will not be paved in 50 years? Albert has a place in the Florida ecosystem and it should be respected. Even if he bit my legs off I wouldn't want him killed. He is a big fella though huh!
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
kensloft

Meet Albert

Post by kensloft »

David813 wrote: I love all animals too much to kill them because they can kill humans. We are in his turf, not the other way around. I wonder if any part of Florida will not be paved in 50 years? Albert has a place in the Florida ecosystem and it should be respected. Even if he bit my legs off I wouldn't want him killed. He is a big fella though huh!
In his turf? Our turf? If they have that much oil. I'm going to have some very substantial questions for the Bush family?
David813

Meet Albert

Post by David813 »

If you're visiting the Bush Family be sure to take Albert along, I bet he LOVES pork.
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954

Return to “Photos”