Rosie O'Donnell is an idiot

cars

Post by cars »

SnoozeControl wrote: I like Rosie, I think she's very entertaining and comes off as a fun person I wouldn't mind spending an hour or two watching on TV. She had a bad stretch a few years back, but hopefully she's conquered whatever demons were bothering her.

Leave it to you Snooze, to like rosie!!! :D :D :D
Cars :)
KARENSVINEYARD

Post by KARENSVINEYARD »

at least at'a Degeneres show you dont have to worry about no fuzzy stretchy ball things bein' thrown at ya. :wah: one side's that shes not famous because she's got not no fans ya know. one the other hand she's famous for havin' a lack of 'em too. aahh rosie, what to do with ya, cant live with ya, cant live without ya.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Adam Zapple wrote: It had nothing to do with her having a girlfriend, that was the worst kept secret in Hollywood. She suddenly got an "in your face" demeanor and it turned people off. Happened to Tom Cruise, Ellen Degeneres, and others.'fraid not, friend o' mine. The 'in your face' came after the negative attention, not before.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

KARENSVINEYARD wrote: at least at'a Degeneres show you dont have to worry about no fuzzy stretchy ball things bein' thrown at ya. :wah:

Now I like Ellen. I think she's classy, witty and fun. I don't know how much money she gives away or any of her political views except that I love her support of animals! I have a lot of respect for Ellen. And I would dare say she has done more for gay rights just be being herself than Rosie has done by being...uh...herself.

Rosie, on the other hand just strikes me as being obnoxious any way you slice her. I don't like her political views either but that's not necessarily why she disgusts me. She's a grating loudmouth and I don't find that enjoyable. :lips:
weber

Post by weber »

RedGlitter wrote: Now I like Ellen. I think she's classy, witty and fun. I don't know how much money she gives away or any of her political views except that I love her support of animals! I have a lot of respect for Ellen. And I would dare say she has done more for gay rights just be being herself than Rosie has done by being...uh...herself.

Rosie, on the other hand just strikes me as being obnoxious any way you slice her. I don't like her political views either but that's not necessarily why she disgusts me. She's a grating loudmouth and I don't find that enjoyable. :lips:

Thanks RedGlitter

I was trying to figure out the right way to put how I feel abou Rosie, and you hit the nail right on the head:yh_flower
miriam:yh_flower

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.

.................Charles Mingus

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?
Adam Zapple

Post by Adam Zapple »

Accountable wrote: 'fraid not, friend o' mine. The 'in your face' came after the negative attention, not before.

The "in your face" started during her show. Her "interview" with Tom Selleck being a prime example. Her official coming out party coincided with the end of her show, her change in appearance, and a rather militant demeanor. I don't like or dislike Rosie. She has some endearing qualities but she needs to soften the rough edges.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Adam Zapple wrote: The "in your face" started during her show. Her "interview" with Tom Selleck being a prime example. Her official coming out party coincided with the end of her show, her change in appearance, and a rather militant demeanor. I don't like or dislike Rosie. She has some endearing qualities but she needs to soften the rough edges.Thank you for making my point.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Last season, friends & I went to see Ellen's taping. What fun! She's just lovely--warm, natural, unassuming and friendly. NOT ONE WORD about her sexual orientation. (That business was written into her last series by writers and the network, hoping to exploit her "coming out.")

She was exactly the kind of person you'd want to invite out for drinks or dinner or over to your house for a barbecue.

(While she was waiting for "commercial" time to clear, she looked out into the audience and I WAVED to her. She WAVED back! Just as you or I would.)
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I think Redglitter said it best. Rosie comes off as if she wants a argument, that's not attractive.

Perhaps Barbara Walters will smooth those rough edges.

Does anyone see Rosie on the View? Now Rosie's trying too hard .

Patsy
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I don't blame you - You use to watch the view? I've seen a few of the shows recently - not impressed. I doubt if the View will last much longer than this season.

Having Rosie has changed everyone - Joy's personality has been stifled, she seems to be intimidated by Rosie somewhat.? Or maybe Joy can't get a word in since Rosie won't shut up.!!

Patsy
KARENSVINEYARD

Post by KARENSVINEYARD »

RedGlitter wrote: Now I like Ellen. I think she's classy, witty and fun. I don't know how much money she gives away or any of her political views except that I love her support of animals! I have a lot of respect for Ellen. And I would dare say she has done more for gay rights just be being herself than Rosie has done by being...uh...herself.

i agree with ya and alot of the appeal for Degeneres comes from ( to me anyway ) that her attitude if faced with Lesbian negativety is a blank face and a yeah okay, you're an idiot. i love her to death. shes great.

Return to “Gun Control”