Crocs

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
abbey

Crocs

Post by abbey »

Just got a pair of Crocs, i've seen girls slopping around in them and thought i'd give them a go.

They are so light and comfy,anyone heard of them?

:PopUp('/n/multi_view.cgi', '7153814extra', '550', '540', 'left', '&view=multi');">
RedGlitter

Crocs

Post by RedGlitter »

Hi Abbey!

I own nine pairs of Crocs! Two Niles, five Caymans, one Beach and my new pair of gold Mary Janes! :)

These are the best shoes I've ever worn. I have serious foot problems due to being born with clubfeet. I've had two operations and one foot is fused. I have pain every day, to varying degrees. Before Crocs, I walked with a limp, walked painfully enough that others would comment and ask me constantly if I was okay. The Crocs give me support because of the molded footbed and the two arch supports (width and longitudinal) plus they're roomy and they have enough squish to make them like little shock absorbers. :wah: I have a pair of $300 orthopedic shoes that are not as comfy as my Crocs. I love Crocs!!! I won't wear any other shoes unless I have to. These shoes are fab for walking around the mall. I used to not be able to make it without being near tears by the end of my shopping trip but now I can hang tough. :D I am hoping they will make a pair of Crocs that are more like oxfords and without the holes so I can wear them in winter. The price is good too. I get mine for about $24-$30 a pair from www.nofeargear.com.

Have you seen the "Jibbitz?" They are little decorations you stick in the top holes of your Crocs!

I sound like an infomercial about Crocs but I really am this impressed and pleased with them!

Plus, I'm a heavy woman and I think the Crocs help my feet in that respect too. :)
sunny104

Crocs

Post by sunny104 »

oh! I've been intrigued with getting a pair....:-6
chonsigirl

Crocs

Post by chonsigirl »

The young teachers at school weare them, they look comfy
abbey

Crocs

Post by abbey »

RedGlitter wrote: I am hoping they will make a pair of Crocs that are more like oxfords and without the holes so I can wear them in winter. The price is good too. I get mine for about $24-$30 a pair from www.nofeargear.com.

. :)Blimey, mine where £29.00 around $58!!

There is a pair witout the holes but still has the slingback.

http://www.rubbersole.co.uk/Products.as ... oryID=1316
sunny104

Crocs

Post by sunny104 »

I've seen them at Walmart and Target, too! :-6

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/re ... B000CQOVOI
pina

Crocs

Post by pina »

What colour did you get Abs....are they the pink ones or purple.

abbey

Crocs

Post by abbey »

pina wrote: What colour did you get Abs....are they the pink ones or purple.Pink with yellow dots :p

Not really, i got the boring khaki.
CARLA

Crocs

Post by CARLA »

With 3 women in my house we could sell CROC'S we have every color every style.. in 3 different sizes..:wah: :wah:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Rapunzel

Crocs

Post by Rapunzel »

abbey wrote: Pink with yellow dots :p

Not really, i got the boring khaki.

Lol! The Mr Blobby ones would have looked good! :wah:

I've never heard of these before, but they sound fab! :)

Where did you find them Abbey?

And do they do mens ones too?
CARLA

Crocs

Post by CARLA »

Got to http://www.zappos.com/n/br/b/899.html You can see them there.. they have kids, mens, women, boys girls.:cool:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Lulu2

Crocs

Post by Lulu2 »

I bought some to wear in the garden and when I get in/out of my hot tub. I love the way they feel, but I hate the way they SOUND when I put wet feet into them.

CROC FARTS might describe it! :wah:
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Lulu2

Crocs

Post by Lulu2 »

Well, just don't put wet feet into them! :sneaky:

(Goes off singing...."Croc farts, croc farts....listen to 'em make farty sounds!")
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
bulldawgz1003

Crocs

Post by bulldawgz1003 »

Who hasn't? Crocs are a cross between working boots and Birkenstocks closed toes.
guppy

Crocs

Post by guppy »

everybody wears them in the south. well round here anyway. i got a stack myself. they are the best shoes to wear out on a boat. keep you cool and protected from any flopping fish. and keeps the boat from getting marked up. :wah:
guppy

Crocs

Post by guppy »

Lulu2 wrote: Well, just don't put wet feet into them! :sneaky:

(Goes off singing...."Croc farts, croc farts....listen to 'em make farty sounds!")

you crack me up...........:wah: i can always count on you for a laugh. :-6
Tigerlily

Crocs

Post by Tigerlily »

Bought my stepdaughter in Oz some red ones - not cheap there! I don't fancy them because they remind me of plastic sandals we used to wear as children and when you got sand in them they rubbed your feet raw, and the sand would be really diffucult to get off them.

Haven't seen them in UK.
abbey

Crocs

Post by abbey »

Rapunzel wrote: Lol! The Mr Blobby ones would have looked good! :wah:

I've never heard of these before, but they sound fab! :)

Where did you find them Abbey?

And do they do mens ones too?I'd seen a pic of Davina Mcoll wearing a pair (And yet i still went ahead and bought some!) :D

I found them on t'internet, i just googled Croc's.
RedGlitter

Crocs

Post by RedGlitter »

SnoozeControl wrote:

I could get a pair for when I clean out the kitty litter box, I suppose. :thinking:

:wah:

Return to “General Chit Chat”