i wish my volvo could fly

A forum to discuss the wheeled vehicle that you love.
abortretryfail

Post by abortretryfail »

This week I have driven 4500 miles. I drove from NY to LA to Washington state and back to LA, then out to the desert and back to LA. And I still need to drive another 7 hours before the week is out. Someone please tell me, when are we getting flying cars? My poor Volvo needs less friction in its life. My friend sent me this this morning: Are those real? If they’re out there, I need them.
woppy71

Post by woppy71 »

abortretryfail wrote: This week I have driven 4500 miles. I drove from NY to LA to Washington state and back to LA, then out to the desert and back to LA. And I still need to drive another 7 hours before the week is out. Someone please tell me, when are we getting flying cars? My poor Volvo needs less friction in its life. My friend sent me this this morning: Are those real? If they’re out there, I need them.

Oh yes, If only Volvo's could fly!!. I was knocked off my motorcycle by a volvo driver and I flew......:-3
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

woppy71 wrote: Oh yes, If only Volvo's could fly!!. I was knocked off my motorcycle by a volvo driver and I flew......:-3

Hat.

Swinging dice or furry animal.

Tow-bar.

Pipe clenched between teeth under said hat.

.... that's only the women ovlov dirvres.
woppy71

Post by woppy71 »

Bill Sikes wrote: Hat.

Swinging dice or furry animal.

Tow-bar.

Pipe clenched between teeth under said hat.

.... that's only the women ovlov dirvres.

God, that sends a shiver down my spine.....:-2
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

woppy71 wrote: Oh yes, If only Volvo's could fly!!. I was knocked off my motorcycle by a volvo driver and I flew......:-3

With me it was a Ford, a Bedford CF van and a skip wagon - I tended to sink rather than fly though!
MoreThanALover

Post by MoreThanALover »

That was pretty sweet!:wah:
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

You drove across the U.S. and back in a week? I thought it was bad having to drive from Dublin to Galway and back over the weekend, but then I only have a Nissan and they don't fly yet, unless you take L.S.D. first, and I don't care what anyone says but doing that definetly makes driving harder.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
koan

Post by koan »

Volvos: They're boxy but good.
abortretryfail

Post by abortretryfail »

Galbally wrote: You drove across the U.S. and back in a week? I thought it was bad having to drive from Dublin to Galway and back over the weekend, but then I only have a Nissan and they don't fly yet, unless you take L.S.D. first, and I don't care what anyone says but doing that definetly makes driving harder.

Yeah... I didn't take any LSD. Nor caffeine, for that matter. It's nothing to be proud of, but no one drives long distances like USAmericans drive long distances. I found an even funnier flying car video, complete with idiotic German tourists:

Return to “General Chit Chat”