Rosie O'Donnell is an idiot

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Well, there's a news flash for you, right? I hope this isn't a repeat, but I couldn't find anything else like it in my search here.

Tom Selleck appears on the Rosie O'Donnell show to plug a new movie. Our lovely Ms. O'Donnell proceeds to attack him for his affiliation with the NRA. The transcript can be read here: http://www.nrawinningteam.com/norosie.html

Just as an aside, my sig line in another forum reads "If guns cause crime, then forks are why Rosie o"Donnell is fat." Just had to add that in there.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Saffron

Post by Saffron »

I cannot stand her either. But I thought her show had been cancelled. ..??? Anyway, she is just too butch.:wah:
Your Kitty Forum

My Website
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Saffron wrote: I cannot stand her either. But I thought her show had been cancelled. ..??? Anyway, she is just too butch.:wah:
Her show may have been cancelled, but while it was still on air, she went ballistic on Tom Selleck. Did you read the transcript? She's a disgrace. I'm embarrassed for her. Since she wants to act like a man, Selleck should have just decked her.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

minks

Post by minks »

BabyRider wrote: Her show may have been cancelled, but while it was still on air, she went ballistic on Tom Selleck. Did you read the transcript? She's a disgrace. I'm embarrassed for her. Since she wants to act like a man, Selleck should have just decked her.
ahahaha I am with ya there BR, the woman is an oddball.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
valerie

Post by valerie »

Here is a link to Tom Selleck's comments about it on Larry King, you have

to scroll down a bit:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... kl.00.html

I saw this when it happened, a terrible thing for her to do to a guest, but

that's just my opinion. He WAS the perfect gentleman about it, many would

have walked out...
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

SweetDarlin

Post by SweetDarlin »

BabyRider wrote: Since she wants to act like a man, Selleck should have just decked her.I'm going to use a paraphrase of that for a signature one day...

(I met Tom Selleck at the ATT Pro-Am once upon a time... TALLLL, handsome gentleman... :) )
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
valerie

Post by valerie »

Just for clarification's sake: The show wasn't cancelled, R O'D just

decided to stop doing it.

And while I had watched it before this show, once I saw this one, I

never watched again. She just brought entirely too much of her personal

vendetta against guns into her show...

I tried to get a link to a video clip, but it's too old doesn't seem like

anyone's kept it up any more... might be in archives somewhere, if I

can find it I'll post...
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

StupidCowboyTricks

Post by StupidCowboyTricks »

SweetDarlin wrote: I'm going to use a paraphrase of that for a signature one day...

(I met Tom Selleck at the ATT Pro-Am once upon a time... TALLLL, handsome gentleman... :) )

I had a boyfriend who use to play baseball with him just before his career took off.....:-4 very handsome man.
Someone asked me why I swear so much. I said, "Just becuss.":)

Jives

Post by Jives »

Invite a guest, do pre-interviews, agree not to bring that subject up...

Then bring it up anyway and grill the person on it, totally ambushing them.

That's no way to treat a "guest", Rosie has no class.
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
minks

Post by minks »

valerie wrote: Just for clarification's sake: The show wasn't cancelled, R O'D just

decided to stop doing it.

And while I had watched it before this show, once I saw this one, I

never watched again. She just brought entirely too much of her personal

vendetta against guns into her show...

I tried to get a link to a video clip, but it's too old doesn't seem like

anyone's kept it up any more... might be in archives somewhere, if I

can find it I'll post...

And don't we just remember her weird facination with Tom Cruise?? Gawd that was almost creepy.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

BabyRider wrote: Well, there's a news flash for you, right? I hope this isn't a repeat, but I couldn't find anything else like it in my search here.

Tom Selleck appears on the Rosie O'Donnell show to plug a new movie. Our lovely Ms. O'Donnell proceeds to attack him for his affiliation with the NRA. The transcript can be read here: http://www.nrawinningteam.com/norosie.html

Just as an aside, my sig line in another forum reads "If guns cause crime, then forks are why Rosie o"Donnell is fat." Just had to add that in there.

I saw the title to this thread and right away thought, yep I agree, LOL!

She should be GRATEFUL to have everything she does instead of going around acting like a big dumb a$$! What the heck has she ever really done anyway!
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

minks wrote: And don't we just remember her weird facination with Tom Cruise?? Gawd that was almost creepy.
'Specially since she prefers girls.... :yh_eyerol
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Far Rider wrote: Wow!

This is just to cool! Tom Didnt even get ruffled did he? Amazing. I'm convinced more and more that extreme left wingers are mentally ill. RoD needs a brain. maybe she should follow the yellow brick road take to the emerald city to visit the wizard?
Tom was a total gentleman, when most would have exploded in her ignorant face. This liberal goofy broad wants to see EVERY gun banned, except for law enforcement, and employs an ARMED GUARD. F*cking hypocrite, as most anti-gun freaks are.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

well BR, look at it this way...she NEEDS an armed guard in case she is mistaken for a huge turd in the road.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

lady cop wrote: well BR, look at it this way...she NEEDS an armed guard in case she is mistaken for a huge turd in the road.
I can see how that could happen. A huge turd with a bad haircut....
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

The title says it all, we always knew it..................................
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Hey Barb: Put your money where your mouth is, beeatch. Still here? Enjoying the fame and fortune of America? Thought so. Yak, yak, yak. All talk, no action. Say what you mean, mean what you say, and do what the f*ck you say you're gonna do. They're not even capable of that. Hot air. That's all they spew.

What were we supposed to do? Rally 'round Ms. Streisand and beg her to stay? Screw her. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

BabyRider wrote: Her show may have been cancelled, but while it was still on air, she went ballistic on Tom Selleck. Did you read the transcript? She's a disgrace. I'm embarrassed for her. Since she wants to act like a man, Selleck should have just decked her.

I dont condone violence but Id really like to deck her. That would be just great if I could.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Saffron

Post by Saffron »

I never saw the transcript, to busy with real life. I hardly even realized her show went off the air. Good thing it did. I always thought her humor was kind of forced.

She reminds me a bit of that other loud overweight comedian Roseanne Barr. What white trash.
Your Kitty Forum

My Website
KARENSVINEYARD

Post by KARENSVINEYARD »

Rosie is teaming with Jane Fonda for a new show, radio I think, on the basis that White Men are basically (in my words) the scum of the earth. Rosie saying that white men are the cause of all things bad in America. CNN's Glenn Beck will be talking about it tonight on his show. She said some other things i can't remember right now, but i know it was some of the most ridiculous stuff I've ever heard. My thought : ROSIE HERSELF IS A WHITE MAN. her last hair style could testify to that one i think.
KARENSVINEYARD

Post by KARENSVINEYARD »

Saffron wrote: I never saw the transcript, to busy with real life. I hardly even realized her show went off the air. Good thing it did. I always thought her humor was kind of forced.

She reminds me a bit of that other loud overweight comedian Roseanne Barr. What white trash.

i'd take roseanne's parenting humor over listening to Rosie talk of how the world is victim to white men any day of the week. Roseanne's at least funny with supporting actors, Rosie tends to deminish credibility of anyone she's close to, but yes, i tend to 2nd that motion.
KARENSVINEYARD

Post by KARENSVINEYARD »

Where Could I Find The Transcript? That Would Be Interesting. (sorry For Caps,needed To Because I Took My Glasses Off)
KARENSVINEYARD

Post by KARENSVINEYARD »

Well, I Wrote It In Caps But I Guess It Didn't Show Up As That So That's Good
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

KARENSVINEYARD wrote: My thought : ROSIE HERSELF IS A WHITE MAN. her last hair style could testify to that one i think.

:wah: :-3 :wah:

That woman is obnoxious. Her voice grates on my last nerve like you wouldn't believe. She doesn't know how to speak pleasantly. And that's coming from a loudmouth like me. She's also way too PC for me. And I hate that phrase "cutie-patootie." I wish she'd dissolve into thin air.
cars

Post by cars »

[quote=RedGlitter]:wah: :-3 :wah:

That woman is obnoxious. Her voice grates on my last nerve like you wouldn't believe. She doesn't know how to speak pleasantly. And that's coming from a loudmouth like me. She's also way too PC for me. And I hate that phrase "cutie-patootie." I wish she'd dissolve into thin air.[/quote]

Amen! :wah: "Now", she'll be bringing down the View!!!
Cars :)
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

Can't say I have ever heard of her, but by the sounds of it, that would be a good thing haha.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I think they brought in Rosie to keep the rest of them from dying of estrogen overdose.
KARENSVINEYARD

Post by KARENSVINEYARD »

tmbsgrl wrote: Just for you Chris

She's the one in front getting her hair done.

OH GOD I'M BLIND! SOMEBODY CALL MY EX-HUSBAND CAUSE SOMEBODY'S GONNA HAVE TO BE MY GUIDE DOG!
KARENSVINEYARD

Post by KARENSVINEYARD »

KARENSVINEYARD wrote: OH GOD I'M BLIND! SOMEBODY CALL MY EX-HUSBAND CAUSE SOMEBODY'S GONNA HAVE TO BE MY GUIDE DOG!

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl i hope you guys got that........sounded funnier in my head i s'ppose
KARENSVINEYARD

Post by KARENSVINEYARD »

RedGlitter wrote: :wah: :-3 :wah:

I wish she'd dissolve into thin air.

well she stinks worse than a fart i'm sure it wouldnt take her to much effort.
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

KARENSVINEYARD wrote: well she stinks worse than a fart

Well

That description is a little too vivid for me ;)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

KARENSVINEYARD

Post by KARENSVINEYARD »

cherandbuster wrote: Well

That description is a little too vivid for me ;)

:yh_rotfl lol. maybe if she did what my little yellow guy on the left was doin' she'd explode and we'd be Rosie free. i wanna know who named the man girl so we can make sure they dont damage the world any more then they have. Rosie, good god, did they sense the masculinity at birth or somethin' and just hoped maybe they could compensate? we need to call RuPaul and get that chic some drag lessons. 'least then shed have an excuse
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Sidebar: Karen, I just read your profile page about Roy Rogers.

Very cool! :cool:
Live Life with

PASSION

Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Rosie can be a mite "over the top," but I'll remind you how generous she's been with her time and her money over the years. Adopting her own children, hosting a cruise for families, bringing attention to childrens' causes and outstanding acts of giving to people who appeared on her talk show...these are facets of her personality, too.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Lulu2 wrote: Rosie can be a mite "over the top," but I'll remind you how generous she's been with her time and her money over the years. Adopting her own children, hosting a cruise for families, bringing attention to childrens' causes and outstanding acts of giving to people who appeared on her talk show...these are facets of her personality, too.

Well said. I agree. :-6
Live Life with

PASSION

cars

Post by cars »

Lulu2 wrote: Rosie can be a mite "over the top," but I'll remind you how generous she's been with her time and her money over the years. Adopting her own children, hosting a cruise for families, bringing attention to childrens' causes and outstanding acts of giving to people who appeared on her talk show...these are facets of her personality, too.

Right you are Lu, she has done lots of good. But it's just "Rosie herself" is the thing that is such an annoying personality to many! :thinking:
Cars :)
KARENSVINEYARD

Post by KARENSVINEYARD »

cherandbuster wrote: Sidebar: Karen, I just read your profile page about Roy Rogers.

Very cool! :cool:

thankya much. i know ya wouldnt know it by conversational writings, but i'm a writer, and tryin' to find some more info on him as Roy the celebrity because mom said he was quiet about growin' up on the farm. so far she's right. cant find a site a one that doesnt start with him leavin' ohio and being a fruit picker. the Slys are really close and by chance i found who has Trigger's descendents. sparked a scavager hunt to complicated for short explanation. grandma says "he was nice when he wasn't teaming up with my brothers picking on me for bein' the farm's cat lady". lol. that life gave'em his love of kids and family. they didnt have money back then and later that's why he adopted. he could appreciate what a better life & havin' means to felt like. i might ad pics later on showin' how much we all look alike. its disgusting:wah: in a funny way that is. on the farm you couldnt tell any of'em apart if black and white pics.
KARENSVINEYARD

Post by KARENSVINEYARD »

LULU: ya gotta point there on that one. i thought about it after the last reply i made on her. i wonder if shes waitin' til college for'em to get therapy? her sexual prefer. is a story all together. Pi**es me off thinkin' that gays and lesbians can't marry, but they can adopt. Let'em get married I say. marriage by definition is sacred b/c of procreation, that's a fact my friend, so if thats "president texas's" platform he needs ta' get it all on the same page.
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

KARENSVINEYARD wrote: thankya much. i know ya wouldnt know it by conversational writings, but i'm a writer, and tryin' to find some more info on him as Roy the celebrity because mom said he was quiet about growin' up on the farm. so far she's right. cant find a site a one that doesnt start with him leavin' ohio and being a fruit picker. the Slys are really close and by chance i found who has Trigger's descendents. sparked a scavager hunt to complicated for short explanation. grandma says "he was nice when he wasn't teaming up with my brothers picking on me for bein' the farm's cat lady". lol. that life gave'em his love of kids and family. they didnt have money back then and later that's why he adopted. he could appreciate what a better life & havin' means to felt like. i might ad pics later on showin' how much we all look alike. its disgusting:wah: in a funny way that is. on the farm you couldnt tell any of'em apart if black and white pics.

Feel free to share any great family stories you have. :)

You can practice your writing and we can laugh along with your wonderful tales :-6
Live Life with

PASSION

KARENSVINEYARD

Post by KARENSVINEYARD »

cherandbuster wrote: Feel free to share any great family stories you have. :)

You can practice your writing and we can laugh along with your wonderful tales :-6

its off subject for here and dont want to feel rude or anything starter of the topic so may have to come up with somewhere i could put it, just one for now i s'ppose a brief one is aunt and grandmas fav. past time listening to Leonard and uncle Harold play guitar together and goofin' around when work was done and watchin' the horses out grazing across the field. alot of the albums are filled with'em aways doin' stuff like that. that's why i dont know much about his celebrity life. he's never talked about like that. Just Leonard. As for my writing, its a big difference from just conversationals because i like in conversation for people get a better picture of me alittle by how i talk. can't help it. lol. at some point i'll put some sample of descent skills somewhere on here. :wah:
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

tmbsgrl wrote: Just for you Chris

She's the one in front getting her hair done.

Oh thanks, so this is the person in question. Well if you ask me she does look rather scary hehehe.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Rosie has a very strong personality that ignores convention. Everybody liked it when she was just a jokester that ignored convention. That was good. Everybody loved it when she used her celebrity to ignore convention and give away gifts to strangers. That was great.

Suddenly it wasn't cool that she had a serious side, a romantic side. How dare she ignore convention and have a girlfriend? How dare she ignore convention and speak out seriously on issues she is passionate about? Why can't she stay in her little comedian cubbyhole and leave well enough alone??

Why do I see parallels in this and the way some FGers have treated Nomad? :yh_frustr
Adam Zapple

Post by Adam Zapple »

Accountable wrote: Rosie has a very strong personality that ignores convention. Everybody liked it when she was just a jokester that ignored convention. That was good. Everybody loved it when she used her celebrity to ignore convention and give away gifts to strangers. That was great.

Suddenly it wasn't cool that she had a serious side, a romantic side. How dare she ignore convention and have a girlfriend? How dare she ignore convention and speak out seriously on issues she is passionate about? Why can't she stay in her little comedian cubbyhole and leave well enough alone??

Why do I see parallels in this and the way some FGers have treated Nomad? :yh_frustr

It had nothing to do with her having a girlfriend, that was the worst kept secret in Hollywood. She suddenly got an "in your face" demeanor and it turned people off. Happened to Tom Cruise, Ellen Degeneres, and others.

Return to “Gun Control”