Post a photo of your pets!!

Discussions about your pets!
CheshireCat

Post by CheshireCat »

Babies_Mama00 wrote: Alright I am going to give this a try, if it does not work I appologize in advance!!

This is my attempt at showing you all my baby!!

His name is Blue and he is a Giant Malimute crossed with a Wolf.

These are my other loved ones, the dog is Kokanee and the cat is Ringo. They live with my mommy and my sister. I miss them more than anything in the world!!

Beautiful dogs!

I had a Ringo cat too! :-6
"My body is the earth but my head is in the stars."

God Bless BR!!!
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Erin,

What breed is Kokanee? What a GORGEOUS doggie! :-4
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Babies_Mama00

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

cherandbuster wrote: Erin,

What breed is Kokanee? What a GORGEOUS doggie! :-4

He is a Miniture American Eskimo. Hes such a funny doggy. I wish some days that I still lived at home because he would always cheer me up after a bad day. My mom and my sister got Ringo not long after I moved out of their house but when my b/f and I lived there for a little while we got to live with him. My boyfriend smokes weed ocasionally and Ringo was his bestfriend because he would give him a little here and there and Ringo became a pot head. Hes a wicket fun cat...as is Kokanee.
Screamer

Post by Screamer »

Atlantia wrote: That photo is a little old, Screamer, I think Toby was about 6 in that photo. But here's a more recent one, Toby at 15. :)

Still looking like a chipper young thing!! You must take extremely good care of him and exercise is key, am I right?
Screamer

Post by Screamer »

Babies_Mama00 wrote: he would always cheer me up after a bad day.
If any of these fur babies don't cheer all of you up after a bad day, you've got issues!!

My puppy is my prozac ;)
daBunnyWendy7

Post by daBunnyWendy7 »

Cute...thanks again for sharing! SCREAMERLove your avatar

Wendybunny

Everyone can make the world a better place!
CheshireCat

Post by CheshireCat »

Play Date!

God Bless BR!!!
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I love seeing all of your wonderful animals! I don't have any of mine in my computer but will try to fix that so I can share mine with you.

I wish the very best for everyone's beloved pet companions. Bless them all. :-4
CheshireCat

Post by CheshireCat »

RedGlitter wrote: I love seeing all of your wonderful animals! I don't have any of mine in my computer but will try to fix that so I can share mine with you.

I wish the very best for everyone's beloved pet companions. Bless them all. :-4

They are great aren't they?

These are my two!

God Bless BR!!!
daBunnyWendy7

Post by daBunnyWendy7 »

Here's some more of Bunnyopolis' residents.

Wendybunny

Everyone can make the world a better place!
MoreThanALover

Post by MoreThanALover »

OH MY GOSH! All these cute dogs, cats, bunnys, and chinchillas, are going to make me explode!(in a good way hehe)
Atlantia

Post by Atlantia »

Screamer wrote: Still looking like a chipper young thing!! You must take extremely good care of him and exercise is key, am I right?

Tobes gets walkies every day, treats and lots of fuss. :)
Some people think this is it;

fish think the same about the sea.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

For some reason, my Lulu is very camera-shy. But I did get this one of her, awhile back. She has a blue eye and a brown eye and she'll charm you in ten seconds! What I love about her, too, is her "Flying Nun" ears....:wah:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/maryeliza ... pg&.src=ph
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Atlantia

Post by Atlantia »

Lulu2 wrote: For some reason, my Lulu is very camera-shy. But I did get this one of her, awhile back. She has a blue eye and a brown eye and she'll charm you in ten seconds! What I love about her, too, is her "Flying Nun" ears....:wah:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/maryeliza ... pg&.src=ph

Very cute pooch, Lulu! :)
Some people think this is it;

fish think the same about the sea.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Thanks, Atlantia.... Lulu caught my heart at the animal shelter one day....I'd only gone to LOOK...NOT TO TAKE HOME!

I came around the corner of the cage block and looked into those miss-matched eyes and somehow I heard Lulu say "HEY! I AM YOUR DOG! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!"

Sucker that I am...next thing I knew...I was turning over my credit card...and the rest is history.:wah:
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Snickz

Post by Snickz »

I lurrve bunnies! But I can't have any in Qld Aust - they're banned. I had bunnies when I was little growing up in NZ and would love to get another...

But at the moment we have two cats, two dogs and four horses so I think that's enough!!!
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Lulu2 wrote: Thanks, Atlantia.... Lulu caught my heart at the animal shelter one day....I'd only gone to LOOK...NOT TO TAKE HOME!

I came around the corner of the cage block and looked into those miss-matched eyes and somehow I heard Lulu say "HEY! I AM YOUR DOG! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!"

Sucker that I am...next thing I knew...I was turning over my credit card...and the rest is history.:wah:

Oh that's such a lovely story, Pam!

Lulu captured your heart :-4
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Not only MY heart, but the heart of everyone who meets her! One of my favorite memories of Lulu is a time I had a large party and, as these things often go, a group of us wound up in the kitchen, chatting in a circle. I looked down and saw that Lulu was lying down in the center of that circle...just happy to be with the family.

I love the way dogs have such love in their hearts.....:-4
Snickz

Post by Snickz »

Dont you love them when they break into the house at 2.30 in the morning, sneak upstairs and help themselves to the biscuits you forgot to put away and convieniently left on the coffee table which is dog face height...

Destroy the packet completley by ripping it up to shreds just to make sure that we havn't missed one, making sure the packet is scattered all over the lounge room floor.

and once that's done go curl up on the spare bed for a bit of a nap.

They must have thought they were so clever...

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”