Pantyhose for men

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
Nomad

Pantyhose for men

Post by Nomad »

Lil~Basco wrote: Like what? :-3

Im only guessing but if a man enjoys wearing womens clothes I suppose there is some type of umm slanted or oblique sexual desire other than the typical man woman woman man parallel.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Lil~Basco

Pantyhose for men

Post by Lil~Basco »

lady cop wrote: i don't care either. i mean i live in key west! LOL go to fast buck freddies and get some king-size pantyhose.
Must be very entertaining living where you do! :wah: When's LC gonna publish her book?
Nomad

Pantyhose for men

Post by Nomad »

Key West is a nice place to visit but I wouldnt want to live there. Once you enter city limits you have to start drinking rum.
I AM AWESOME MAN
lady cop

Pantyhose for men

Post by lady cop »

Lil~Basco wrote: Must be very entertaining living where you do! :wah: When's LC gonna publish her book?geeze. all my friends ask me the same thing. i really need to do it. criminals, fags, a british lover, sex and rock and roll. hooooo!!!
lady cop

Pantyhose for men

Post by lady cop »

Nomad wrote: Key West is a nice place to visit but I wouldnt want to live there. Once you enter city limits you have to start drinking rum.yes. it's tough titty.
Lil~Basco

Pantyhose for men

Post by Lil~Basco »

lady cop wrote: geeze. all my friends ask me the same thing. i really need to do it. criminals, fags, a british lover, sex and rock and roll. hooooo!!!
It would be a best seller...........and, I'd like an autographed copy please! :D
lady cop

Pantyhose for men

Post by lady cop »

you will get the first copy!! in all seriousness, my friends keep telling me to do it. i have to buckle down. i have people in my life who have saved all my mail for 30 years. the stories. oh god the stories. stay on my case.
Lil~Basco

Pantyhose for men

Post by Lil~Basco »

lady cop wrote: you will get the first copy!! in all seriousness, my friends keep telling me to do it. i have to buckle down. i have people in my life who have saved all my mail for 30 years. the stories. oh god the stories. stay on my case.
ahahahaha...maybe I should put that in my signature line then..."LC, did you start that book yet?" I'm sure it'll be a good read!!!! :-6
lady cop

Pantyhose for men

Post by lady cop »

Lil~Basco wrote: ahahahaha...maybe I should put that in my signature line then..."LC, did you start that book yet?" I'm sure it'll be a good read!!!! :-6oh rats. now i have to do it. i am going to have to start a thread. let me think this over.
Lil~Basco

Pantyhose for men

Post by Lil~Basco »

lady cop wrote: oh rats. now i have to do it. i am going to have to start a thread. let me think this over.
YES...ya have to do it! I wanna read all the "fun" that we're all missing! :D
valerie

Pantyhose for men

Post by valerie »

lady cop wrote: jesus. it must be sunday again.

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

BabyRider

Pantyhose for men

Post by BabyRider »

Just when I was sure this thread had gone to posting hell and was burning merrily away...... :yh_rotfl
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

cars

Pantyhose for men

Post by cars »

dly645 wrote: I would like to hear how others feel about men wearing pantyhose with shorts and going about thier everyday activties. I,m not talking about anything sexual here. thanks David

NO that's just wrong!:wah:

Real "men" don't wear no stinkin "Pantyhose"!!!:wah:
Cars :)
sunny104

Pantyhose for men

Post by sunny104 »

This is the butter thread of fashion & clothing! :rolleyes:
cars

Pantyhose for men

Post by cars »

L4DD13 wrote: lol

what defines a real man?

Thems the kind that don't wear "Pantyhose"!!!:rolleyes:
cars

Pantyhose for men

Post by cars »

SnoozeControl wrote: Why would you want to wear pantyhose, anyway? Those are long out of style... just wax or shave and get a tan, fake or real. Bare, natural legs are more attractive.

Waxing hurts, & shaving gives razor burns & nicks. So it's just "hairy" Sun-tanned legs!:p :rolleyes: :D
BabyRider

Pantyhose for men

Post by BabyRider »

L4DD13 wrote: unless youve experienced it, you cant comment.
Actually, that's part of the beauty of this place: anyone can comment, on anything, in almost any way they see fit.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

pantsonfire321@aol.com

Pantyhose for men

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

.....I'm sorry but all this talk about men experimenting with women's tight's and high heeled shoe's would probably be better suited to an adult entertainment chat line service. No offence .... each to their own and all that and feel free to call me a Dinosaur this woman just prefer's the more butch cave man style over my dead body facial stubble and chest hair type of bloke.:)
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Pantyhose for men

ArnoldLayne wrote: I dunno Pants, its all pretty harmless. Its not my cuppa tea, I certainly dont have the legs for stockings. Have you seen what it does to bank robbers faces ? :rolleyes:

But the thread title gives a big clue to whats being discussed, so its easily avoidable
Very true..... about the heading anyway . I still beg to differ regarding men wearing women's underwear i still think there is a sexual connection unless your a builder and wear them in winter because it's bloody cold .

pantsonfire321@aol.com

Pantyhose for men

ArnoldLayne wrote: You could well be right about it being a sexual deviation but I personally think it is harmless for men to indulge in the wearing of tights/stockings or whatever. That doesnt mean however that I choose to wear them, despite my username ( for those who dont know, the lyrics to the song are about Arnold Layne, who is obsessed with womens clothes). I am an 18 stone 6ft 1in bloke, who has worn tights , both as a soldier and as a builder (and no they didnt suit me LOL). It affects my life not one jot, if men choose to wear them to get their rocks off, even if I do think they look daft

Any piccy's by any chance ????,,,,,,,.............

Sabrina

Pantyhose for men

Post by Sabrina »

Hello All,

I am a male who wears pantyhose. My sister got me started when I was very young. I used to be embarrassed by it, so when I turned 18 I joined the US Army as a Ranger. I thought that would break me of crossdressing. When I was in basic traing one of the Drill Sargents in my company showed his pantyhose to his platoon and said they are the best for preventing shaffing and blisters on long walks such as a 12 or 20 mile road march with army issued boots on. I am not in the military now, but I see on the Internet that soldiers are using pantyhose in Iraq for protection from sand fleas. I know by fact that in the earlier 90's men were wearing pantyhose in the Army. My brother inlaw who was in the Army in the Late 80's wore pantyhose while road marching. When I wear pantyhose I do not make excuses anymore like I shave my leggs because I am a biker. I just like to wear hose and cross dress fully on halloween.
Sabrina

Pantyhose for men

Post by Sabrina »

I forgot to metion that my squad leader use to recommend to us to go to the store buy some pantyhose or knee highs and finish up the polish on our boots with them. They worked really good for shiny shoes or boots.
Casey Morgan

Pantyhose for men

Post by Casey Morgan »

This one's dead I fear. Welcome to FG Sabrina. Rather unusual for a CD to use his femme name on an general site like this, isn't it?
guppy

Pantyhose for men

Post by guppy »

There was a time in history when people said some of the same things that are being said:guitarist on this thread about women wearing pants. i say, if men want to wear tights, panty hose, have at it. better them than me any ole day. ha !!!!
Okie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Okie »

guppy wrote: There was a time in history when people said some of the same things that are being said:guitarist on this thread about women wearing pants. i say, if men want to wear tights, panty hose, have at it. better them than me any ole day. ha !!!!
A man who worked with me always wore support hose for his varicose veins. Nothing gay about him.
Casey Morgan

Pantyhose for men

Post by Casey Morgan »

Actually, there's nothing gay about most men who wear pantyhose even if they do it for fun. You never know what the CEO has on under those socks and pants. ;)

Guppy, I agree. They're still taboo enough that I can enjoy wearing them but only when they're called for. Otherwise I prefer socks or bare feet.
weber

Pantyhose for men

Post by weber »

guppy wrote: There was a time in history when people said some of the same things that are being said:guitarist on this thread about women wearing pants. i say, if men want to wear tights, panty hose, have at it. better them than me any ole day. ha !!!!

I agree Guppy

My question is.........Why would anybody who is a cross dresser or gay or whatever like that want to post in a forum like this where there is sure to be some, a lot of, dissention, total disagreement of lifestyles? Why wouldn't such a person post in a cross dressing forum, gay forum, whatever, where they would be with people like themselves to be comfortable with, to have something in common with? A gay person, cross dress, whatever, trying to fit in here is like a square peg trying to fit into a round hole.

To me it almost seems like someone is looking for trouble.
miriam:yh_flower

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.

.................Charles Mingus

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?
Casey Morgan

Pantyhose for men

Post by Casey Morgan »

weber wrote: A gay person, cross dress, whatever, trying to fit in here is like a square peg trying to fit into a round hole.

Funny, I seem to be fitting in here pretty well.

I have to admit the initial post in this thread wouldn't have been my choice of first posts. It does have a "let's stir things up a bit" feel to it. Until people get to know you that smacks of... is trollism a word? An open discourse of ideas is always a good thing but from what I've seen most people come here to have a nice chat, not to duke it out.

Me, I'm a kind, compassionate, considerate human being with a wide variety of interests. Which means there are quite a lot of people like me to be comfortable with and have something in common with. Being an androgyne (psychological, not physical) isn't the be all and end all of me any more than being Canadian is the be all and end all of you. :)
guppy

Pantyhose for men

Post by guppy »

weber wrote: I agree Guppy

My question is.........Why would anybody who is a cross dresser or gay or whatever like that want to post in a forum like this where there is sure to be some, a lot of, dissention, total disagreement of lifestyles? Why wouldn't such a person post in a cross dressing forum, gay forum, whatever, where they would be with people like themselves to be comfortable with, to have something in common with? A gay person, cross dress, whatever, trying to fit in here is like a square peg trying to fit into a round hole.

To me it almost seems like someone is looking for trouble.

i have no problem with any of the posters on this thread. i would only draw the line to pedaphiles. people who would not respect the fact that i am a woman attracted to men. any adult that tried to entice my kids. gay or otherwise.

Weber. i have friends who are gay and have a better sense of morals and values about them than alot of other men i know. i really am disgusted by the good ole boys club kinda guys. The ones who treat their wives as property. you know the kind. the ones who run around. are very prejudiced. drinkers, braggers, arrogant, ignorant, ...............

who you are, how you feel, what you think, has always been more important to me than what is in your pocket, your auto, your house, your job , how you dress............. that is all window dressing. i am alot more interested in the soul of a person.
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

weber wrote: I agree Guppy

To me it almost seems like someone is looking for trouble.I think the majority of people that post may have googled "Panty hose for men" The following is from google.......

ntyhose for men - ForumGarden Pantyhose for men Fashion & Clothing. ... I would like to hear how others feel about men wearing pantyhose with shorts and going about thier everyday ...

www.forumgarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4161 - Similar pages
guppy

Pantyhose for men

Post by guppy »

Weber, i mean no disrespect to you or your beliefs. I just feel diferently about this than you do.

the only square peg that i would see would be someone who is closed minded, bigoted, two faced. adulterous, hateful, lieing, selfious,, self-centered. mean spirited, prejudiced, i have a problem with alcoholics and addicts that impose their problems on others. i dont like people who maliciously gossip about others either.

and in no way am i implying you are any of the above. i am only speaking my mind and what my beliefs are.
Lulu2

Pantyhose for men

Post by Lulu2 »

WEBER: "A gay person, cross dress, whatever, trying to fit in here is like a square peg trying to fit into a round hole."

I seriously disagree with that statement! None of us knows for sure how many gay memebers might be here, but, I'd welcome them and I'm pretty sure most everyone else would, too.

My very good friend (I call him my "brother,") is gay and I've had dozens of gay/lesbian friends in life. That's lucky for me. Because I've loved many of them like family and still do.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
weber

Pantyhose for men

Post by weber »

Lulu2 wrote: WEBER: "A gay person, cross dress, whatever, trying to fit in here is like a square peg trying to fit into a round hole."

I seriously disagree with that statement! None of us knows for sure how many gay memebers might be here, but, I'd welcome them and I'm pretty sure most everyone else would, too.

My very good friend (I call him my "brother,") is gay and I've had dozens of gay/lesbian friends in life. That's lucky for me. Because I've loved many of them like family and still do.

My whole post didn't sound like that. That was a parting statement that I should have left out. I have no problem with gay people either. I was just thinking they might prefer to be with other gay people, not because I want them to but because they might want to.:confused:

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.

weber

Pantyhose for men

Post by weber »

guppy wrote: Weber, i mean no disrespect to you or your beliefs. I just feel diferently about this than you do.

the only square peg that i would see would be someone who is closed minded, bigoted, two faced. adulterous, hateful, lieing, selfious,, self-centered. mean spirited, prejudiced, i have a problem with alcoholics and addicts that impose their problems on others. i dont like people who maliciously gossip about others either.

and in no way am i implying you are any of the above. i am only speaking my mind and what my beliefs are.

Dang, I don't feel different than anybody else here. Why do you have to snag on just one part of my post.

weber

Pantyhose for men

Post by weber »

So okay, I'm giraffe snot. Now leave me alone. For **** sake, I could be gay if I put my mind to it. Why would I be against gay people?

guppy

Pantyhose for men

Post by guppy »

WHAT??? i have never heard that term before. giraffe snot????? hilarious. LOL!!

you are funny weber. i do like you. :-6 :p
weber

Pantyhose for men

Post by weber »

Casey Morgan wrote: Funny, I seem to be fitting in here pretty well.

I have to admit the initial post in this thread wouldn't have been my choice of first posts. It does have a "let's stir things up a bit" feel to it. Until people get to know you that smacks of... is trollism a word? An open discourse of ideas is always a good thing but from what I've seen most people come here to have a nice chat, not to duke it out.

Me, I'm a kind, compassionate, considerate human being with a wide variety of interests. Which means there are quite a lot of people like me to be comfortable with and have something in common with. Being an androgyne (psychological, not physical) isn't the be all and end all of me any more than being Canadian is the be all and end all of you. :)

Bully for you Casey

Grab all you can. I suppose you derserve all the wonderful things said about you.

As for me, I have nothing against gays or crossdressers or whatever. Everybody has their own life to live. But what I mind is when all these wonderful minorities start pushing their differences in my face, down my throat and even get people who had nothing against me ramming their fists down my throat. Fill your boots woman or man. Fill 'em good. That's what you came here to do. To eek out anyone who might dare to say anything against your lifestyle. Well, from me to you.....SHOVE IT.

koan

Pantyhose for men

Post by koan »

I can't believe this thread is still going. My advice to men that want to wear pantyhose still stands. They are insane. Even women don't like them.

If the OP was intended to draw controversy, all power to him. Too many people care about such things. And I can totally understand why a gay person would post something controversial. While everyone is frothing at the mouth they can work on more important things like the right to wed whom they choose.
koan

Pantyhose for men

Post by koan »

Add in: if gay people want to get married they are insane. Even straight people are getting divorced exponentially.
guppy

Pantyhose for men

Post by guppy »

koan wrote: Add in: if gay people want to get married they are insane. Even straight people are getting divorced exponentially.

i like what i heard on law and order about gay people getting married.

"let them, they deserve the right to be just as miserable as the rest of us"

:rolleyes:
koan

Pantyhose for men

Post by koan »

guppy wrote: i like what i heard on law and order about gay people getting married.

"let them, they deserve the right to be just as miserable as the rest of us"

:rolleyes:

They'll figure that out in a few years or less
Casey Morgan

Pantyhose for men

Post by Casey Morgan »

weber, please accept my most sincere apologies. I'm afraid I didn't word my response as I had intended. I'm not here to ram my lifestyle down anyone's throat. I fully agree that anyone who would should go find somewhere else to be a militant activist.

I didn't take your comments to mean that crossdressers, gays, or anyone else should F off and be with their own kind. I was trying and horribly failing to say that while we do go to support forums to discuss our lifestyles we come to places like Forum Garden to just hang out and be people. While I wouldn't pretend that I don't live my lifestyle (and I'm not saying you advocate that) 99% of the time my lifestyle simply doesn't matter here.

Again, please accept my apologies. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
Lulu2

Pantyhose for men

Post by Lulu2 »

WEBER "As for me, I have nothing against gays or crossdressers or whatever. Everybody has their own life to live. But what I mind is when all these wonderful minorities start pushing their differences in my face, down my throat and even get people who had nothing against me ramming their fists down my throat. Fill your boots woman or man. Fill 'em good. That's what you came here to do. To eek out anyone who might dare to say anything against your lifestyle. Well, from me to you.....SHOVE IT."

++++++++++++++++++ I'm sincerely hoping this was just a moment of frustration and doesn't reflect your normal attitudes. Because, if you're walking around with that much anger, I'm very sorry for you.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
jjjjohanne

Pantyhose for men

Post by jjjjohanne »

I joined to add my two cents... I have known two guys personally who wear pantyhose. One was my age. He used to sneak around and try on pantyhose as a kid for whatever reason. Later in life, he bought his own. Eventually, he decided to quit hiding it. He wears them occasionally with shorts. I suppose he wears them under pants sometimes. His legs are shaved. He is a normal guy otherwise. When he wears skin tone hose, you really cannot tell if you are not looking for it. He says most people never notice. Even when he has worn darker shades, he says people don't seem to pay much attention.

The second person I have known was a teenager. His mom kind of spilled the beans. Knowing the first guy, I figured his mom wasn't joking. I asked his sister and she confirmed that he sometimes wears her hose. He was a normal guy as well.

If a guy wears hose in as normal of a way as a woman wears them, then it really isn't all that big of a deal to me. I think short shorts -- or mini skirts -- with them on a guy is probably going to make a guy stand out, however.

Return to “Fashion Clothing”