New Member, Be Gentle Please

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
kasparov

Post by kasparov »

Hi Ya

My username is Kasparov and I am new to this site too, I am definately male and looking to meet new people to chat about a range of issues.

I live in the UK but am currently on vacation in Spain.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Bye for now

Kasparov.

My better areas of conversation is life, sociology a bit of philosophy etc.

but I can also do lower brow stuff as well you choose.
minks

Post by minks »

kasparov wrote: Hi Ya

My username is Kasparov and I am new to this site too, I am definately male and looking to meet new people to chat about a range of issues.

I live in the UK but am currently on vacation in Spain.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Bye for now

Kasparov.

My better areas of conversation is life, sociology a bit of philosophy etc.

but I can also do lower brow stuff as well you choose.

welcome, hey we don't want you to be missed, go on into Introductions and hit that blue button for "new thread" and start your own intro, we love to welcome newbies.

Nice to see you Kasp have fun.

Minks
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

I still miss our Val terribly :-1
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I'm still wating for someone to lose some clothing in this melee.
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

YZGI wrote: I'm still wating for someone to lose some clothing in this melee.

:D YZGI :D
Live Life with

PASSION

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

flopstock wrote: Well, if you're a guy...lead by example..:sneaky:

If you're a female, make sure you're wearing a borrowed shirt first!:D

Dont make me start typing with one hand now, I'm bad enough with two.
ARgi

Post by ARgi »

flopstock wrote: See... hate to do it, but gotta disagree. Apologies have little value, if they are demanded,preconditioned, or offered up to ease a situation and make life more comfortable. :thinking:

An apology is an expression of remorse, IMO. And giving one at this point, after all the postings to the contrary, would be insincere- at best.

this has been an interesting read...

especially since i was well aware that the person in question was jumping for joy at her ability to get peoples back up simply for the sake of it long past the expiration date... when i said it was akin to shooting fish in a barrel since this is in no way a flame forum, evil was called down upon me and the other person who agreed.

since the people who didn't agree added up to impossible odds agianst her, including her friends who apologized for her, she chose to apologise. will i get an apology for realizing the reality of her volatile attention-mongering in the first place? nope. it's a strategic position and one she has played before in the past like clock-work.

she has no problem being either viscious or overly flattering...she can pretty much switch from one to the other with effortlessness depending on how well it will make her appear to her public.

once the dust from the tantrum has settled there will be a wave of flattery that rolls off her tongue with an ease that only comes from insincerity. if you choose not to accept the "apology" laced with manipulative speech on why it's everyone else's fault and how she is allowed to spew bile because she can later describe her actions (proudly) throwing in apologies like sprinkles on a cupcake. ...then you just want to drag things out and are illogical.

at this point she will probably:

A- send a letter to the moderator telling him that i am a sociopath who will hound her without abatement.

B- reply to this post throwing as much 50 cent words for martyrdom into it as possible to confuse the bare facts entirely so that when you're finished reading you'll be lucky to know what date it is or what your middle name is.

C- i will be ignored but she will add a few cheap shots when replying to other people.

...don't get me wrong people. she's a very intelligent woman, she can be a good friend, and she can add to the forum, ...but she lives in lala-land.

enjoy. :-6

...*edt

PS. i have said my piece and i am done. be my guest to twist things however you like. i'm putting you on my ignore list as of now so you can feel free to post without worrying about me bothering you. but you know what? you would be a much happier person if you faced your faults instead of covering the story over with a sugary coating of icing, and you would not have lost friends.

good luck with that.
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

ARgi wrote: /snip

Argi, stop stirring sh!t and STFU.
ARgi

Post by ARgi »

Angelica wrote: Argi, stop stirring sh!t and STFU.

calm down ang. it's just alexxis. i'm not the sort of person to bullshit for other people.

good luck with that as well.

i couldn't care less anymore. *ignore* ;)
Trixie Belle

Post by Trixie Belle »

*sigh*

Hey Argibargi! Enjoy the garden!
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Pinky wrote: Don't snap at Argi because he's

I believe the 'he' is a 'she'
Live Life with

PASSION

ARgi

Post by ARgi »

Trixie Belle wrote: *sigh*

Hey Argibargi! Enjoy the garden!

hey trixie ... this is a great place. i'm sorry, i know she is your friend...and i always regret saying anything.
ARgi

Post by ARgi »

Clancy wrote: I couldn't give credence to what you've posted, because I don't know the woman. However I do think she's used, Valerie to "grandstand" to a ready made audience.

I don't believe Iv'e ever saw, Valerie be vindictive. I've watched her protect people often enough, and protect what we have here.

If that's a crime, well , I'm guilty of that too

no worries. you have to figure out someone for yourself regardless of what they or anyone else tell you about them. go with your gut. this is a case of me needing to rant. i am from rant-rave after all.
ARgi

Post by ARgi »

Pinky wrote: Don't snap at Argi because he's yanked out of the closet by her hair! Everyone knows what she is like. We're not thick ya know.;)

naw, i like a little tug. :D
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Now that that is out of the way....why don't you post a welcome thread Argi? This way everyone can welcome you properly. :D
CheshireCat

Post by CheshireCat »

Angelica wrote: Now that that is out of the way....why don't you post a welcome thread Argi? This way everyone can welcome you properly. :D

Yes, please do. :-6
"My body is the earth but my head is in the stars."

God Bless BR!!!
Gygz

Post by Gygz »

Angelica wrote: Now that that is out of the way....why don't you post a welcome thread Argi? This way everyone can welcome you properly. :D

Did you post one At R+R Ang ? , I didn't .. I'm going to do one soon if I think I'm staying which right nowe I think I am.. But 99% of these threads are posted by pple who only ever post one thread and about 10 posts.. When I say I look forward to getting know pple and posting I want to really mean it ..
Gygz

Post by Gygz »

Clancy wrote: Fair comment.

I think there's a misconception about a number of people in here, Argi Some of us have been in , kill or be killed , forums. I've stated already I thought rant-rave looked like a good forum, The no holds barred thread looked like any other that I've encountered. The thing is, if someone can walk into the pub that I drink in, and pull that stunt off, them I might be impressed, ....if you catch my drift, and I don't mean that as a slight to R&R , or any other forum that has a section like it.

To me the acid test is, if you can be visited by a savage crew and survive intact, that let's you see how good your no holds barred thread is. I take your point about ranters in any forum visiting a place like this, to cause a bit of bedlam. It has a hollow ring to it, where's the kudos in it, . It would be like entering a kids site, and mucking them over.

To some this place will be too quiet, too sedate perhaps, but it's had it's moments just like any other forum where it erupts into bedlam, and it's ourselves that have done it. It will settle down again, and we can get back to what we enjoy.

You never know, one day I might turn up over at R&R

,,,,just to see if I can still do it ;)

Hi Clancy .. I hope you're not suggesting the members of R+R have come here to Troll because I'm certainly NOT.. This is not a flame forum and I respect it as such..
ARgi

Post by ARgi »

Gygz wrote: Hi Clancy .. I hope you're not suggesting the members of R+R have come here to Troll because I'm certainly NOT.. This is not a flame forum and I respect it as such..

respect.

yes...indeed. a little goes a long way.
Gygz

Post by Gygz »

SnoozeControl wrote: I'm sure you're looking forward to getting to know me. :yh_angel

Of course I am. Why wouldn't I ? . if you want to meet me that is.

.. Nice to to meet you Snooze..:-6
Gygz

Post by Gygz »

SnoozeControl wrote: Hiya Gygz, welcome to FG. :)

Thanks Snooze ..It's nice to be here.. :-6 ...
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Gygz wrote:

Hi Clancy .. I hope you're not suggesting the members of R+R have come here to Troll because I'm certainly NOT.. This is not a flame forum and I respect it as such..

Nobody from R-R came here to troll anyone. We came to see what was going on, liked what we saw and decided to stay. Simple as that. :)
Gygz

Post by Gygz »

Angelica wrote: Nobody from R-R came here to troll anyone. We came to see what was going on, liked what we saw and decided to stay. Simple as that. :)

I agree ...The Sp never came to R+R to troll ,.. But as one girl said who flamed us all as Trolls .." If you come here as a group, of course people will be suspicious"..

You remember who that was,... Angelica ? LOL..

:thinking:
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Gygz wrote: I agree ...The Sp never came to R+R to troll ,.. But as one girl said who flamed us all as Trolls .." If you come here as a group, of course people will be suspicious"..

You remember who that was,... Angelica ? LOL..

:thinking:

Awww, Gygs, I didn't know you cared enough to remember. :-4 :wah:
Trixie Belle

Post by Trixie Belle »

Here's a thought... why would members of RR become supporting members if we were here to TROLL??

That makes no sense. We are a bunch of nosey f*ckers and came to be just that liked what we saw and stayed!

Tadahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You are now stuck with us! :-6
Gygz

Post by Gygz »

Angelica wrote: Awww, Gygs, I didn't know you cared enough to remember. :-4 :wah:

Yes X ..of course I do .. you see .. how wrong you can be about people on first imression .. :wah:
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Gygz wrote: Yes X ..of course I do .. you see .. how wrong you can be about people on first imression .. :wah:

:yh_battin :yh_love :yh_kiss
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Trixie Belle wrote: Here's a thought... why would members of RR become supporting members if we were here to TROLL??

That makes no sense. We are a bunch of nosey f*ckers and came to be just that liked what we saw and stayed!

Tadahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You are now stuck with us! :-6 AHA!! Throwing your money around is just a ruse to lull us into a false sense of .. of .. something, before you, um, buy out all our ForumGarden coffee mugs! That's it. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Accountable wrote: AHA!! Throwing your money around is just a ruse to lull us into a false sense of .. of .. something, before you, um, buy out all our ForumGarden coffee mugs! That's it. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Trixie, I told you to keep the secret plans secret...now the whole forum knows. :mad:

*scheesh...you can't get good help nowadays*.:-5
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

SnoozeControl wrote: We've got wife beater t-shirts too. :)I've put in a reservation for the speedos that resemble ivy. :yh_bigsmi
Trixie Belle

Post by Trixie Belle »

ARgi wrote: hey trixie ... this is a great place. i'm sorry, i know she is your friend...and i always regret saying anything.

No... I just hate seeing you upset!!

xoxox
cars

Post by cars »

Gygz wrote: Yes X ..of course I do .. you see .. how wrong you can be about people on first imression .. :wah:

People say, you don't get a second chance, to make a first good impression! :wah:
Cars :)
ARgi

Post by ARgi »

Trixie Belle wrote: No... I just hate seeing you upset!!

xoxox

likewise :wah:
ARgi

Post by ARgi »

cars wrote: People say, you don't get a second chance, to make a first good impression! :wah:

you are the one-liner king of the day.
realityx

Post by realityx »

hello there and everyone

Return to “Introductions”