Touring Uk

A forum to discuss the wheeled vehicle that you love.
lady cop

Touring Uk

Post by lady cop »

hello and welcome to you both! :) there are many here from England and i am sure you'll get some good information as they log on to FG.
BabyRider

Touring Uk

Post by BabyRider »

Sorry, the only biker friendly places I know of are here in Detroit. But when you find out, let me know, please! I would love to see England, and on the bike would be even better!! Good luck, and welcome to FG! :yh_peace
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

lady cop

Touring Uk

Post by lady cop »

BabyRider wrote: Sorry, the only biker friendly places I know of are here in Detroit. :yh_peace hey there biker chick, don't forget daytona and sturgis! you just missed bike week! :wah:
BabyRider

Touring Uk

Post by BabyRider »

Maybe next year for bike week. God, that'd be so awesome. Sturgis is a possibility this year. :yh_pray
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

abbey

Touring Uk

Post by abbey »

TRIKERUKUK wrote: Anyone Know Of Any Biker Friendly Places To Stay In The North Of England?
Hiya TRIKERUK welcome to the garden, i recently spent a week in Yorkshire and saw quite a lot of bikers, i should think that it would be ideal as there are plenty of open roads over the moors, happy touring x :D
kensloft

Touring Uk

Post by kensloft »

Welcome trikeruk to the garden. Sure you wil have fun. Anyone smart enought to travel on a bike through Engalnd has to have something on the ball. Proving it was winding up here. Happy posting.
gmc

Touring Uk

Post by gmc »

Changed days most B & B's will take bikers as will most camp sites, bikers are no longer seen as riff raff. Head up the A68 in to the borders it's supposedly one of the best bike roads in Britain. You'll see a lot of German and swedish bikers off the boat at Hull heading North. There's probably even a Yorkshire Harley owners club with their distinctive death's head clogs. (or is that Lancashire)

http://www.yorkshire-dales.com/

Return to “General Chit Chat”