AMBER ALERT--Florida

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

i just don't know for sure, but the criminal records (both records, grandpa and daddy) are sure big "coincidences". and i just talked with a contact in citrus county sheriff office....all i am prepared to say is that the sheriff wasn't about to tell everything he knows in this press conference in re:records. i did point out to my contact that anyone can search DOC sites , to which they agreed. the town is a huge rumor mill now.
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

just google NC DOC (north carolina department of corrections)
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

i just contacted CNN and FOX as well as Tallahassee paper to tell them to search the DOC records. if it gets reported it could stir up some things :sneaky:
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

just my personal opinion...in order of stupidity and failing to follow through, MSNBC is a travesty and totally out of the loop, , FOX is biased but follows up on stories, and CNN has a lot of credibility. but that is off-topic. tonight greta on FOX had a comment from a tampa paper, they touched on the daddy's record, but NOT the record i found at NC DOC so now i have emailed CNN, FOX, Tallahassee, and Greta to go look at the NC DOC site. it remains to be seen if any of them read their mail. i did talk to citrus county SO directly today.
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

i just got an email back from greta personally. she said she will check it out, seemed quite interested.
CARLA

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by CARLA »

LADYCOP,

BRAVO..!! It will be interesting to see what she says..!! ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Bothwell

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by Bothwell »

LC you got a personal email from GRETA!!!!!!!!!
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
kensloft

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by kensloft »

Bothwell wrote: LC you got a personal email from GRETA!!!!!!!!!
Woo-Hoo!!!!!
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

Bothwell wrote: LC you got a personal email from GRETA!!!!!!!!! yep, your "favorite" FOX person! LOL.....she emailed me as soon as the program ended, and said she was going to check out my info right away. i will let everyone know if any of the outlets i wrote to run the story.
mominiowa

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by mominiowa »

lady cop wrote: yep, your favorite FOX person! LOL.....she emailed me as soon as the program ended, and said she was going to check out my info right away. i will let you know if any of the outlets i wrote to run the story.

I love Greta!! Great Job Lady Cop!! :yh_worshp

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

FOX just did a segment on Jessica, and was still babbling about grandpa's "50- year- old record" *sigh* one good point did come out, people can pass polygraphs and still be deceptive, this is true, especially with sociopaths.( OJ passed one. ) so much depends on the operator of the polygraph as well. it is NOT a science. it's subjective and hinges on many variables.
valerie

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by valerie »

The very prolific Green River Killer, Gary Ridgway, was one of the top

5 suspects in that investigation, aced a polygraph, and kept himself

out from under prying eyes because of it. For 20-some years. Wasn't

until DNA testing of a piece of gauze he was given to chew during a

1987 interview that he was caught.

So, polygraph shmolygraph. And this guy pled guilty to 48 murders

and is suspected of more...

:thinking:
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

MARK LUNSFORD HAS BEEN VERY BUSY!" AND THERE WAS A FUND-RAISER TODAY IN N.C., THIS MONEY IS FOR PERSONAL EXPENSES! FINANCE

From Mark Lunsford: Do not make ANY donations to any other website other then www.jessicamarielunsford.com Some people have been using other websites fraudulently trying to collect donations.(yeah,be sure to send ME the money!)

These donations are for various costs incurred to the family during this time of crisis(what, beer??) Mark is very busy handing out flyers (how long did that take?) and talking to police,(baloney) the media,(yep, laughing it up) concerned families and parents from all over the world. (sure, he's an international diplomat and celebrity and needs YOUR cash to keep talking to anyone who will listen).

Beth

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by Beth »

This just gets curiouser and curiouser. I am trying so hard to be objective and give the family the benefit of the doubt.
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

Ya know Beth, i know what you mean, and although i am NOT directly accusing him or grandpa of killing the child, i AM accusing him of being a complete scumweasel and all-around dirtbag. every time i have seen him speak my BS detector went code 3 , and when he literally leered at the mention of wads of cash on larry king it was blatently obvious that this was his ticket to "fame", TV, money, sympathy and attention. he's enjoying it too much. and playing the audience (he thinks).he might be 'playing' simple folk, but he is way out of his league. Bothwell on the phone to me today brought out an interesting concept...that my mails to various media outlets have not been reported because the sheriff's office has asked for a blackout of that information, i have to admit that was a valid suggestion.
legaleagle

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by legaleagle »

Lady Cop!!

Someone suggested that whatever happened might have occurred after church and before our boy went off to his girlfriend's place. Has anyone been able to determine when Jessica got home from church and what time he arrived at his girlfriend's?

What you might have here is a conspiracy to mess up the time line. By doing that you have created airtight alibis. Maybe whatever happened occurred earlier - maybe someone smacked the kid and broke her neck or other and they all decided to protect the guilty party. By adopting a heard nothing, saw nothing story - no one has a story to tell and no contradictions can arise.

The body could have been taken away and dumped somewhere where discovery is unlikely and everyone could have gone to bed (home & away) like nothing had happened. The conduct you have decsribed by the father raises the question about how much he really cares (even if he did not kill her) about her and is more interested in the money coming his way.

Maybe the focus should be on where everyone was and what happened after church that evening. You really ought to suggest to your associates that a forensic sweep of the trailer looking for blood and other bodily fluids might be in order.

I have been pushing the point of looking in other directions besides the family but at some point you can't deny any longer that something is very rotten in that house.

The remark at church about being "saved" and hoping that her father might also be saved is a telling remark in my book. Most kids don't know at that age that their parents might be scumbags. Such a remark would only seem to be made if the kid saw or was the subject of something bad within the confines of the family. Wonder what that might have been?

Also, I personally might know what night clothes my kids had on when they went to bed but what specific pair of underwear they had on - I don't think so??

Any thoughts or verification of the time line?
Beth

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by Beth »

Ya know Beth, i know what you mean, and although i am NOT directly accusing him or grandpa of killing the child, i AM accusing him of being a complete scumweasel and all-around dirtbag. every time i have seen him speak my BS detector went code 3 , and when he literally leered at the mention of wads of cash on larry king it was blatently obvious that this was his ticket to "fame", TV, money, sympathy and attention.Well, I have seriously fought the BS detector because I wondered if I was being bigoted. The family fits a religious mold that I find annoying, seemingly ignorant, inarticulate in words, seemingly optimistic in dire peril, spouting trust in a god (not a prayer in faith type, but a seemingly unrealistic optimism with no sincere heaviness in manner) that allowed their child to go away to begin with, and granpappy, well, he bugs me. Now please, I am not trying to bash religious people, but this particular type grates me. So, I confess that I have been battling with this horrible bigotry and have been trying to give the benefit of the doubt.

Bothwell may have a point, if the Sheriff suspects daddy, let him blab away and incriminate himself on tape or film, don't let on that dad is prime suspect.
Beth

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by Beth »

Also, I personally might know what night clothes my kids had on when they went to bed but what specific pair of underwear they had on - I don't think so??

Well, I often know what underwear my kids have on because they bang on the wall asking for a towell and bed clothes when they are in the shower about three or four nights a week ( the other nights I remember to suggest they get their stuff prepped before entering the bathroom). I cannot imagine the police have not yet done a sweep. Anyway, if there is blood, it'll still be detected years from now.
Beth

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by Beth »

My kids pray for me to get saved. Not being saved in no way makes me more likely to commit a murder.
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

the time line....that's just one element of the investigation the sheriff is keeping to himself. during the investigation process facts uncovered are not divulged to the public. and this dept. seems devoid of the usual leaks. i am certain the times have been checked out early on, and of course the home was swept. if it were a "soft" kill (strangulation) or kidnap, there won't be blood. and any other forensics will belong in a house where all the principals lived, so would be meaningless from an evidentiary standpoint. (fingerprints, hairs, fibers, etc.) ...to answer the question from 3kidz, yes, fraud is for money. it appears to have been an attempt to burn a dwelling to collect insurance monies. one other item...my daughter is a news producer for a major network...she told me last night they cannot ethically report the DOC webpages because they are subject to hacking, and they require first-generation hard copy of criminal records. (that does not mean an industrious reporter could not obtain them.)
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

JEFF DAWSY / CITRUS COUNTY SHERIFF

Video Story

Jessica Lunsford

By:Kathryn Bursch

Citrus County, Fl - Mark Lunsford traveled through several counties Friday; hitting convenience store after convenience store with his stack of fliers. He’s a dad on a mission to find his girl and his friends are helping too.

MARK LUNSFORD / JESSICA’S FATHER:

"They’re doing everything they can to put out Jessica’s picture. We need to bring her home and fast. How many days are we into this now?"

But even as Lunsford spread the word about 9-year-old Jessica, investigators continued to probe into the family’s past.

Mark Lunsford was arrested in North Carolina in 1999 and 2004 for assault on a female, but those charges were dismissed.

And Jessica’s grandfather Archie Lunsford told authorities he’d been arrested several times in the 1950’s. According to Archie Lunsford, one arrest involved kidnapping one of his own children; the other attempted rape on an adult female and Archie Lunsford says neither case went to trial.
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

Conviction Date:03/04/1991County of Conviction:ALAMANCEService Status:EXPIREDProjected Release Date:06/03/1994Sentence Begin Date:11/30/1992Actual Release Date:03/16/1994Punishment Type:FAIR FELONSSentence Type 1:DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONSSentence Type 2:PROBATION REVOCATIONMinimum Term:Maximum Term:3 YEARS CommitmentDocket#Offense (Qualifier)Offense DateTypeSentencing Penalty Class CodeINITIAL91001946B & E (FEL/MISD) (PRINCIPAL) FELONCLASS

this is just one page of mark A.lunsford's jacket. note he was on probation but it was revoked.
legaleagle

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by legaleagle »

lady cop wrote: Conviction Date:03/04/1991County of Conviction:ALAMANCEService Status:EXPIREDProjected Release Date:06/03/1994Sentence Begin Date:11/30/1992Actual Release Date:03/16/1994Punishment Type:FAIR FELONSSentence Type 1:DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONSSentence Type 2:PROBATION REVOCATIONMinimum Term:Maximum Term:3 YEARS CommitmentDocket#Offense (Qualifier)Offense DateTypeSentencing Penalty Class CodeINITIAL91001946B & E (FEL/MISD) (PRINCIPAL) FELONCLASS

this is just one page of mark A.lunsford's jacket. note he was on probation but it was revoked.

I gather that if this is the father's jacket, he is lying up to his ears about his past. I don't recall him saying he ever spent time in the slam - all I've heard about is "case dismissed". Seems like you have a family coverup going on here of something.

Maybe if grandma wasn't given a lie detector test, one probably should be given. She may be in fear of the other two and that might show up even though her spoken word follows the existing uniform story.
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

the grandpa and grandma were just on greta, FOX sunday night. he says the door was locked. SOMEONE in that household is lying big-time. i think interests are starting to diverge. that's when it falls apart.
CARLA

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by CARLA »

LADYCOP,

I was just reading about the DOOR BEING LOCKED TO HER ROOM. This strikes me odd. I agree someone isn't telling the truth.. Why in hell did they lock her in her room..???? :thinking:

I think they will start falling apart now, someone in that family knows something... :-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

the grandpa stated that the door to the outside had in fact been locked, where in fact the father claimed it was unlocked when he came home in AM. these people need to get their stories straight. i have not heard about the child's bedroom door being locked.
legaleagle

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by legaleagle »

[QUOTE=lady cop]the grandpa stated that the door to the outside had in fact been locked, where in fact the father claimed it was unlocked when he came home in AM. these people need to get their stories straight. i have not heard about the child's bedroom door being locked.[/QUOTE

Need clarification on doors here.

I believe I read that the father said that he noticed the front door was unlocked only after he found that she was not in the room and started checking around the trailer. That had previously prompted me to ask if he came in a back door when he returned home that morning. If that is what he did, I had speculated why a possible intruder would have not used a back door as well since that person would have less risk of being seen as opposed to coming through the front door.

Which one was it?

Did the grandfather say the front door was locked before he went to bed or that Jessica's bedroom door was locked? Seems to be two different statements here as to what he actually said. If Jessica was locking her bedroom door, what was she trying to keep out - a family molester?

Truck Driver

Mark was a truck driver - for a local company I assume. Has anyone checked out if he drove a regular route or not and if so, would along that route reveal some possible places to dump a body that he would be familiar with. Since he has not been in Florida that long, he can't possibly know all the backwoods areas.
Beth

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by Beth »

Good suggestions. I locked my door all of the time at night when I was little. I did it as extra protection if a bad guy broke in, I did it for privacy, and I did it to keep my brother out-I used to wake up to him biting my nails off because I scratch him with them when we wrestled.
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

nobody that i am aware of has said the child kept her bedroom door locked. i could be wrong of course. i am at the point where i am willing to say this is an inside job. once again, i could be wrong. i am waiting for the announcement her body has been found. and a family member arrested. the one time i was wrong was Elizabeth Smart. i am willing to be wrong again.
legaleagle

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by legaleagle »

Carla had posted that she had read that the grandfather said that he bedroom door was locked. Maybe Carla will confirm where she read that.
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

legaleagle wrote: Carla had posted that she had read that the grandfather said that he bedroom door was locked. Maybe Carla will confirm where she read that. there is so much misinformation in this case i am sure Carla read some of it. she is always quite astute and spot-on.
kensloft

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by kensloft »

lady cop wrote: nobody that i am aware of has said the child kept her bedroom door locked. i could be wrong of course. i am at the point where i am willing to say this is an inside job. once again, i could be wrong. i am waiting for the announcement her body has been found. and a family member arrested. the one time i was wrong was Elizabeth Smart. i am willing to be wrong again.
Hope you are wrong again.
CARLA

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by CARLA »

OK The way I read the statment was exactly like this.

"Grandpa and Grandma put her to bed and the door was locked. " Now they didn't say which door was locked, just a door was locked. Either way one of the doors was open the following morning when her dad came home.. :-5

I just thought if it was her bedroom door that I found that strange. By that I mean if it was her bedroom door, then it would most likely been a member of the family responsible for her abduction, kidnapping, whatever it is, since they would be the only ones with the key. :-3

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION FOLKS JUST THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX.. :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

Mary, who was the source for that story? and what were they implying? i had an interesting long PM today from a new person on FG who lives in the neighborhood, i have asked her to come and post here, and hope she will. she had some interesting comments.
Beth

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by Beth »

lady cop wrote: Mary, who was the source for that story? and what were they implying? i had an interesting long PM today from a new person on FG who lives in the neighborhood, i have asked her to come and post here, and hope she will. she had some interesting comments.
Wow, google must be bringing people from that area to this place. I reallyhope she will post too, LC. I would love to hear her perspective on things.
lady cop

AMBER ALERT--Florida

Post by lady cop »

Momof6, welcome to FG and THANKS for posting! i find it most interesting that he was out buying new clothes...probably for his TV debut. and you are correct that some pedophile passing through would have grabbed someone more accessible.....just curious about something you said...you googled Jessica links and saw THIS thread/forum mentioned? wow.... i have also heard rumors that mark was doing some partying, all that extra cash he has is burning a hole in his pockets i guess. if any of that is true, he is wildly inappropriate. and yes, WHERE is the devoted girlfriend? i asked early-on about her. who is she and is she credible? a question, is the mother, angela, still in town?

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”