What Do You Think Of THIS?

A forum to discuss the wheeled vehicle that you love.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

+++++++++++++++ I can't wait to test drive one!
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

That's pretty cool. I think I would have a hard time driving it though. The gas and brakes looked a little confusing. But it would end folks driving and eating, or talking on their cell phones. :D
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Crème brûlée

Post by Crème brûlée »

We should be driving these already, it just makes me wonder all the more about "Bushies conflict" in the mid-east.:thinking:
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

A friend to whom I sent this link just emailed back: " Not meaning to get picky, but where the hell was the research 30 years ago? Oh yes, the House of Saud and their buddies the Bushes, needed to get outrageously wealthy. If we had had such vehicles even five years ago, we could tell the Arabs and the Iranians to drink their bloody oil."
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

Hamster wrote: This kind of technology has been around for about 10 years they reckon but it wasnt widely known because Shell bought the research and kept it private...
yes partly. the idea of a hydorgen vechile has been around for 50 years or better. but only within the last 10-15 years has the technology caught up with the idea.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

MoreThanALover

Post by MoreThanALover »

I would deffently give it a try. I will admit that I'm 19 and don't know how to drive all that great(don't have my licence and never took drivers training either)

They should just start teaching kids how to drive them now if it's "the future". I would be willing to be the only 20 year old in a class full of 15-16 year olds.

Return to “General Chit Chat”