Hi y'all

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
tweeti

Hi y'all

Post by tweeti »

Hi, I'm new here. And dang, I can't come up with anything clever to say to introduce myself....I will, of course, think of something clever in a week or so.
Marie5656

Hi y'all

Post by Marie5656 »

tweeti wrote: Hi, I'm new here. And dang, I can't come up with anything clever to say to introduce myself....I will, of course, think of something clever in a week or so.

Well, we shall wait with baited breath for that witty remark.. Remember, the garden is open 24/7..so stop in any time!!:wah: :-6
Marie5656

Hi y'all

Post by Marie5656 »

How about a comment about why your football fans wear chunks of cheese on thier heads. I want one of those hats!!:D
zinkyusa

Hi y'all

Post by zinkyusa »

Welcome tweeti, enjoy the Garden. It's nice to have a new species here. We have so many small furry rodents running around here..:sneaky:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
chrisb84uk

Hi y'all

Post by chrisb84uk »

Welcome to FG Tweeti. :-6
spot

Hi y'all

Post by spot »

I hope you enjoy being here, there's lots of people to focus on, we're a varied bunch. I'm nicer than her, he's a moron and they're just perverted. Take your pick.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Hi y'all

Post by spot »

Hamster wrote: I've been here ages and I still cant think of anything clever to say...In fact I think they just tolerate me!!! :wah:Nonsense girl - you're the only one here who knows how to brew a pot of tea properly. These suthr'uns haven't a clue, and the foreigners[1] wouldn't know what to do wi'a pot if you handed it to them.

[1]as in New World expatriates of long standing. I make no disparaging reference to our friends from the sub-continent, who obviously have no problem at all in making a good cuppa.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
chonsigirl

Hi y'all

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi tweeti, welcome to FG!:)
YZGI

Hi y'all

Post by YZGI »

Welcome my pwetty widdle thwetty bird, wanna come outta that cage for a bit?
white_rose

Hi y'all

Post by white_rose »

Welcome to FG tweeti :)

YZGI wrote: Welcome my pwetty widdle thwetty bird, wanna come outta that cage for a bit? so saith Sylvester with a huge grin :wah:
CheshireCat

Hi y'all

Post by CheshireCat »

Welcome! Just start rambling away like the rest of us!~:-6
"My body is the earth but my head is in the stars."

God Bless BR!!!

Return to “Introductions”