Oh Cher LOL

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
white_rose

Oh Cher LOL

Post by white_rose »

Really short explanation on "You have been banned"

There was times I had a mind, but it wasn't mine, was ran by others. Then there was the odd time I dusted my own mind and spoke up (mind you now I had become a biot**..up)

It appeared that when I spoke my mind and did what I wanted to do, without permission (heaven forbid) I was a trouble maker :rolleyes:

Of course once I clued in that I had been 'played by all parties involved' spoke the truth......I was dubbed the Queen of Drama. Dang I'm good...should have joined the theatre

So I decided I was not going to post on that precious forum anymore, was taunted with a post by the owner (the ex is a friend of his and also the second admin)

"Come out and play" was the subject.....post was: "But then if you can't say anything nice why say anything at all righ?"

I chose not to say anything at all....and thus was named "the troublemaker"

Shame on me for not saying anything.tsk tsk

so now when I want a good laugh I go to the forum and read the message.

"You HAVE been banned"...and then I give it a great sigh and SMILE!!!!

ahhhh the memories...which ones were those again. Am all of a sudden suffering a huge case of "sometimers" :wah:
Rapunzel

Oh Cher LOL

Post by Rapunzel »

When you get picked to be the whipping boy it doesn't matter what you say - you'll still be in the wrong! In those situations it's always best just to walk away, I think, because no one wants to listen to you, they just want to point the finger and prod you!

Never mind white rose, their loss is our gain and we're MUCH nicer than that bunch of petty children anyway! Whoever they are! ;) :D
minks

Oh Cher LOL

Post by minks »

There are a few of us here who have left ***** forums or were banned because we actually showed good intentions and didn't play stupid forum games.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
minks

Oh Cher LOL

Post by minks »

Pinky wrote: Huh? What is going on? Surely Cher doesn't think she's been banned?:confused:

hah as if hehehehe

― Mae West
minks

Oh Cher LOL

Post by minks »

Pinky wrote: What in gorblimey is going on then? :confused:

Oiy I am only guessing but I bet Cher was asking WR about her banning from a past forum, that's my story and I am sticking with it.

Cher couldn't get banned even if she did have an "evil" twin hehehehehe :-4

― Mae West
Marie5656

Oh Cher LOL

Post by Marie5656 »

Wait, I am confuddled...what happened to Cher??:-3 :-2
white_rose

Oh Cher LOL

Post by white_rose »

Argh.....what happened to the post I had to clear all of this up :confused:

No no noooo Cher is not getting banned....so sorry!!!

What happened was I had mentioned in Felinessa's Introduction about the message one get's when banned by a forum. Kinda touched on why.

Cher said: Oh do share.

I opted to take the sharing over here, as to not hijack Felinessa's welcome party.

Sorry again.....now where is that sand so I ca n stick my head in there for a while :confused:
cherandbuster

Oh Cher LOL

Post by cherandbuster »

Oh Minxsy, Pinky and Marie

Thanks for being befuddled and loyal to me, guys :)

I love ya :-4

And White Rose

Thanks for the explanation! :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

OpenMind

Oh Cher LOL

Post by OpenMind »

white_rose wrote: Argh.....what happened to the post I had to clear all of this up :confused:

No no noooo Cher is not getting banned....so sorry!!!

What happened was I had mentioned in Felinessa's Introduction about the message one get's when banned by a forum. Kinda touched on why.

Cher said: Oh do share.

I opted to take the sharing over here, as to not hijack Felinessa's welcome party.

Sorry again.....now where is that sand so I ca n stick my head in there for a while :confused:

White Rose. On this forum, it is considered an honour to have one's thread hijacked.:-6
white_rose

Oh Cher LOL

Post by white_rose »

WOW! I will remember that :thinking:
OpenMind

Oh Cher LOL

Post by OpenMind »

white_rose wrote: WOW! I will remember that :thinking:

If you look through the Introductions, you'll see tons of examples.:D
OpenMind

Oh Cher LOL

Post by OpenMind »

Pinky wrote: Tons of examples? Really?

So what do you reckon to Kebabs then? Junk for when you're drunk or healthy takeaway?:D [SIZE=1sorry, I'm being facetious again

Ok, facetious one. Being that I only eat meat if there is no other option, I'm probably not the one to ask this question to. Is anything bought as a take away healthy? How do you know the quality of the food is good?

Whatever, anything will do when you're out, drunk and hungry. You could do worse than kebabs.:D

Return to “General Chit Chat”