I'm a mouse

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
chonsigirl

I'm a mouse

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, I'm a mouse too! I wonder if my cat will notice..........................:-2
Sheryl

I'm a mouse

Post by Sheryl »

I'm a cat

If you are a Cat : An extremely lovable, adorable person, sometimes shy, with a passion for quick wit. At times, you prefer quietness. You love exploring various things and going into depth of each thing. Under normal circumstances you're cool but when given a reason to, you are like a volcano waiting to erupt. You're a fashion bird. People loo k forward to you as an icon associated with fashion. Basically, you mingle along freely but don't like talking much to strangers. People feel very easy in your company. You observe care in choosing your friends.

It fits me well, except for the fashion icon statement. :-2
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Lulu2

I'm a mouse

Post by Lulu2 »

(Lining up on the MOUSE team! MINNIE's always been my favorite, by the way. She wears cool shoes!)
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Betty Boop

I'm a mouse

Post by Betty Boop »

I'm a Cat : An extremely lovable, adorable person, sometimes shy, with a passion for quick wit. At times, you prefer quietness. You love exploring various things and going into depth of each thing. Under normal circumstances you're cool but when given a reason to, you are like a volcano waiting to erupt. You're a fashion bird. People look forward to you as an icon associated with fashion. Basically, you mingle along freely but don't like talking much to strangers. People feel very easy in your company. You observe care in choosing your friends.
woppy71

I'm a mouse

Post by woppy71 »

I'm a dog!! woof woof, gggrrr!!!!
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
Marie5656

I'm a mouse

Post by Marie5656 »

It says I am a dove, but I do not really see me in that description. I am parts of the dog and cat..without the passion for clothes and order.
nihilisticmadman

I'm a mouse

Post by nihilisticmadman »

Mouse as well...

myspace
minks

I'm a mouse

Post by minks »

I am a

Attached files
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
cars

I'm a mouse

Post by cars »

"CAT" here to a "t", except for the fashion icon, as my wife says I usually need fashion help! :wah:
Cars :)
cars

I'm a mouse

Post by cars »

minks wrote: I am a

Did you remember to floss?! :D :p :D
Cars :)
minks

I'm a mouse

Post by minks »

cars wrote: Did you remember to floss?! :D :p :D

*runs off to look at self in mirror*:D

― Mae West
minks

I'm a mouse

Post by minks »

tmbsgrl wrote: :-4 I think that Monkey is the cutest... lol
could be my next av :D

― Mae West
MoreThanALover

I'm a mouse

Post by MoreThanALover »

If you are a Dove : You symbolize a very happy-go-lucky approach in life. Whatever the surroundings may be, grim or cheerful, you remain unaffected.In fact, you spread cheer wherever you go. You are the leader of your group of friends and good at consoling people in their times of need. You dislike hypocrisy and tend to shirk away from hypocrites. They can never be in your good books, no matter what. You are very methodical and organized in your work. No amount of mess, hence, can ever encompass you. Beware, it is easy for you to fall in love....

My zodiac sign is LEO!
pantsonfire321@aol.com

I'm a mouse

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

I'm a monkey however i dont agree with all of it .:D
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Accountable

I'm a mouse

Post by Accountable »

Monkeys Unite!!

I am a Monkey : Very impatient and hyper!!! You want things to be done as quick as possible. At heart, you are quite simple and love if you are the center of attraction. That way, you people are unique. You would like to keep yourself safe from all the angles. Shall your name be dragged or featured in any sort of a controversy, you then go all panicky. Therefore, you take your precautions from the very beginning. When you foresee anything wrong, your sixth sense is what saves you from falling in traps. Quite a money minded bunch you people are!!
white_rose

I'm a mouse

Post by white_rose »

Mouse here too. We are so lovable :wah: but beware of the wrath :thinking:
chocoholic

I'm a mouse

Post by chocoholic »

I'm a Panther - why do I have to be different to everyone else!:confused:
sunny104

I'm a mouse

Post by sunny104 »

If you are a Lion: Quite contradictory to your name, you are a peace loving person. You best try to avoid a situation wherein you are required to fight. An outdoor person, you dislike sitting at one place for a long duration. You are a born leader, and have it in you how to tactfully derive work from people. You love being loved, and when you receive your share of limelight from someone, you are all theirs!!!! Well, well... hence some people could even take an advantage, flatter you to the maximum and get their work done. So be careful.....

somewhat accurate....:yh_think
CheshireCat

I'm a mouse

Post by CheshireCat »

I'm a dog :-6

If you are a Dog : A very loyal and sweet person.Your loyalty can never be doubted. You are quite honest and sincere when it comes to your attitude towards working. You are a very simple person, indeed. Absolutely hassle free, humble and down-to-earth!! That explains the reason why your friends cling on to you! You have a good taste for clothes. If your wardrobe is not updated with what is trendy, you sure are depressed. Popular and easy-going. You have a little group of dignified friends, all of them being quality-personified.

"My body is the earth but my head is in the stars."

God Bless BR!!!
cherandbuster

I'm a mouse

Post by cherandbuster »

CheshireCat wrote: I'm a dog :-6

If you are a Dog : A very loyal and sweet person.Your loyalty can never be doubted. You are quite honest and sincere when it comes to your attitude towards working. You are a very simple person, indeed. Absolutely hassle free, humble and down-to-earth!! That explains the reason why your friends cling on to you! You have a good taste for clothes. If your wardrobe is not updated with what is trendy, you sure are depressed. Popular and easy-going. You have a little group of dignified friends, all of them being quality-personified.

Me too CSquared! :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Lulu2

I'm a mouse

Post by Lulu2 »

"You have a little group of dignified friends, all of them being quality-personified. "

OH, YEAH! That's US, all right! DIGNIFIED! QUALITY! :rolleyes:
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”