At the Sponge Docks

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
Beth

At the Sponge Docks

Post by Beth »

This is me in Tarpon Springs, Florida. This was taken in june of '04. I was about 25 pounds heavier than I currently am.

Attached files
abbey

At the Sponge Docks

Post by abbey »

Good to see ya Beth x :)
lady cop

At the Sponge Docks

Post by lady cop »

you're a doll Beth! ..tarpon springs is a great spot, very interesting history and tradition.
Tombstone

At the Sponge Docks

Post by Tombstone »

Beth wrote: This is me in Tarpon Springs, Florida. This was taken in june of '04. I was about 25 pounds heavier than I currently am.

Great to see you!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
valerie

At the Sponge Docks

Post by valerie »

Hey, forget the 25 pounds you look great in that pic!! Quite the

attractive female sort!!

:yh_clap :yh_flower
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Paula

At the Sponge Docks

Post by Paula »

Another nice picture...welcome to the garden.. :-6
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
Beth

At the Sponge Docks

Post by Beth »

Thanks for the kind words. :)
minks

At the Sponge Docks

Post by minks »

BigScaryMonster wrote: I know this thread's been empty for a bit, but since this is about the sixth or seventh time I've went to this thread, so it's only fair that I say something. Especially since it takes a lot of courage to put up a picture of yourself in a forum.

Hello ma'am! You look great just as you are, despite whatever weight you had. In men's defense, when a woman mentions her weight as though she thinks it's bad, it's a no-win situation for us. We try to tell her what she wants to hear, so we try to say "Yeah, you were really big then.", but that will make her think you don't approve of her body, and will likely make her cry. Then you think about saying something to make her feel better about herself, just the way she is. But if you do so, and say something along the lines of "It's okay honey, I like big women.", she'll think you think she's a "big" woman, and will cry. And in all truth, if I'm on a date with a woman who obsesses over her weight, and I think I'm heavier than she is, I'll feel like she is subtly trying to tell me she thinks I'm too fat for her. Also, for any ladies, if I'm on a date with you, you pretty much have me, and don't need to try to impress me. If I had a penny for every time I tried to take a girl to a nice restaurant, and she orders the salad instead of something nice from the menu like I worked hard to afford, I'd have an awful lot of pennies.

So to any ladies, don't worry about your body so much. A man's opinion of a woman's figure is just like a woman's opinion of a man's bicep. We don't really care about the exact measurements. We just want it to have the general shape it's supposed to, as well as be adequate to take care of its functions. Thanks again for the pic, you're a babe and a half (not a joke about physical size).

That's kind of you big scare and I am certain Beth the cute thang that she is will agree with me.

I haven't the foggiest idea how to post a pic here ahahaha and Beth hun your adorable.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Beth

At the Sponge Docks

Post by Beth »

Thanks Minks. Hehe. Thank you Big Scarey. The reason why I mentioned my weight is because I am signifigantly smaller now than I was in that pic, so I look somewhat different now. That is all. I just don't have any full length pics of me currently.
K.Snyder

At the Sponge Docks

Post by K.Snyder »

Your beautiful then and i bet your beautiful now but your in florida,wheres the bikini pictures?????
Beth

At the Sponge Docks

Post by Beth »

K.Snyder wrote: Your beautiful then and i bet your beautiful now but your in florida,wheres the bikini pictures?????Hehe. I'm not into that sort of thing. Besides, I am without a doubt certain that any bikini photo of me would either look repulsive or **** my husband off that I posted it online. ;)
anastrophe

At the Sponge Docks

Post by anastrophe »

well, my wifey posted a photo of her in a bikini - let's tear down these walls of modesty! in any event, it's a shame you lost the weight, in my opinion. you're absolutely "homina homina homina" (also known as "humina humina humina" to some) in that photo...

:yh_love

oh, ahem, hi there Mr. beth's husband, no, it was just an innocent compliment, honest!
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]

Return to “Photos”