Spells and voodoo

Discuss the metaphysical.
koan

Spells and voodoo

Post by koan »

Has anyone successfully cast a spell?

Did it work the way you intended?

Were there any negative side effects?

I've only ever cast Karma "spells" where you ask for instant karma on a person for the harm they did to you and ask for it in a way that you will recognize it.

*Careful not to presume what the balancing effect will be*

It DEFINATELY works.

No bad 'kickback' if you don't demand any specific action.

I know, some might think I'm going to hell for this :yh_ooooo :yh_tong2
koan

Spells and voodoo

Post by koan »

KlatunIckto wrote: Read of ppl like Crowley,Levi,and a host of others who have yet with zero consequences,oh and the real zany Anton Levey tried it and all his followers zero,GOOSE EGG,nada.

I myself dont believe in such if for no other reason than everyones trial and errors,and errors,and :-5

:wah:

Ha!!!!! I've read much of these ppl and I think Crowley suffered greatly!

Crowley performed the great ritual of Abra-Melin in the now extremely haunted house by Loch Ness and DIDN'T COMPLETE IT!!!!! The one dire requirement of the working: Once started, it must be completed. OOOOOOOoooooops. Crowley was possessed and pretty much insane for most of his magickal life.

He was a big Goose Egg! And he did too kill Raoul Loveday.

That's the problem with Magick. Trial and error and error....(Love it!) :yh_rotfl
koan

Spells and voodoo

Post by koan »

KlatunIckto wrote: Any spells per se that Ive encountered or felt I had anything to do with were prayers to the Almighty.

If Iam to think of magick at all it is within this realm.

Any magi's or magicians well one I like to remember MOSES,and the books of his so called mysteries that were left out of the Bible seem to clarify he was the Almighty's Wizard.

Where can these mystery books be found? Would love to read them!

Anything else with regards to karma and such well my Karma ran over my Dogma years ago. :driving: :guitarist

Did you think of that one? Might have to borrow that some time! You are very clever :yh_worshp
rainbowsmiles

Spells and voodoo

Post by rainbowsmiles »

I love talking about spells, learning about spells, studying spells (I've done it since I was 8) but I have never cast any spells. I believe spells are no different than prayer and I prefer to use prayer. But spells are very interesting.
chonsigirl

Spells and voodoo

Post by chonsigirl »

I only have spells when I'm stuck with the dishes...........

nvalleyvee

Spells and voodoo

Post by nvalleyvee »

koan wrote: Has anyone successfully cast a spell?

I've only ever cast Karma "spells" where you ask for instant karma on a person for the harm they did to you and ask for it in a way that you will recognize it.

It DEFINATELY works.

I dabbled with white magic a couple of decades ago, then I read Alister Crowley who scared the bejesus out of me. I decided that to practice white magic only invited those who practice the black arts. I quit.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
rainbowsmiles

Spells and voodoo

Post by rainbowsmiles »

I know of several people who use spells and have success with them. I personally tend to use prayer but I have not ruled out using spells in my lifetime. I have spells that I share with people because I know they are reliable. I also know spells should only be done with the best INTENT and never used to harm others!
BabyRider

Spells and voodoo

Post by BabyRider »

Pinky wrote: I`ve been doing them for years, and most have worked.

I always design them myself according to specific corrspondences and for the purpose in hand. I`ve always stuck to the one rule: An` it harm none, so mote it be.

Although I have read some of Crowley`s work, I would never think of following in his footsteps, as I believe far too much in the threefold law - what you give out will come back to you, and it does seem to!

I suppose I`m lucky, I was coven-trained by a very wise high priestess!
Pink, I'd love to talk to you more about this....in private.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

rainbowsmiles

Spells and voodoo

Post by rainbowsmiles »

I'm happy to say that I've cast two spells in the past 3 months and both have worked sucessfully! :) Both of which I wrote myself (as encouraged by a wiccan friend).
cherandbuster

Spells and voodoo

Post by cherandbuster »

Wow

This is fascinating

A little scary but fascinating

Could you cast a spell on the New York Yankees for me? :rolleyes:
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

buttercup

Spells and voodoo

Post by buttercup »

binding - it worked
cherandbuster

Spells and voodoo

Post by cherandbuster »

BCup :-4
Live Life with

PASSION

Marie5656

Spells and voodoo

Post by Marie5656 »

This is an area I have had an interest in investigating, to learn more. I am not sure I would do anything with the knowledge, but just to learn more.
cherandbuster

Spells and voodoo

Post by cherandbuster »

Marie5656 wrote: This is an area I have had an interest in investigating, to learn more. I am not sure I would do anything with the knowledge, but just to learn more.

I agree, Marie

Knowledge is always good to acquire

Even if you don't use it :)
Live Life with

PASSION

rainbowsmiles

Spells and voodoo

Post by rainbowsmiles »

Thats how I started. I read about spells and witchcraft for a long time (history, its purpose, its relevance, etc...) before I ever attempted anything. I could never follow a path. I've explored the whole pagan and wiccan direction and have some lovely lady friends who have been practicing wicca and some who are pagans and have had the luxury of speaking with them but I find that it just isn't for me.

My main focus now is crystals and divination. I love working with the pendulum.

Could you cast a spell on the New York Yankees for me?

:wah: I wish I could help ya on that one.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Spells and voodoo

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

I was given an old book by a friend of mine. The book was her mothers (whos Jamaican ) apparently shes very into this sort of stuff and my friend said it really duz work .The book is by Jean williams and called winning with witch craft - anybody ever heard of it .:)
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
rainbowsmiles

Spells and voodoo

Post by rainbowsmiles »

I haven't heard of that one. I look and see if its at the bookstore the next time I pop in over there. I'm surprised at how many books exist today on magick, divination and witchcraft. At Barnes and Nobles here they have an entire wall dedicated to the craft. We've come a long way from the salem witch hunts. :-3
Jives

Spells and voodoo

Post by Jives »

koan wrote: Has anyone successfully cast a spell?

No...that would get you damned to Hell. Even if it didn't work, the appeal to Satan for help counts against you.:(
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
rainbowsmiles

Spells and voodoo

Post by rainbowsmiles »

Depends if you believe in all that Satan hooey really, doesn't it?

Personally I don't. The Devil, Satan, Lucifer etc was only introduced with the advent of Christianity - my beliefs predate this, when people could think for themselves and not subjected to brainwashing by those that seek to control.

I completely agree Pinky!! I was raised Catholic and so I learned quickly that the devil was real and witches were evil. But through study I found out how much is really bull. When people really dig into our history before Christianity and also when Christianity emerged, you learn so much about what is false and what isn't. It is like the pentagram - we were always taught that the pentagram was the sign of the devil and actually it was something that was used to ward off evil spirits. I watched a special on t.v. a month ago about The Da Vinci Code and about the authors who wrote Holy Blood Holy Grail and they talked about the pentagram and its association with Mary Magdalene. (yes, I know the Da Vinci Code is fiction - but the authors of Holy Grail were onto something different).

I believe in God and I can't see my mind changing on that - but I also know that the church has spun many tails to get people to move in their direction (history proves it). I also have very devout Christians in my family whom I respect and they believe that playing with magick or any of its associations are sinful - I can let that be and respect their beliefs too. But for me personally I find associating magick with the devil is quite laughable. The precepts of witchcraft is taking responsiblity for your own actions and not blaming any outside source - including the devil. Which is completely opposite from what the church taught me - and needless to say, I like taking responsibility for my own choices.

But that is just my opinion. I respect every ones beliefs and choice, be what they may. But after reading what I have about history, I just think the an idea of satan or a would-be devil is silly for me.
alobar51

Spells and voodoo

Post by alobar51 »

koan;8048 wrote: Has anyone successfully cast a spell?

It DEFINATELY works.

Larry Dossey, MD. has written extensively on the healing power of prayer. There are over 150 published, peer reviewed studies that demonstrate that prayer works better than placebo.

Conversely, Dossey has also documented the evidence in a book that demonstrates the opposite, which does make sense, to me, at least. You can "pray" negatively, and it does work, too.

Careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
Jenny12

Spells and voodoo

Post by Jenny12 »

True love spells are very powerful and will give results in less than 24 hours for any love problems. Love relationships don't have to be difficult, get a true love spell. Voodoo love spells is very good. I tried it once in my life and save my long relationship.

Return to “Magic Mystery”