Something silly

Talk about the debates as they progress and after they conclude.
Captain Ray

Something silly

Post by Captain Ray »

Spiders, or Flies....

Spiders eat flies, and a host of other annoying insects. I hate flies... It's not that I like spiders that much.. but given the choice.. I think I would like to rid the planet of flies; even if it meant that spiders had to web their dark culture into every household on the face of the planet....

yep... I'd rather have spiders than flies.

Raymond
AussiePam

Something silly

Post by AussiePam »

Spidees eat silverfish too, so I look after the funny daddy longlegses who reside in my house. The big hairy huntsmen spiders are relatively harmless but I'd rather not cohabit with them - they get caught and put outside. Luckily I don't often encounter funnelwebs here - it's them or us with funnelwebs, and I'd sooner kill them before they get a chance to return the favour.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

chonsigirl

Something silly

Post by chonsigirl »

Spider bite almost killed my brother last week, he was given 50% chance to survive for 3 days in the ICU, I think spiders are the most dangerous to human health.
cherandbuster

Something silly

Post by cherandbuster »

Diuretic wrote: I've never met a fly that wanted to kill me. So that puts spiders ahead of flies for me immediately.

That's funny Di :D
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

cherandbuster

Something silly

Post by cherandbuster »

OY VEY Snoozie!!!! :wah:
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Marie5656

Something silly

Post by Marie5656 »

I think I could happily live without both.

Off topic thought..I read once that ladybugs have no natural enemies.
chocoholic

Something silly

Post by chocoholic »

Flies are disgusting dirty, germ-ridden horrors but I also dislike spiders.

Flies I swap if they get in the house, spiders I catch in a jar and put outside again.

(Must also confess that moths give me the creeps)
minks

Something silly

Post by minks »

Oooo good topic, silly but good

Well like Chonsi said, there are nasty bitie spiders out there that can kill ya....and they don't have to be big and fluffy and obvious... Chonsi was it by any chance the Brown Recluse that bit your brother? And how is he doing??

Flies eeewwww they disgust me the most, and don't they carry disease... nope thanks I guess I would choose spiders.

I believe of all insects mosquitos remain the most deadly due to the disease they carry
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Sheryl

Something silly

Post by Sheryl »

I prefer spiders over flys. Flys just buzz around being a nuiscance, and I find maggots absolutely disgusting.

Spiders are amazing to me. I like to watch them spin their web and wrap their prey up tightly.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Captain Ray

Something silly

Post by Captain Ray »

The thing about flies that I dislike, is not the maggots. I'm not fond of maggots by any means.. the smell of them dining on rotten meat and vegetables is unappealing to say the least!!! (I was a garbageman for five years.. believe it or not.. you get used to it.) What really bothers me about flies is that they land on me... it tickles, and I HATE THAT! If flies would just mind their own business, and not land on me.. I think I would not dislike them so much.

Although, I did watch a show on Discovery channel the other day about Tarantulas.. Did you know that there is a Tarantula that is as big as a dinner plate?! YIKES!! That's a big, ugly, menacing looking spider. If I had those in my house, I would probably change my opinion.

Raymond
Marie5656

Something silly

Post by Marie5656 »

http://anatomy.ucsf.edu/heberlein/Drunk ... 0movie.htm

Check it out. Drunken Fly: The Motion Picture
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Something silly

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Tarantulars rock
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi